Real Accidents in Diaper

HockeyGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone just given in and accepted a real accident because you were in a diaper?

I’m DL and have been wearing nearly 24/7 for several months (yay me). I only go #1 and never mess. I tried that once years ago and no thank you. Well twice in the last month I’ve had stomach issues at inopportune times where I couldn’t immediately make it to the bathroom. I fought and fought to keep it in to the point of pain. Luckily both times I did make it. But I was wearing my diaper which was more than capable of holding the mess but couldn’t let myself have a real accident and really didn’t want to.

Has anyone else been in those situations and did you eventually just accept the accident because you knew you were protected? Was it any less embarrassing in a diaper?

Reactions: Canadianfalls, PadPhilosopher, Davvyboy and 2 others
I was at the store just picking up a couple quick items and had to terrible urge I had to poop. Instead of dropping everything and going to the restroom I just paused and pushed. I left the store with a wad in the back of my pants. Sitting in my car and feeling it squish it's kind of erotic. Clean up wasn't very much fun though.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover, PadPhilosopher and Fleetwoodmac32192
For sure. I have occasional IBS and have competely involuntarily filled my nappies, like so many people on adisc. So much better than involuntarily filling my pants in public which has happened to me twice before I saw the light and started to wear nappies for increasing UIC. Those were both truly terrible incidents - the worst was in a crowded lift in a hotel.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I am incontinent so all of my accidents are real

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Zeke, Elhon and 1 other person
Is it really an accident if your wearing a diaper and expect to use it?

Personally, try to avoid #2 in public, but it's happened / couldn't hold it - but since always diapered and toilet adverse definitely wouldn't call using the diaper an accident, lol.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and thedlguy
PupSpaz said:
I have zero intention on using it to mess and it’s the last thing I would want to do. i still consider it an accident though if I try hard not to but feel like I have no choice.

This happened to me this week. Was driving and had to be somewhere quickly. Then had a sudden bm and didn't fight it.

Was on some really strong muscle relaxers last year after a surgery and sneezed really hard. Not the most pleasant experience to deal with, but I was glad to be wearing a MegaMax. First time I've ever messed and I don't plan to do it again if possible.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and HockeyGuy
I wore a diaper to travel on the road because I was going to a 3 day conference for work and it was 3 hours away. I had to poop and was only 45 minutes away from my hotel on the highway until I got stuck in a traffic jam due to a car accident and waited for two hours. I tried to hold my bm for as long as I could, but I ended up going in my diaper which I’m not a fan to do as I only wet. It was the worst accident I had, but it was a good thing I was wearing a diaper and I started wearing them when I travel from now on in case of emergencies like that

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, PadPhilosopher, userofaname and 3 others
PupSpaz said:

Personally, try to avoid #2 in public, but it's happened / couldn't hold it - but since always diapered and toilet adverse definitely wouldn't call using the diaper an accident, lol.
I refer to it as accidents for lack of better words being incontinent and having no control it's certainly not on purpose

Reactions: slimjiminy and PadPhilosopher
I have them everyday, mostly wetting, and recently my ibs has been acting up again.
To me, the diaper does it's purpose by keeping me protected. I'd rather have a soiled diaper than a soiled pair of pants anytime.😊

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Davvyboy
I have a lot of moments where it's just more convenient to mess in my diaper, but only one actual accident and that was years before I even started to wear 24/7. I was still in the army, walking on base in uniform back to my barracks room and what I thought was gonna be some gas ended up filling my diaper so much it leaked into the plastic pants I was wearing.

• Wow
HockeyGuy said:
Has anyone else been in those situations and did you eventually just accept the accident because you knew you were protected? Was it any less embarrassing in a diaper?

This actually happened to me today! I decided to wear a pull-up for running some errands. I came back home for lunch. The pull-up had about one wetting in it. I ate lunch, and was starting to feel some serious rumbling in my stomach. I was standing at the sink washing dishes when it happened - almost without hesitation. Moments after the mess filled my pull-up, I went to the bathroom to change. I was so sure that it wouldn't hold, but surprisingly, the pull-up did alright.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, thedlguy and Fleetwoodmac32192
I’ve been stuck in traffic before I prefer not to do it in my diaper while driving but after a while, you just give up other than the smell it’s not too bad

I was on my way home after meeting up with an ABDL and my alphagatorz nappy was already very soggy. I felt the need to go but decided to try and hold it til I got home as I didn’t want to leak. After getting off the train, the walk home was really bad as I felt all fidgety trying to not lost control. I almost made it but just as I got in my front door, my bladder gave way and I helplessly wet my already very soggy nappy. I just stood there in shock and felt like a toddler who didn’t make it to the potty in time as I felt the warmth rapidly spread through my nappy. To my amazement, it just about held but moral of the story is to bring a change with me in future!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, PadPhilosopher, thedlguy and 2 others
Be leave me, IC is not a thrill. Actual accidents happen daily. Wetting isn't the problem unless you had a leak At least in public. But BM accidents are horrible. In public? Can be the worst. I've been a longtime IC guy. All you can do is wear good diapers, plastic pants, fixation shorts and use Nullo. Thankfully I don't have daytime BM accidents everyday. It's usually during the morning or when I sleep. But when it happens during the day, you just want to go home. A clean-up and a good shower. It's not fun.

Reactions: slimjiminy and PadPhilosopher
I have occasionally had public messy accidents because it was too painful to hold. I was protected so I used it.

I do suffer from bowl issues and it usually makes me desperate for a poop on the 40 minute walk to work and I usually on the verge of pooping myself sometimes and once I did poop myself and I was so upset and embarrassed, and I told myself that if I get caught short another time then I'm going to start wearing a diaper/ pullup to and from work

I love wearing diapers and rubber pants so once in a while I have an accident where I can't make it to a potty in time and do it in my diapers. I remember once going to get a massage and as I was getting out of the car I pooped without trying or wanting to. Instead of having a massage, I went home and changed.

• Wow
Once after a party I passed out drink at my friends house. My friend knows I wear diapers for fun and even knows that I use them for number 1. Well I was so drunk I ended up pooping myself. I remember my friend waking me up, I was hungover and pretty embarrassed. I changed my diaper in his bathroom and went back to bed.

Back