Presenting BeDry Night | World's Most Absorbent Adult Diaper | Check this out!

Are these cloth or plastic backed?

Plastic backed. Mine are due in the 21st.

Reactions: Deleted member 76595
PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
Are these cloth or plastic backed?
Plastic backed.

Reactions: Deleted member 76595
Heven said:
Is the outer plastic on the BeDry Night the same as on any other Incontrol or Rearz diapers? Interested for comparison's sake.
Great question. The outer plastic is the same as the InControl Essential, which was/is loved by many! 💚 💙

Reactions: DanTheMan, Heven and BigAl2
12,000ml????? Amazing. That sounds pure awesome and am tempted to order some while they are on sale even tho I still have quite a few others in my stash. I just got a case of the Bedrys and they are rated at 7500 ml which I thought would be plenty. They have held up well with no leaks. But can't get that 12,000 number out of my head!!!!! LOL

Reactions: BigAl2
The most i have put in a bedry so far has been 64.6 FL OZ. So about 2000 ML. When a diaper is pretty heavy in the morning i weigh them. The most i have put out is 84 OZ. That was in a betterdry before they took away some of the SAP.

Last edited:
Here it is. And yes they ship to the USA.

The nights here.

Last edited by a moderator:
babycakes said:
Apparently Amazon, Canada does not ship to pickup locations in the U.S., only residences. BeDrys are not available at InControl site on Amazon in the U.S. Too bad!
BeDry Night will be coming to Amazon USA soon. We just got the BeDry up - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNJSGCRJ

InControlRohan said:
Hey all!

Got some more exciting news from InControl Diapers!!

*Big Drumroll again please*

Bringing you the Most Absorbent Adult Diaper in the whole wide world – BeDry Night, the only incontinence briefs you'll ever need for night time protection!

<...>

Check it out HERE!! We would love to know your thoughts! :)
Well, my order came in a week ago and I've been experimenting with them. Full disclosure: I'm a cloth user; but because of a heavy travel schedule, disposables are my travel go to's.

The BeDry's are absolutely amazing. Right up there with the NS MegaMax's. To be upfront, I see them as equals: standing leg guards are large; absorbency in the center/crotch area is superb; fastening system is strong yet seemingly reusable (haven't really "resued" more than 2 times of tape-off and tape-back-on so this observation may change).

As I continue with my trialing them out, they may excel over NS. We shall see. Nevertheless, the InControl folks have introduced a great new product. Kudos to them!

Last edited:
Reactions: InControlRohan and BigAl2
Got mine back on Sunday, i have a 40 waist so ordered the large, they fit ok but think the xl woulf fit better. They are comfy, the tabs do hold well even after a few adjustments. I am looking forward to pushing them to the max to see how they compare with trest and rearz.

Reactions: InControlRohan and JustMe
Mine came in this afternoon. I wore it until now. Im soon getting ready for my bath then bed. These bedry nights really swell up. Lots of SAP in them. I'll start a new one tomorrow. And wear it until it fails. And get a weight. And report it.

Reactions: Pantyman and jamiejamie
I used one yesterday. Had it on for 10 hours. I figured it would be super heavy. I don't know if urine evaporates while wearing. It was 60 OZ when i weighed it. It did not leak. But the lining did separate in the middle. Exposing the stuffing. None spilled out though.

I have tested a few since receiving them yesterday. Lots to like about these. The new large is a perfect fit for me, they absorb better than most i have tried (and I have tried just about everything out there!), I have not had a leak so far and they are very comfortable to wear. The hook and loop seem to work just fine as well. Glad I got these on sale, although I think these will become my everyday (and night) diaper.

Reactions: InControlRohan and BigAl2
Got a bag of the BeDry nights today, has anyone had issues with the bottom tapes coming loose and popping off almost instantly? (like no grip almost whatsoever). I tend to avoid hook and loop as they never agree with me (except ABU). I might need some safety pins in the mean time 😂

Vividness5289 said:
Got a bag of the BeDry nights today, has anyone had issues with the bottom tapes coming loose and popping off almost instantly? (like no grip almost whatsoever). I tend to avoid hook and loop as they never agree with me (except ABU). I might need some safety pins in the mean time 😂
Often with hook and loop it is easy to mis the landing zone, you may need to adjust the bottom tape to be a little higher to get full contact.

Reactions: BigAl2
Back