Presenting BeDry Night | World's Most Absorbent Adult Diaper | Check this out!

InControlRohan

Rep for InControl
Company Rep
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hey all!

Got some more exciting news from InControl Diapers!!

*Big Drumroll again please*

Bringing you the Most Absorbent Adult Diaper in the whole wide world – BeDry Night, the only incontinence briefs you'll ever need for night time protection!

1.png2.png3.png

What makes BeDry Night amazing?
  • Stay Dry All Night Long: With over 12 hours of leak resistance, BeDry Night keeps you confidently dry and comfy throughout the night. Say goodbye to those unexpected leaks in your sleep.
  • Super Soft Comfort: Super soft backing ensures a smooth feel against your skin, because comfort matters, right?
  • High-Performance Core: Unlike the rest, BeDry Night's rapid-absorbing core kicks leaks to the curb without sacrificing your comfort., no matter which position you sleep in. With an ISO max absorbency of 12,000ml, BeDry Night is the ultimate solution to nighttime incontinence!
  • Whiff-X Magic: Brace yourself for a freshness revolution! BeDry Night comes with Whiff-X technology that locks in liquid, fights off bacteria, and neutralizes odours both before and after use!
  • Crafted with Love: Years of research, testing, and user feedback shaped BeDry Night. It's a blend of our best features, delivering next-gen innovation in adult diapers!
  • Snug & Secure: Fasten up with confidence! BeDry Night features hook and loop style tab fasteners, and a reinforced frontal panel. Self-applicators and caregivers, we've got you covered!

4.png5.png6.png

Key Features of BeDry Night:
  • Extra soft and smooth waterproof plastic outer layer
  • Whiff-X technology for advanced odour control
  • Taping guide for easy application
  • Tall standing leak guards for extra protection
  • Front and back elastic waistbands for a secure fit
  • Hook and loop style fasteners allowing for an unlimted number of adjustments for added convenience
  • Reinforced frontal panel for enhanced durability
  • Rapid absorbing core for maximum leak protection

Check it out HERE!! We would love to know your thoughts! :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: michaelmc, Jorelaxed, littledreamers333 and 14 others
I would love to try these but being in the UK is a problem

• Sad
Reactions: ianwee, soggybottoms8882, Incon97 and 2 others
sissybaby34 said:
We have some European retailers ordering some so they should be available overseas sometime in early 2024.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater, KooshyX and 5 others
I love the idea of a "taping guide". Tapes are always my biggest issue.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, PrinnyAB, InControlRohan and 1 other person
Amazing! Nice job on the new diapers! I'd love to buy a case, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to buy anymore diapers for quite a bit. I might be moving to a new place, and won't have my own personal space anymore... Maybe.

ReadingInPampers said:
I’ve been using Incontrol products since the taping guide was introduced, and I admit at first I thought it was a silly gimmick. It really is not. I love the taping guide!!

In addition to being helpful for getting the same fit all the time in the everyday sense, the guide is super helpful for changing in awkward situations, like a rest room stall. I realized quickly the first time I changed in a public bathroom stall how incredibly helpful it is to have an exact place to put the tape. It made the process much faster, and of course, I got a perfect fit the first time :)

Reactions: Binky151, PrinnyAB and InControlRohan
ReadingInPampers said:
Yeah, they certainly add convenience! :)

Reactions: PrinnyAB and Edgewater
theancientmariner said:
Amazing! Nice job on the new diapers! I'd love to buy a case, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to buy anymore diapers for quite a bit. I might be moving to a new place, and won't have my own personal space anymore... Maybe.
Thank you! We wish you all the best for the upcoming chapter of your life. Make the best of it! 💚 💙

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
HalMidLife said:
I’ve been using Incontrol products since the taping guide was introduced, and I admit at first I thought it was a silly gimmick. It really is not. I love the taping guide!!

In addition to being helpful for getting the same fit all the time in the everyday sense, the guide is super helpful for changing in awkward situations, like a rest room stall. I realized quickly the first time I changed in a public bathroom stall how incredibly helpful it is to have an exact place to put the tape. It made the process much faster, and of course, I got a perfect fit the first time :)
All we can say is - 'Mission Accomplished!' :)! Thanks a lot for sharing this. Makes our day! 💚💙

Reactions: Edgewater and HalMidLife
12 litre capacity! Are you saying I could dump out three milk jugs full of water on these and it would all be absorbed?

Reactions: Edgewater and Rockyracoon
Here is one method of how they come up with ISO rating. Actual use results hold way less.

• Love
Reactions: HereWeGo2169, Edgewater, KooshyX and 2 others
xux said:
12 litre capacity! Are you saying I could dump out three milk jugs full of water on these and it would all be absorbed?
Purified water in a lab setting yes

Reactions: Edgewater
Bags and Trials of the BeDry Night will be available December 21st onwards!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Billybatts and diaperdude
Is the outer plastic on the BeDry Night the same as on any other Incontrol or Rearz diapers? Interested for comparison's sake.

Reactions: InControlRohan
Seems like it's a renamed Mega Inspire.

Reactions: HereWeGo2169 and Edgewater
sissybaby34 said:
Yeah I love this brand ALOT but sadly they don’t reach out to the UK much :(

Reactions: Edgewater, soggybottoms8882 and sissybaby34
These look awesome! Just ordered a package :)

Will certainly be buying these when they arrive in the UK!

😁

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
A shame, you didn't make them large enough. I will stick with the MegaMax.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back