Putting Stuff In Your Diaper?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ever hide or put something in your diapers? Even pouring water in your diapers? I love to pour a water bottle down my already wet diaper to make it just soaked and huge! I love a thick squishy diaper!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: newAB43, toddlerPampers, PadPhilosopher and 14 others
I love putting warm water in my diaper.

Reactions: newAB43, toddlerPampers, skylanderpamp and 5 others
I drink a 25-ounce bottle of flavored water at bedtime, fall asleep...by morning, I gotta go so I grab a teddy (either Colleen or Becky), get out of bed, stand up & cuddle while I wet my diaper and enjoy the warmth, the wet and the sweetness of cuddling. Only my pee--and lots of it--goes into my diapers. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, LukeTheDeersky, MetalDan86 and 11 others
Sometimes when I haven't used a diaper fully and it's getting toward the time to change, I will pour warm water in my diaper to make it extra wet. I have never used any other liquid.

Reactions: newAB43, skylanderpamp, knottylego and 4 others
I have a history of putting stuff in my diaper, when I was a toddler I would store candy in the waist band or even in my diaper (if it was clean) along with sometimes putting toys in them because in the 90's Rugrats was popular and I imitated tommy as much as I could, wandering away from grown ups and going on adventures and putting toys mainly a set of plastic car keys in the front of my diaper instead of a screwdriver.

When I was 6 and had to wear diapers because of medication I was taking and we spent weekends down at a campground I would put a bill fold with some money in the waist band or if I was doubled diapered in the outer diaper.

When I had to wear diapers at night for bedwetting I would stuff plain white night t-shirts down the back of the diapers acting as if they were really thick and now I might pour some water in the front and back of my diaper to get it to swell so it's nice and thick and squishy.

Reactions: newAB43, MetalDan86, WillFord384 and 4 others
The only things that go in my diaper is pee and poop and that is not by choice. I just have little to no control of my bodily output due to a ruptured disc in my lower back.

• Sad
Reactions: newAB43, PadPhilosopher and checkingoutall
I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who pours water in their diapers

Reactions: newAB43, skylanderpamp and checkingoutall
Sure! Why not? I have put all kinds of things besides poo and urine in my diaper to try it out. I have to say whip cream was one of my favorites; its cooling effect during the hot weather was great. But as it begins to melt it makes a little bit of mess. Mud and dirt is also fun. The list of some of the things I have put in my diaper just for the pure hell of it are as follows:

- whip cream (expired so I was going to throw it away anyways)
- stick of margarine (only did this once to try it)
- very ripe bananas (was going to throw away anyways)
- cream of wheat (only did this once to try it)
- dirt
- mud
- warm water
- cold water
- milk (only did this once to try it)
- the water soaked gel from another diaper squeezed into the one I am wearing
- my hands

I like this thread. I have been thinking of other things I can put in there but was unsure. Other ideas are welcomed.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, NappyNicky, checkingoutall and 1 other person
I like to keep my emergency cigarettes in my diaper

• Haha
Reactions: longislandguy, Jorelaxed, WillFord384 and 1 other person
Compared to others this seems kind of normal I guess but baby powder, I love the smell and feel of it especially when it gets wet lol

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, theancientmariner, Kyma and 4 others
Just pee and lots of pee in my diaper. I love a full diaper.

Reactions: diaperdude, Jorelaxed, oldpppants and 1 other person
Yeah. My first adult diaper was ABU space, I filled it up as much as I could in the shower. That was a BIG mistake. The clean up took forever, but was still fun though.

• Haha
Reactions: checkingoutall and chrischrischris
Though I get the intention behind putting water or food in one's diapers to simulate or enhance the wetting/messing experience, that idea has just never really connected with or appealed to me. Everything that ends up in my diapers/pull-ups originates from me.

Reactions: checkingoutall and NappiedTruckDriver
on rare occasion on the weekend if I somehow manage an underused diaper by the time I get out of bed in the morning, a cup of warm water feels pretty nice.

• Love
Reactions: NappyNicky, checkingoutall and BobbiSueEllen
I only put pee n poop in my diapers

Reactions: Deleted member 39193, KittyninjaW, checkingoutall and 1 other person
The only thing I put in my diapers is my pee because I am urinary incontinent

Reactions: checkingoutall
I've dumped an entire meal (uneaten) into diaper. Also one of my earliest odd fantasies (going back to like the second grade) was having my underwear filled with flour. I did that with a pull up not too long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: KittyninjaW, NappyNicky, checkingoutall and 1 other person
I've put shaving foam, moisturiser cream baby oil and warm water. All at different times, all fun.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, NappyNicky and checkingoutall
Only pee and poop would go in my diapers
Maybe water can help with my diapers aswell

Reactions: checkingoutall and chrischrischris
-I've poured cooked oatmeal down the back and front of my diaper, and not only dose it feel amazing, its good for your skin! I've also taken a shower with a diaper and that was definitely a delightful sensation, but very dangerous. And I'm pretty sure we're all guilty here for putting stuffers inside our diapers too! ☮️

• Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, WaddleKitten, Deleted member 66129 and 4 others
Back