Premium Nights InControl - Officially Launching with all sizes and new specs!

InControlRobert said:
The newly redesigned premium nights are launching soon, preorders on cases are available now. These feature an all-new odor control system we call Whiff-X. This new technology is designed to seal in odors and moisture while the core neutralizes odors and bacteria. An all-new one-way absorption core keeps moisture away from your skin keeping your skin dryer.

These have been great for keeping things fresh, during the day or night time, not having to worry about the smell or at home in the diaper pail, it remains fresh and odor-free! Look out for a YouTube video coming soon explaining these new amazing nighttime diapers. But we could not wait to share this with all of you!

Link if anyone is interested pre-ordering --
If you have any questions feel free to ask below, we will try and respond to them as fast as possible.
I have read - at the time of posting this - all three pages in this thread.
1. Are these going to be plastic-backed? And I'm really asking that as for the last few years the word premium has always meant cloth-backed
and
2. Is one of the sizes of these a small/medium? The small/medium option did seem to be becoming a thing (contained within the entire ABDL scene) ...a thing I really liked.
Of course it does mean some will want a Medium/Large but (no pun intended) small steps (?).
-
WE
PP (and more)

What about the tapes? Are they white or clear/transparent?

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Heven said:
If that means thicker than Alpacas and the Safari line, that is fantastic news!
The premium nights are not bay us so they wouldn't be comparing them to those products just their selection on InControlDiapers.com ...

From personal experience, they are a similar in thickness to new Princess and Alpaca diapers.

Heven said:
If that means thicker than Alpacas and the Safari line, that is fantastic news!
We don't stock those products but they should be of similar thickness to those products.

SweetPrincess said:
Question about this 'Whiff-X' thing. Is it used in the new princess pink redesigned ones?
We don't make princess diapers so no, this is the only product on the market with this technology.

DiaperJLN said:
Robert. I'm more of a DL/IC, with a little bit of AB. Any coupon codes for us? How are the noise level when wet or dry on these new diapers? Extra crinkle loud or quiet soft? How does it handle messes? and finally, How does it compare to the BetterDry, my current favorite diaper? I would try it out if it was in lighter colors or a nice print, noisy and under $2.30 per diaper in a bag shipped.
If you sign-up for our newsletter new customers get a 5% coupon code.
They do crinkle similar to our other products for example the InControl Original.
These are designed for all forms of incontinence so can they handle both bowel and urinary incontinence.
Hard to compare exactly to another diaper we can always discuss via DM. The Premium nights have a higher capacity along with the new Whiff-X technology, if the odor is a concern to you these will remove that.

What other colours would you like? We likely will only have black for some time.

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
I have read - at the time of posting this - all three pages in this thread.
1. Are these going to be plastic-backed? And I'm really asking that as for the last few years the word premium has always meant cloth-backed
and
2. Is one of the sizes of these a small/medium? The small/medium option did seem to be becoming a thing (contained within the entire ABDL scene) ...a thing I really liked.
Of course it does mean some will want a Medium/Large but (no pun intended) small steps (?).
-
WE
PP (and more)
The premium nights are a Plastic-backed diaper. We do not have a size s/m we only have M, L, and XL.

The larges are our new size large which is more of a true size large.

indiaperdl said:
What about the tapes? Are they white or clear/transparent?
The tapes are transparent like all of our other diapers with blue tips at the end.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and indiaperdl
InControlRobert said:
The premium nights are a Plastic-backed diaper. We do not have a size s/m we only have M, L, and XL.

The larges are our new size large which is more of a true size large.
Are the M ones a little more large than the previous premium night version ?
They were tight for M ones.

tiboonti said:
Are the M ones a little more large than the previous premium night version ?
They were tight for M ones.
They are the exact same size, they are a bulkier diaper and have tighter elastics so they do fit tight, but if you find the medium too tight just size up to the large which should fit as its more of a true large and not an L/XL like it used to be.

Reactions: tiboonti
InControlRobert said:
We don't make princess diapers so no, this is the only product on the market with this technology.

you're the same company.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and guest
Reactions: Jonnythepony and guest
crooke3 said:
you're the same company.
InControl is a separate subsidiary specialized on medical stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, I would have to pass. I don't like the black color. If it was a nice print or a solid white or light blue then I might be interested. 2. I don't like the odor wicking thing. I rather smell myself after I have wet or messed in my diaper.

crooke3 said:
you're the same company.
True. Like BetterDry and Crinklz is the same company. Same awesome diaper, just BetterDry is white and Crinklz is $10 a more a case than white BetterDry.

RearzJacob said:
That is why we stopped stocking the Black Seduction. Curious what colour would you like to see?
So as a medical user I usually like solid colored ones these remind me of a trash bag and I never tried them they may work well but when I saw them that's the first thought I had. Though I personally don't like the all black its better than medical white I suppose. Me personally I wouldn't mind seeing say a blue or a pattern not to compare them but as example Forsite AM/PM has a striped product. I may be alone but be nice to see either solid or a simple pattern. I personally liked the am/pm stripes but fit was weird. I currently wear for daily use Northshore Supreme's in the Navy Blue and extended/special use is the Rearz Inspire + Nighttime(honestly a fantastic product not blowing smoke). Me personally I am not into alot of prints but if you had something geared towards adults and wonder if that was a thought with these. But either way great products

Last edited:
I ordered a case. Sized up from comments because a slightly bigger diaper is always better than a slightly smaller diaper. Don't mind the black. All my underwear is black anyways.

RearzJacob said:
The premium nights are not bay us so they wouldn't be comparing them to those products just their selection on InControlDiapers.com ...

From personal experience, they are a similar in thickness to new Princess and Alpaca diapers.
Not by same company! Funny how you and lory threw a tantrum Both replying to my emails after trying to get a promo from incontrol and get mad and said i was already a customer cause i bought from rearz, and it dint apply to me on the deal even tough i was a new customer and never had bought from inctonrol and was actually interested to test out the product prior buying ,

Back