Putting Stuff In Your Diaper?

Of course I've poured water in there, room temperature, cold and a little too warm. One of my favorite things I've done is put Play-Doh in there. 😆 Oh, oh! And oatmeal too! It's like a spa day for your butt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NappyNicky, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Does putting one of my plushies count? Because I have done that plenty of times before.

• Love
Reactions: NappyNicky and chrischrischris
My H on occasion has put a thin, vinyl tube down into my diaper before we fall asleep with the other end of the tube in a thermos of warm water. I awake to a warm stream of water filling my diaper when he unclips the hose to start the flow. It may sound dumb but it is a wonderful way to wake up.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, plupspls, blaincorrous and 1 other person
slipperywhenwet said:
My H on occasion has put a thin, vinyl tube down into my diaper before we fall asleep with the other end of the tube in a thermos of warm water. I awake to a warm stream of water filling my diaper when he unclips the hose to start the flow. It may sound dumb but it is a wonderful way to wake up.
I hate to say this but peeing in my diaper feels good. Having a warm and wet diaper happens every morning. One of the few benefits of being IC.

Reactions: thedlguy, BLtheDL and chrischrischris
Instead of using baby powder I tried Xanthan Gum powder. It was sticky as it got wet at first and changed to slippery as it got wetter. I heard about people using J Lube to do this but that stuff is quite pricey. I also mixed it with dry oatmeal which I dumped into the back of my diaper. As it got wet it did something similar but had more body. It is not quite like messing but an interesting feeling.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and chrischrischris
Somtimes water

Reactions: chrischrischris
The only thing in my diaper is what comes out of my body, naturally wet and messy for me, please.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Well, mainly Oatmeal and Shaving cream, i love messy and squishy stuff! Though i would love to do stuff like with spaghetti and mud, maybe even go to like a mud pit and just play arround it while diapered

• Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, NappyNicky and DinosaurWalk
Antientmariner said:
-I've poured cooked oatmeal down the back and front of my diaper, and not only dose it feel amazing, its good for your skin! I've also taken a shower with a diaper and that was definitely a delightful sensation, but very dangerous. And I'm pretty sure we're all guilty here for putting stuffers inside our diapers too! ☮️
Oatmeal is the best

Reactions: skylanderpamp
KKC1977 said:
Just pee and lots of pee in my diaper. I love a full diaper.
I love a full almost leaking diaper myself

I put grease from cooking in my diaper. The diaper absorbs it and becomes really squishy at capacity. Aside from pee and poop.

MisterZero said:
Well, mainly Oatmeal and Shaving cream, i love messy and squishy stuff! Though i would love to do stuff like with spaghetti and mud, maybe even go to like a mud pit and just play arround it while diapered
Mud is really fun! I never considered shaving cream. Although I will say whip cream in an aerosol can is great. Its fun when the cream goes in and fills the diaper up. Then as the whip cream starts to warm up and melt its a whole different sensation. Its a bit messy but really fun and it feels wonderful on a really hot day.

I’ve microwaved bananas and slipped one/two down the back before launching my feet in the air causing me to land on them quite abruptly and making a lovely sticky mess.

I tried an egg once (that was interesting) I just left it in until eventually it cracked and went all over, probably wouldn’t do it again.

When I was in hiding I took toilet paper rolls and wet them in the sink collecting about 6 after wetting them in warm water they go mushy like paper-mâché then just moulded it into the shape of a poo then when needed to simulate I’d soak it lightly in warm water (it felt damn good)

These days I just stick to pee and poo they’re the most fun in my opinion pee makes it nice and thick and poo is warm and mushy really makes you feel little in seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: NappyNicky and MisterZero
O
DinosaurWalk said:
Mud is really fun! I never considered shaving cream. Although I will say whip cream in an aerosol can is great. Its fun when the cream goes in and fills the diaper up. Then as the whip cream starts to warm up and melt its a whole different sensation. Its a bit messy but really fun and it feels wonderful on a really hot day.
ooooh, never thought about normal cream, it gets a bit too stinky after a while, but i might test it! I do like oatmeal though, specially make a lot since then i can go to an easy to clean place and start playing with it X3 doing small oatmeal pies, throwing them to the floor (it's an easy to clean spot, dont worry x3) and just get messy, i even mixed shaving cream and oatmeal to make it even messier, it was amazing!

slipperywhenwet said:
Sounds nice, but maybe a waste of a diaper. If only I had any diapers I could do that with.

• Thinking
Reactions: Bountiero and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I drink a 25-ounce bottle of flavored water at bedtime, fall asleep...by morning, I gotta go so I grab a teddy (either Colleen or Becky), get out of bed, stand up & cuddle while I wet my diaper and enjoy the warmth, the wet and the sweetness of cuddling. Only my pee--and lots of it--goes into my diapers. 🤗
I LOVE the smell of my FRESH warm pee!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Ever hide or put something in your diapers? Even pouring water in your diapers? I love to pour a water bottle down my already wet diaper to make it just soaked and huge! I love a thick squishy diaper!
As something of a game, I like to sometimes see how many booster pads I can fit into one diaper and wear it around. Also baby powder mostly and scented oils more rarely.

Reactions: skylanderpamp and ChristianDiaperLover
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Ever hide or put something in your diapers? Even pouring water in your diapers? I love to pour a water bottle down my already wet diaper to make it just soaked and huge! I love a thick squishy diaper!
Just really hot water 💧

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Warm water is the best. I will take a .5 L bottle and pore down the back of my diaper. It amazes me how much it will hold. Once I got 8 bottles in my diaper before it leaked. I could hardly walk.

Reactions: skylanderpamp
Back