Rearz or north-shore ?

thelittlestkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I’ve been looking at abdl samples for the diapers on the rearz website and they look temping. North-shore also looks tempting, I’m on the bigger size body wise - 160-165 so I don’t really know what size I would be I did get a pair of rearz’s potty training pants xl and they are big on me, they fit just bunch up a lot. But I would definitely like to hear other opinions thank you!

Reactions: PaddedRita and Diprs2
Rearz are great but are hard to hide under clothing. Northshore makes me look like I am in baby diapers. My girlfriend likes me to look like I am in baby diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2 and thelittlestkitten
thelittlestkitten said:
I’ve been looking at abdl samples for the diapers on the rearz website and they look temping. North-shore also looks tempting, I’m on the bigger size body wise - 160-165 so I don’t really know what size I would be I did get a pair of rearz’s potty training pants xl and they are big on me, they fit just bunch up a lot. But I would definitely like to hear other opinions thank you!
I am 165 pounds and 5 foot 7 inches. I wear Incontrol Nighttime medium diapers they are as they are represented, a good heavy diaper that will not fail you. The only deterring factor is that there is little you can do to hide them for daytime use. To me that does not matter, I can go all day with one diaper on and a clean one in my briefcase.

Reactions: AndyPandy, Diprs2 and thelittlestkitten
Thank you! I’ll look into those as well

Reactions: PaddedRita
Both!!!! Rearz for at home, and northshore for anywhere else. I personally love the rearz mermaid. And the northshore megamax. Northshore also has a clothbacked version of the megamax now which I will definitely be buying more of to stay cool this summer

Reactions: j8808, AndyPandy, PaddedRita and 2 others
Both are great diapers

Reactions: AndyPandy and thelittlestkitten
Haven't use Rearz for sometime ,didn't have any issuers with them !
I do use North Shore quite often and never had any issuers with them. Every once so often they will send free samples ! Some time the shipping company are a day or two later.

Reactions: Diprs2
I love both! I will say, though, I recently used the pink northshore diaper and it holds a TON! I was impressed. I thought they were very comfortable, too, and fit me perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Deleted member 64479, Diprs2 and 2 others
ShyGirl91 said:
I love both! I will say, though, I recently used the pink northshore diaper and it holds a TON! I was impressed. I thought they were very comfortable, too, and fit me perfectly.
I'm in blue Megamax's right now. Have used the black inspire premium nights too. (made by Rearz) I love them both. Great products. :)

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I like both brands and recommend that you measure your waist and hips and use the larger of the two measurements to figure out initial sizing.

When it comes to NorthShore, I like both the Supreme and MegaMax styles. I prefer the plastic backed versions but individual tastes vary and the cloth backed versions are also worth a try. I also like their booster pads, which are available in several sizes.

I haven't tried all of the styles that Rearz/InControl offers, but have liked everything I have tried. I have also tried and liked both sizes of their booster pads. Some of their styles have had their published capacity increased to mega sized, and I haven't tried any of them yet. Among the styles which I have tried and liked are: Princess Pink, Barnyard, Mermaid Tales, Premium Nights, and Lil Bella.

Reactions: AndyPandy, Jonnythepony and thelittlestkitten
I would like to see positionally printed remakes of the Princess Pink and Lil Monsters diapers, because I think the characters on those diapers would look even better if they were positionally printed.

thelittlestkitten said:
NorthShore hands down. The only diaper possible better or in real comparison to mega max is incontrol mega plus. They are the exact same as rearz safari from what I have been told. But my last order of the incontrol mega plus was my first but out of a case of 36 I had 12 defective and they did not stand behind their product. Northshore Mega max hands down has the best customer service and product. I have only ever in over 4 years of buying 1 to 2 cases a month ever had but maybe 4 defective NS Mega Max. The last time it was 2 and I notified them just so they would know in case they had a issue they could fix it. They asked if I needed them replaced I said no as they had sent me some free samples as they often do, and two days later a bag of ten show up on my door step. No question asked and the time before that was 2 out of the same bag in a different case and they replaced the entire bag then too. They have the best colors and you for sure need try the Mega max. You are going to want the mediums. I am5' 8" just shy of 250 ( I know I am fat)😂 But I can fit the medium or large and I promise their large will swallow you. You can get free samples by going on their website they will mail you 2 diapers of any style you want. Hell you might even fit small. IDK
If you insist on rearz or InControl I would say medium because I wear large. I mean I have had several other cases from them in other style diapers and did not have issues with tapes and I think it was a fluke but they was dicks to me about how to replace them. I had bought a case I had 12 bad diapers out of the last two bags. I sent them photos and everything they wanted. They offered me back 1/3 of my money. But the next month they raised the prices and it would not even cover a 1/3 a case and it would not even cove half the money to just replace one bag as the price of one bag is way over priced and then they wanted me to pay for shipping. Plus rearz and Incontrol even though they can hold a lot, when they get almost full the moister sets against your skin and Northshore keeps feeling dry on my skin as the top layer is better at locking the moister in.

For me hands down NS. They care about your business and they offer free samples to try before you buy.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and thelittlestkitten
I'm about the same size and wear both. Mega Inspire+ Plus at night and NS Mega Max in white for daytime. The sizes run smaller in the Inspire diapers so I wear a large. The medium was just too small. I like a high rise diaper so large works best for me. NS Mega Max runs larger so the medium fits well. Some days I do wear the inspire+ under short in the daytime but difficult to fit them under jeans and still be comfortable. Just too thick with Jeans. Both are great diapers and I highly recommend them. Mainly a replacement for Dry 24/7 diapers.

I LOVE Northshore!! I have not tried Rearz yet but I heard they are very similar. I am in Tykables right now for the first time. Kinda nice

Reactions: thelittlestkitten
Both Rearz and Northshore can be fun. I personally prefer a good rearz diaper over northshore, because the northshore had small issues for me, but were still enjoyable. Rearz diapers and northshore megamax diapers all have the capacity to hold a lot.
They are all pretty comfortable. They all feel secure. And they are all pretty bulky. The ones I tested could all hold about 3 to 4 wettings before reaching a point where they start to possibly leak just slightly out the legs, not badly. good diapers. My problem with megamax though, was that every so often about the third wetting in, it would have a slight tendency to leak. This is not okay to me because at the price you pay for these diapers they better not easily leak. I want to feel secure and not worry as much. With as much hype as northshore gets about being so good, I expected just a bit better performance out of them, but that being said, they were totally enjoyable to wear if you are okay only wetting them 2 to 3 times max. The rearz on the other hand seemed to slightly out perform the megamax in my experience. Holding up to multiple wettings just slightly better with less leaks. Megamax comes in a few colors like pink, blue, white, black , and tie dye. Rearz usually has some abdl print design on it which can be desirable.
what was different for me about northshore diapers was the sizing. typically, I wear small to medium mens clothing and when it comes to adult diapers, I usually wear small or medium sizes depending on the company. Now with northshore, they have their own sizing that is like different from any other adult diaper company IMO. A medium rearz diaper fits me fine while being just ever so slightly big, which I don't mind because it makes it more babyish. A medium megamax is WAY bigger than a medium rearz. It is actually riding up a good portion of my body and looks kind of huge on me. That can be fun if im wanting a big diaper, but for everyday, it is totally impractical for me to wear medium megamax. there is just to much length of material there for my body size. If I try the small megamax, it fits me ok but I wish it were just barely taller. so it is a huge jump between small to medium megamax. So my advice is to be careful about the size of what you are ordering. the good thing about northshore is you can actually request free samples once you've made an account. I just had to pay for shipping and they sent me samples of megamax. I felt like a kid on christmas day, knowing i was getting to try new diapers when i ordered.
Northshore also makes a megamax air diaper- a cloth back megamax in plain white. I totally loved this diaper. I could easliy move around it and felt secure knowing it could hold a decent amount. the problem is the velcro tapes on this diaper are garbage. they fall off really easily and i had to pin them on with safety pins to keep wearing it. wish they would make it better. was super comfortable though with the soft cotton like backing.
megamax and rearz all have soft smooth plastic which is nice. (not the cloth one of course). a white megamax is like the standard of what a plain white abdl diaper should be like.
Rearz diapers seem to be similar to other rearz diapers but each is slightly different depending on the style. I have tried rearz mermaid and rearz dino elite. the mermaid has one of the best hugs that a diaper could give you while being colorful and fun. the dino elite though is one of my absolute favorite diapers. the padding is incredibly soft. it can take like four wettings and still not be leaking all over. and the print is totally little boyish. very satisfying. the mermaid uses velcro tapes and can be adjusted repeatedly, while the dino has sticky tapes and loses stickiness over time if you adjust it too much.
megamax is also very comfortable and very secure with four solid sticky tapes that lock you into the diaper. they are almost difficult to take off. got to peel off slowly from the edge. all these diapers have fairly thick padding and are like having a pillow strapped to your butt. rearz diapers are not easy to hide under clothes because of the bulk, so more for at home use. megamax is similar thickness but maybe a tiny bit easier to stuff down your pants and conceal. the colors of megamax are nice. i thought the blue looked cool for an adult to wear. didnt try the tie dye color.
Again they are all decent quality diapers, and you should find what you love by testing them. personally i just dont like issues like the slight leaking of the megamax perhaps from improper sizing or the issue of tapes falling off from the megamax air, but other than that, they are all enjoyable for a diaper lover to wear. pick your favorites.

as far as customer service, northshore wins. Rearz didn't seem to give a crap when i asked them a question, but oh well. I still love their diapers though

Both brands are expensive and unreachable for a modest budget.

north shore

thelittlestkitten said:
Deleted member 42038 said:
I am 165 pounds and 5 foot 7 inches. I wear Incontrol Nighttime medium diapers they are as they are represented, a good heavy diaper that will not fail you. The only deterring factor is that there is little you can do to hide them for daytime use. To me that does not matter, I can go all day with one diaper on and a clean one in my briefcase.
Hi I'm just a little curious about abdl... I am currently a caregiver for a disabled women that really needs the Mega Max diapers at night, but can not afford to get them consistently. So how does someone who beliefs they are an infant but can use the restroom as needed throughout the night receive free samples and also have an insurance company pay for the wasted consumption of these diapers, that are truly needed by the disabled community?

Back