Rearz or north-shore ?

Marshmallowisnumber1 said:
r
Hi I'm just a little curious about abdl... I am currently a caregiver for a disabled women that really needs the Mega Max diapers at night, but can not afford to get them consistently. So how does someone who beliefs they are an infant but can use the restroom as needed throughout the night receive free samples and also have an insurance company pay for the wasted consumption of these diapers, that are truly needed by the disabled community?
Free samples are easy just go to their site and look under free samples.. They will mail you two free of charge. AS for getting insurance to pay for them good luck. But anyone who does not need them or any diaper for that matter and is tricking their insurance into paying for them are a piece of poop. If you are wearing as a fetish or just to relax and have fun you deserve to pay every cent of it. Tax payers and people with insurance premiums should not be paying for anyone to play. I am 100% real IC user and have been over 30 plus years and my Medicare pays nothing. I use Mega max because they are the best nothing more. But they cost well over $250 a month. If this someone is on Medicare yo can look as a few Medicare advantage plans have flex spending that will cover some of the cost. I love my Humana gold plus plan. It does not have much of a flex account. I think I can spend 75 every 3 months. But I have a lot of other benefits over normal medicare. If the person qualifies for Medicaid they sometimes can help too.

But Shame on anyone tested enough to let their insurance cover a product as IC protection when it is in their head. They are a pretty low down person.

Marshmallowisnumber1 said:
Hi I'm just a little curious about abdl... I am currently a caregiver for a disabled women that really needs the Mega Max diapers at night, but can not afford to get them consistently. So how does someone who beliefs they are an infant but can use the restroom as needed throughout the night receive free samples and also have an insurance company pay for the wasted consumption of these diapers, that are truly needed by the disabled community?
I’m sorry, but exactly where in the threads you replied to do you see ABDL people saying insurance companies are paying for these diapers?

I am adamantly against that as I’m sure 99.9% of the members here would be too. You don’t come across as curious. You come across as accusatory.

Diaperman95 said:
Free samples are easy just go to their site and look under free samples.. They will mail you two free of charge. AS for getting insurance to pay for them good luck. But anyone who does not need them or any diaper for that matter and is tricking their insurance into paying for them are a piece of poop. If you are wearing as a fetish or just to relax and have fun you deserve to pay every cent of it. Tax payers and people with insurance premiums should not be paying for anyone to play. I am 100% real IC user and have been over 30 plus years and my Medicare pays nothing. I use Mega max because they are the best nothing more. But they cost well over $250 a month. If this someone is on Medicare yo can look as a few Medicare advantage plans have flex spending that will cover some of the cost. I love my Humana gold plus plan. It does not have much of a flex account. I think I can spend 75 every 3 months. But I have a lot of other benefits over normal medicare. If the person qualifies for Medicaid they sometimes can help too.

But Shame on anyone crook enough to let their insurance cover a product as IC protection when it is just a fetish . They are a pretty low down person. People like that is why people like me that rely on them can not get them covered

Eclectic said:
o a deleted member
I’m sorry, but exactly where in the threads you replied to do you see ABDL people saying insurance companies are paying for these diapers?

I am adamantly against that as I’m sure 99.9% of the members here would be too. You don’t come across as curious. You come across as accusatory.

I do not know of any members off hand but last year or maybe a bit longer I remember replying to someone who was bragging about tricking insurance into paying. I have the memory of a goldfish. But I know it was no one that is regular on the forums. Most likely a deleted member. This person responded to a deleted member.

I would bet money it is a felony to claim medical supplies you do not need. I know selling medical supplies online the insurance has paid for will get you in a world of trouble. If you are receiving them and selling them for a profit it is fraud. So I cant see it much different for getting products for a condition you do not have. Before someone says it... Doctors do not prescribe them as a stress relief.

Back