Pullups for those with larger male anatomy

EcoIncon said:
Sorry, no. Too many years in diapers has made me too small to identify with your question šŸ˜œ ... not that I was that big to begin with... One nice thing about anonymity on the internet... You think I'd admit that IRL?

In all seriousness, a lot of pull-ups are made like a T where they adhere the pad perpendicular to the waist material which creates a gap. It doesn't really matter how big/small you are... more that your penis sits above the urethra on a female. I agree with above statements that any pull-up that includes leak guards will help you not leak there. Personally, I like these: https://www.parentgiving.com/shop/dry-direct-ultimate-protective-underwear-9310/p/ as a good balance of performance/price in a pull-up with leak guards.
It certainly matters if you have to stuff away the mass of a pong ball versus the mass of a baseball. It is an obstacle that directly impacts the fit of a product. More mass needs more wrapping. Physics 101. Also the length of the penis determines where the urine hits the padding. And that can vary more then 10cm in the male kingdom between the individuals. Main reason why men with a small/micro penis tend to have more leaking problems when sleeping on the belly, whereas medium/long exemplars habe a harder time when side or back sleeping.

Pants are utter garbage for heavy IC. If it's only dribbing away, might work out with a pant. But seriously - who want's to undress the lower half completely to change into a new pant? That is absolutely not practical.

Cheers

Reactions: puravidadip, Edgewater and wetnappyjon
LifeInPlastic said:
It certainly matters if you have to stuff away the mass of a pong ball versus the mass of a baseball. It is an obstacle that directly impacts the fit of a product. More mass needs more wrapping. Physics 101. Also the length of the penis determines where the urine hits the padding. And that can vary more then 10cm in the male kingdom between the individuals. Main reason why men with a small/micro penis tend to have more leaking problems when sleeping on the belly, whereas medium/long exemplars habe a harder time when side or back sleeping.

Pants are utter garbage for heavy IC. If it's only dribbing away, might work out with a pant. But seriously - who want's to undress the lower half completely to change into a new pant? That is absolutely not practical.

Cheers
Though your statements may make sense from a "Physics 101" point of view, in reality I have not found them to be true. I've been in diapers since 1994. In 2008 I lost two inches in length because of my prostatectomy. This makes using a toilet more difficult, as I pee nearly straight out if I don't physically hold myself. But this has made diaper leaks much less, especially when sleeping on my stomach, as I pee consistently into the same spot in the front of the diaper. In 2014 I had a left orchiectomy because of testicular cancer (I was 60... check your junk men!). My left testicle was dominate (always the larger of the two). So between reduced penis length and a missing large testicle, I now had over 50% of my mass missing down there. It did not affect the fit or comfort of wearing a diaper whatsoever. Proper fitting diapers are designed to handle a load in front and in back. I'm not saying that a skinny guy with extraordinary sized junk may have issues with good fit, but that would be the exception rather than the rule.

Regarding your statement that "Pants are utter garbage for heavy IC." I couldn't agree with you more.

• Love
Reactions: puravidadip, Edgewater and LifeInPlastic
It is not the only thing that contributes to that. That was certainly not what I meant by it. The Individual anatomy in general, the product and it's correct fitting and of course the position you sleep in are all at play. But the exit point of the tubing is one of them.

Cheers

Reactions: Edgewater and CheshireCat
Thanks for the replies here. Seems I am not alone! I just need something to supplement my usual I like to wear pullups under my swimsuits when at the beach or pool. I then just remove it before going into the water. That way, I can blend in more. Also I am going to this camp thing with my kids and were sharing a cabin so I thought that the pullups may work out better. I ordered the following:
TBD!

Reactions: Edgewater
I think adult pull-ups really needs to be redesigned, so it can become truly unisex.

Reactions: Edgewater and diaperdude
I really wish someone would make a plastic backed, tabbed diaper with an expandable front pouch. Allow room for swollen padding and swollen members. Itā€™s such a literal pain and nuisance to have to rescue a crushed nighttime erection in a soggy diaper.

Reactions: Edgewater and puravidadip
Pull ups just not reliable protection for most males with more than a minor to moderate leak Especially at night. That said I do use them from time to time during the day but I prefer tab style diapers.

Reactions: Edgewater, Deleted member 39574, puravidadip and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
Pull ups just not reliable protection for most males with more than a minor to moderate leak Especially at night. That said I do use them from time to time during the day but I prefer tab style diapers.
True. When I was in the hospital about a year ago and asked for an overnight diaper the orderly brought me what looked like a teen overnight pullup. Id wet the night before and told the orderly I needed something more than that. He said it was okay because the bed was padded but I said I was more worried about my comfort. He finally found a real overnight disposable diaper for me to wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diaperman95, Edgewater and diaperdude
Back