Real Accidents in Diaper

Most of my #2 accidents have occurred whilst out walking and a lot of the time I have been caught out being desperate for a #2 right in the middle of nowhere with no hiding place to go and even sitting down has not prevented the inevitable.
Not nice when it is a genuine accident !

• Sad
Reactions: slimjiminy and PadPhilosopher
BBChris said:
I have a lot of moments where it's just more convenient to mess in my diaper, but only one actual accident and that was years before I even started to wear 24/7. I was still in the army, walking on base in uniform back to my barracks room and what I thought was gonna be some gas ended up filling my diaper so much it leaked into the plastic pants I was wearing.
Were you, by chance, on your way to the mess hall? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I work as an electrician the last big hotel I did I few years ago I got up in the morning not feeling well but it was fall and nice a cool so I padded up in a tykables overnight and went to work I never do #2 in diaper at work or ever for the most part maybe once or twice a year. Well I was on the third floor working when my stomach did one of those gurgle and flip feeling I bolted for the stairs and out of the building then it was about 50yds to portajohn. Unfortunately I only made it about half way before exploding into my diaper. Luckily I had a few wipes in my truck a roll of paper towels and a garbage bag. But it was Def uncontrollable accident and I was saved by my diaper.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Saturatedandsodden25
I had a pee accident in my diaper today, I woke up and made my bottle, I felt like I had to
Pee, but I like to enjoy my bottle in my diaper so that is what I did, but as soon as I started drinking I started to pee, the bad part is that my diaper was already full so leaked everywhere, had to do all my bedding

• Wow
Hello Hi My is Adult Baby Mikey Anthony Bilello I’m Been Wearing Adult diapers Ever Since When i Was 1 Year Old and Now I’m 33 I’m Still in Diapers and Diapers is My Life and Diapers Are My Underwear I do not own no cotton underwear and i Have Bladder Syndrome & bowel syndrome i go Number one and number two on myself at night and During the day

I wish I were diapered this past Thanksgiving. I have a moderate gluten sensitivity and when I eat some accidentally it totally affects my GI. I get real bad cramps and eventually I desperately need a bathroom. This happened when I was at a friends house for Dinner and they were not familiar with special dietary needs and tried to make me a gluten free dish. Wellllll It was not gluten free. I started reacting and decided to try and make it home 25 minute drive. I was in bad shape all the way home and got out of the car and it happened. I did not make it.

• Sad
An accident makes it sound like you made something by mistake. With people who are incontinent, it's simply a wet or BM release and elimination. I experience both. Every day, night or day. Wetting my diaper isn't that bad unless I had a flask flood (which I'm prone for). BM's are much different. Especially when they happen during the day Thankfully most of mine occur while sleeping or the morning. But if they happen during the day it could be a disaster.

I've been using internal deodorants for years (chlorophyll) so if I end with a load in my diaper nobody knows. Still, there's that "poo face" that's hard to hide. I've been with my girlfriend once when I had a fairly large release in my diaper. We were at a farm market. It really surprised me. I just stopped as I defecated. It shocked me. Apparently my girlfriend knew something was wrong. She looked under my pants and saw it. Yeah, a huge bulge. I thought I'd die. She just took my hand and we (slowly) walked to my car. She took the wheel and told me to sit next to her. Sitting down was..."uh oh" and the BM spread up around my crotch. It was such a mess. As soon as we got to my house I went strait for my bathroom. Dropped my dirty diaper, wiped a few and took a squat over my bidet. As soon as I was fairly clean I took a nice hot shower. She said she wanted to diaper me but I was still upset about filling my diaper in public (usually I'll only let her change me right before we go to bed - no dirty diapers).

"Accidents" can happen just about anytime. My advise is that you should always use a quality diaper. I don't wear plastic pants every time but if you are prone with a BM release I suggest you should. Also, it doesn't hurt to use internal deodorants. When I'm out of the house I'm always wearing either fixation or compression shorts under my baggy pants (dark color). All of this helps. Incontinence is not fun. I've always been IC and it can be managed.

Reactions: antoniorain789, slimjiminy, Napincolove and 1 other person
I sometimes do so on long car rides

This afternoon taking my Grandson to work I wet my diaper while walking out to the car.

Last May the evening before I passed a kidney stone I had a Depend Night Defense on because I was experiencing urgency and some urinary leakage. I felt the urge to go when I was in my kitchen and started walking in the direction of the bathroom with the intention of using the toilet.

I only made it maybe six to eight feet before I started to urinate slowly into the Depend and after a very strong urge I froze in place and after about three or four bladder spasms I emptied my entire bladder into the Depend. Luckily this time the Depend actually held up. I find that despite the name they only seem to work this well maybe half of the time at the most.

I felt some embarrassment doing this in my kitchen/dining room area in my 40s (maybe about a three on a scale of one to ten) but mostly it just felt strange and I couldn’t ignore the feelings of warmth and relief that resulted from this. It’s still not something I do all that often because even “cheap” diapers are rather expensive and the clean-up process even just for this is somewhat inconvenient.

Reactions: antoniorain789
Back