Premium Nights InControl - Officially Launching with all sizes and new specs!

InControlRobert

Rep for InControl
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
The newly redesigned premium nights are launching soon, preorders on cases are available now. These feature an all-new odor control system we call Whiff-X. This new technology is designed to seal in odors and moisture while the core neutralizes odors and bacteria. An all-new one-way absorption core keeps moisture away from your skin keeping your skin dryer.

These have been great for keeping things fresh, during the day or night time, not having to worry about the smell or at home in the diaper pail, it remains fresh and odor-free! Look out for a YouTube video coming soon explaining these new amazing nighttime diapers. But we could not wait to share this with all of you!

Link if anyone is interested pre-ordering --
If you have any questions feel free to ask below, we will try and respond to them as fast as possible.

• Love
Reactions: NabePup, WillFord384, LeifErikson and 2 others
Is the successor to Black Seduction?

Looks really cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the black color.

Reactions: hanzertas, DloverUK, LittleMissPink and 1 other person
InControlRobert said:
The newly redesigned premium nights are launching soon, preorders on cases are available now. These feature an all-new odor control system we call Whiff-X. This new technology is designed to seal in odors and moisture while the core neutralizes odors and bacteria. An all-new one-way absorption core keeps moisture away from your skin keeping your skin dryer.

These have been great for keeping things fresh, during the day or night time, not having to worry about the smell or at home in the diaper pail, it remains fresh and odor-free! Look out for a YouTube video coming soon explaining these new amazing nighttime diapers. But we could not wait to share this with all of you!

If you have any questions feel free to ask below, we will try and respond to them as fast as possible.

These all-black beauties remind me the Outlast 2 sposies.

Reactions: LeifErikson and blaincorrous
I saw the word “Hybrid”. What makes these hybrid?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Oooohhhhh. Love the black cover!

Reactions: RearzJacob and InControlRobert
blaincorrous said:

Woven nylon landing zone and hook 'n' loop velcro tabs

So they no longer have plastic landing zone and sticky tapes ? :(

InControlRobert said:

How are they different from the black diapers you already had ? Is it just a rebranding ?

guest said:
On the website they look absolutely like the already existing black diapers, with the sticky tabs and plastic landing zone.

Wow these are cheap! I'd buy a case, but I just ordered the mermaid tales an hour ago. I love the all black design. Are these the same thang as the other black Rearz diaper, the seduction?

blaincorrous said:
Not sure why it is saying hybrid on the link like that here lets see if its gone now.

Reactions: blaincorrous
BabyTweetyBird said:
Woven nylon landing zone and hook 'n' loop velcro tabs
This is not a hybrid diaper, does not include hood and loop tabs.

BabyTweetyBird said:
Hope they'll add the Whiff-X for its all-white sister.
We shall see, it is a big upgrade adding the Whiff-X core.

Reactions: RearzJacob
BabyTweetyBird said:
Is the successor to Black Seduction?

Looks really cute!
These would be our Black Diapers, seductions are made by Rearz.

guest said:
They still have a plastic landing zone and sticky tapes.

Antientmariner said:
Wow these are cheap! I'd buy a case, but I just ordered the mermaid tales an hour ago. I love the all black design. Are these the same thang as the other black Rearz diaper, the seduction?
These are nothing like the old Rearz Seduction.

tiboonti said:
How are they different from the black diapers you already had ? Is it just a rebranding ?
You can tell the difference between the Premium Nights launching now and the old versions from the core. The new one features a black core whereas the old ones had a blue core like our other disposable diapers. The capacity and plastic remain the same, the difference is the new core.

This new core is our Whiff-X Core which is designed to eliminate odors and bacteria, also features a one-way absorption barrier allowing for liquid to absorb into the core but not back out, which should help with keeping the surface of the diaper drier.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
Back