Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Potty training role playing fantasies

My fantasy is being put back in pull ups after having one too many accidents. I have to keep the whole pack of pull ups dry until o get my big boy pants back. For every wet pull up another pack of pull ups is added to my total to keep dry. Once it gets to 10 packs of pull ups I have to spend the next 7 days in diapers. It’s a cycle I don’t think I would be able to break.

Reactions: Sidewinder and Ali123
Just a quick question. What do people use as a potty? A toddler potty wouldn’t be big enough surely? I was looking at a camping one? Has anyone used one and would they recommend it?

ABDLENG said:
Just a quick question. What do people use as a potty? A toddler potty wouldn’t be big enough surely? I was looking at a camping one? Has anyone used one and would they recommend it?
I use this one and it fits me, it's not too small

Attachments

• e9a6520b44469569ddbe00adbcd3.jpg
    e9a6520b44469569ddbe00adbcd3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: craigd1341 and babadada
My Potty Training Fantasy involves my mom in said Fantasy trying hard to Potty Train me before giving up and just putting me in Diapers forever.

Reactions: Sidewinder
KittyninjaW said:
My Potty Training Fantasy involves my mom in said Fantasy trying hard to Potty Train me before giving up and just putting me in Diapers forever.
That's one of my fantasies, too. :)

Last edited:
"Potty training" is my main fantasy. I try to be a big kid and not have peepee accidents in my pants! I I try to hold it because I don't like to stop what I'm doing to potty. I end up waiting too long and the inevitable happens 🥺🫣. I end up back in pull-ups/training pants because I can't stay dry!

Reactions: antoniorain789, Canary and wetaccident
Since my little age is 8-12, most of my role-playing scenarios revolve around wearing Goodnites and either not making it to the potty in time or making a conscious/lazy choice to use my Goodnite instead of the potty. Thankfully I travel a lot so I get the chance to role-play a large variety of scenarios. I will share some of the actual scenarios that I have played out recently. I should note that all of these scenarios I am by myself because my wife does not actively participate in my diaper fantasies. The diaper, what goes in the diaper, and the setting are the factual elements of these stories. Since I am fully continent, creating these scenarios helps it to feel more natural to use my diaper when I’m role-playing, and anyone in my stories other than me only exists in my mind for role-playing purposes (I hope that makes sense).

-I am 12 years old. I still have accidents at night a couple of times per week. I also tend to hold it for a long time and ignore that I have to go. When I finally can’t ignore it anymore I need to go very urgently and need a potty asap or will start to have an accident. I’ve been really trying to pay more attention and haven’t had a daytime accident in over a year. We are flying across the US for vacation and I am told to put on a Goodnite just in case for the trip. On the plane I am watching a movie on my tablet. I just downed an entire cup of juice from the flight attendant. I have to pee but I ignore it and watch the movie. When the movie is over I realize that I have to pee so bad I can barely hold it. I’m in the window seat so I start working my way toward the aisle. I didn’t realize how bad I had to go. I hope I make it. Just as soon as I get to the aisle I feel the front of my Goodnite getting warm. By the time I reach the lavatory my bladder is empty and I feel the last of the pee soak into the padding of the Goodnite. I can’t just go back to my seat yet, everyone knows I left because I had to go potty. I go in the lavatory and pull down my pants and Goodnite. I try to pee and dribble out just a few drops. I pull up my Goodnite and pants and wash my hands before heading back to my seat. Once back in my seat I fall asleep. The plane is getting ready to make its final approach when I finally wake up. I realize I have to pee again. The plane lands and is taxiing. I really have to go. Finally the plane stops and people start getting up. It feels like it’s going to take forever to get off the plane. I decide my Goodnite is already wet, there’s no sense in holding it anymore. Just as the last few drops come out it’s time for my row to leave the plane. As I stand up I can feel the bulging warm Goodnite between my legs. I guess it was a good idea to wear one after all!

- I am 10 years old. I still wear Goodnites to bed every night. One night I wake up and realize I’m starting to pee. I jump out of bed and run to the potty. I finish going pee in the potty but my Goodnite is a little bit wet. The next morning I wake up and it’s Saturday. Normally I take my Goodnite off and get dressed before I leave my room in the morning. Since its Saturday I leave on my Goodnite and pjs -after all it’s only a little bit wet. I kind of have to pee, but I want to watch as many cartoons as possible before my parents get up. I pour a glass of orange juice and run in the living room to turn on the TV. After a couple episodes I’m hungry. I go and pour myself a bowl of cereal. Hearing the sound of the milk pouring into the bowl makes me suddenly realize I have to pee really bad. That oj went right through me! But I don’t want my cereal to get soggy while I go potty! Then I remember I’m still wearing my Goodnite and it only has just a little pee in it. I take a bite of my lucky charms and start peeing. It just kept coming out! Three bites later I was finally finished peeing. I ate the last of my cereal and went back to watching cartoons. I watched two more episodes in my soaking wet Goodnite before my parents wake up and tell me to get dressed. They will never know that I peed in my Goodnite on purpose.

-I’m 9 years old. I’m on a road trip with my family. Since I wet the bed almost every night and I’ll probably sleep in the car, even though I begged not to, I am forced to wear a Goodnite for the trip. As expected I fall asleep. When I wake up I have to go potty really bad. I ask if there’s a stop coming up soon because I have to pee. I’m told there’s a stop 30 miles ahead, but it’s okay if I can’t hold it. Since I kept my Goodnite dry this long, I wanted to keep it dry and prove I didn’t need it so I decided to hold it. After 10 minutes of squirming in my seat I couldn’t take it anymore. I decided I would just let a little out into my Goodnite. Then I could go potty when we stop and nobody would know I couldn’t hold it. I relaxed my bladder and pee started flowing into my Goodnite. After a few seconds I decided I had let enough out and tried to stop peeing. I couldn’t stop. I squeezed my legs together but still couldn’t stop. I reached down and grabbed myself, desperately trying to stop the flow. It was no use. Still grabbing myself, I could feel the warm, squishy Goodnite inside my pants. Just then my mom says “you stopped squirming back there, is everything alright?” I admitted sheepishly that I couldn’t hold it. I was told it was okay, that I could go back to sleep and we will stop farther down the road. I stayed up and pouted for a while, upset that I couldn’t make it, but eventually fell back to sleep.

-I am 11 years old. I was always a nightly bedwetter, but for the past month or so I have been waking up dry. After two weeks dry I was allowed to wear underwear to bed, but I still slept on an absorbent pad just in case. The night before my family was flying from Kansas to Maryland for a wedding, I had an accident and soaked my bed mat. My parents were concerned since it would be my first time on a plane and I had just had an accident, it was decided that I should wear Goodnites on the plane and at the hotel just in case. Since this is my first time flying I am really scared and have a nervous stomach. I am told everything will be fine and to try and enjoy the flight. A little over halfway through, the plane hit turbulence. My belly had been hurting the whole time, but the turbulence made it churn and growl. To make matters worse, now I had to go pee. I look up and the fasten seatbelt light is on because of the turbulence so I can’t get out of my seat. I closed my eyes. The plane was shaking, my stomach was churning, and having to pee was getting really uncomfortable. Then I remembered I was wearing a Goodnite. I thought maybe if I didn’t have to pee anymore my belly would feel better. I had never peed in my Goodnite on purpose - it was always already wet when I woke up, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I struggled to start going and at first only trickled a little. Then the plane jolted abruptly. I was so startled the little trickle turned into a full stream. With my eyes still closed I was feeling my lap getting warm and feeling all the pee soak into the padding of the Goodnite. It was exactly the distraction I needed from the turbulence and my growling belly. Shortly after my bladder was empty and I was still getting used to the feeling of my now-wet Goodnite, the turbulence stopped and my belly calmed down a bit. I was so exhausted from the experience I fell asleep shortly after. I slept through the rest of the flight and didn’t wake up until after we landed. As I woke up I noticed my stomach was really hurting again. When it was finally our turn to get off the plane I stood up and felt the soggy Goodnite between my legs. It was a feeling I was no stranger to, as even though I was becoming dry, I had woken up most of my life with a similar bulge. I thought back to being in the air and actually peeing myself. It was a different feeling than was used to, but the more I thought about it, the more I decided I really enjoyed it. My pondering was interrupted by it being our turn to exit the plane. I started walking out of the row and got a sudden urge to fart, followed by a sharp pain in my belly. I knew I needed to let this fart out but I was surrounded by people and I didn’t want anyone to know it was me. I hoped that if I could get the fart out that my belly would stop hurting. I decided to try and let the gas out slowly so it didn’t make any noise. I started letting it come out, but to my surprise, it wasn’t a fart. I felt a warm mass pushing my butt cheeks apart. It was too late to stop it. I realized I was pooping. I looked up at my mom. I’m not sure if she smelled it or could tell by my face - or both - but I could tell she knew right away what happened. As we walked down the ramp, I could feel more poo sliding out with each step. It smelled so bad. I hoped nobody would notice it was me. By the time we made it into the terminal, I not only had a bulge in front of my pants, but I was waddling with what felt like a boulder in the seat of my pants. I couldn’t help but notice that by belly was no longer hurting. I waddled through the terminal looking for a bathroom with my mom. It felt like everyone that walked by knew about the boulder in my pants. I felt like every kid at the airport my age was staring at me as I waited in line with my mom for the family restroom. Just then my dad walked up and said the shuttle for the hotel was about to leave. My mom decided to just clean me up when we got to the hotel. It was only a 5 minute ride. As much as I didn’t want to walk anymore with a boulder in my Goodnite, I was relieved to not be standing in line for the bathroom anymore. As we boarded the shuttle bus to the hotel I realized that it was only my parents and older sister on the bus, and by that time they all knew what had happened. Then I realized I hadn’t sat down yet. At first I squatted, slowly lowering my weight into the seat. It kind of felt like warm play dough as it spread, first up the back of the Goodnite, and then forward toward the front. I didn’t care at that point. I was so relieved to be out of the airport and not have a belly ache. Once we got to the hotel I got right in the shower to get cleaned up. After the shower my parents told me they knew what happened was an accident, but they thought it would be best to keep me in Goodnites for the rest of the trip, just in case. I moaned in a half-hearted attempt to seem upset by this news, but secretly I knew I was going to enjoy every minute of it.

I am 8 years old. I have been a bedwetter since I was potty trained and wore a Goodnite every night. I’m the smallest kid in my class and secretly I am really glad I can still fit in the hulk Goodnites because my best friend Spencer, who also wets the bed, wears the next size up with no characters on them. He says the designs are more grown up but I know he secretly wishes he could still wear the hulk ones like me. After all, we both have all of the marvel action figures. Every weekend we take turns staying the night at each other’s house. This weekend it is my turn to stay at Spencer’s. After playing all evening, Spencer’s mom told us to put our pjs on and we could watch the latest marvel movie. Spencer put on his Goodnite with a space print and his pjs and I put on a hulk Goodnite and my pjs. As we were watching the movie, a big thunderstorm rolled in. Before long the power had gone out. We were sad we couldn’t finish the movie, but Spencer’s dad brought out some board games. When it was time for bed, the power still hadn’t come back on. Since there was no power for A/C, it had gotten very hot and humid in the house. We were both drinking a lot of water to try and cool down. I had taken my pajama shirt off and Spencer had stripped down to just his Goodnite. Spencer’s mom tucked him into his bed and me into my cot and told us to go to sleep and hopefully the power would be back on in the morning. I was super scared but tried to stay brave. No more than a minute after his mom left a crack of thunder shook the house. Another line of storms was rolling through. Spencer sat up in bed and motioned for me to come over to his bed. He said that maybe I should sleep in his bed just in case. We both enjoyed thunderstorms, but something about not having any power made these ones extra scary. We huddled under his covers, me in just my Goodnite and PJ pants and he in just his Goodnite and told each other scary stories to prove to each other we were still tough. Finally the thunder moved off into the distance. The power still was off, but we were tired and we both fell asleep. A little while later I was jolted awake by yet another loud crack of thunder. Another storm was about to roll through. I was still in Spencer’s bed, and I looked over and he was still sleeping. I heard the rain start to fall on the roof and realized that I needed to go potty, really bad. I felt down and realized my Goodnite was still dry. I was woken up by the thunder before I wet the bed! I reached over and felt the front of Spencer’s Goodnite. It was warm and squishy. He had already peed. I peeked out from under the covers. I could hardly see anything through the thick darkness - until a flash of lightning would light up the sky for a few seconds. Still no power. I was terrified. I tried to make a plan to get to the bathroom, but ultimately I was too afraid. I buried myself under Spencer’s covers as the storm intensified. The scary stories we told each other earlier were making me even more scared. I was so scared I had forgotten how much I had to pee. The thunder cracked again. I didn’t want to get out of bed, mostly so i didn’t wake Spencer and have him see me this scared. I decided to just pee in my Goodnite. I started shaking, trying not to cry. Just then I noticed my pants starting to get warm. It took a few more seconds before I realized that the last crack of thunder scared me so much I was peeing in my Goodnite. I honestly wasnt sure if I started peeing on purpose or if I would have had an accident anyway. At first I was relieved but then it just kept coming out! I tried to stop peeing but I couldn’t. I finally finished peeing and noticed that the rain was starting to let up. I laid there and listened to the storm start to move away and felt the hot pee soaking deeper into the padding of the Goodnite. I finally fell asleep. In the morning I woke up to Spencer poking me in the rib. I was still in his bed, still hiding under the covers. I looked over and could see his Goodnite. He had definitely peed more since I fell back asleep. I looked down and felt my own Goodnite and realized I probably peed more since I fell asleep too! I couldn’t remember ever having such a full Goodnite in the morning. I was kind of excited that the Hulk kept it all in. Spencer interrupted my thought and said that the power was back on. I peeked my head out from under the covers and it was! Just then I felt Spencer’s hand on the front of my pj pants. “I guess we both had accidents last night, your pj parts are even a little bit wet!” Spencer said with a bit of a chuckle. “Yeah, I don’t know if I’ve ever had an accident this bad before,” I said as I kicked my pj pants off. Thankfully there were no wet spots on the bed. We ran off to the living room and played for almost an hour in just our soggy Goodnites before Spencer’s mom called us for breakfast. We sat next to each other and were told after we were done eating we needed to get dressed. Of course I could never tell Spencer that I woke up before I peed and let it go into my Goodnite. Even if when I started peeing it was an accident, I had already decided to pee in my Goodnite, and I would never tell anyone - not even Spencer.

Reactions: AJFan2020, antoniorain789, timurmahal and 3 others
ABDLENG said:
I’ve been “made” to use a toddler potty before. They’re not too small, and I found it added to the delicious humiliation having to use a real potty, with my nappy and baby knickers round my knees.

Reactions: babadada, ABDLENG, KittyninjaW and 2 others
IMO potty training roleplay scenarios are criminally under explored. One of my favorites is imagining Im around age 5 (so too old for diapers) but stubbornly refusing to use anything other than my pull-ups.

One day while we’re out shopping, Mommy asks multiple times if I need to use the bathroom to which I firmly say no, only to pee and poo myself in the store. The scent catches her nose and she pulls back the waistband of my pants to find a mess. Exasperated, she drags me down the diaper aisle and grabs a pack of size 7 Huggies. She immediately takes me into the women’s restroom and instead of changing me in the stall like normal, she forces me onto the changing table, saying “if you want to act like a baby, I’ll treat you like one”

I whine and complain when I see her pullout a diaper, but because I’m strapped onto the changing table, I have no other option but to comply. I leave the store sulking and as soon as we get home, she tells me I’m going back in diapers full time.

Reactions: espectro, CodyBaby, babadada and 3 others
havelockellis said:
@femboydiaperbisexuail Now that you mention it, I would love to do group potty training role play. It would be amazing to have a teacher that would lead the group and help us have potty time. We could do that inside on potties and some outside play time where we could have nature potty breaks.

Growing up I attended a forest kindergarten in Germany where we were dropped off in the forest with the teachers and ran around all day playing in and learning about the forest. We were free to pee when we needed and could always for help. I remember being helped to take down my pants and go on trees and logs. I even remember the teacher once sensing I needed a poo and taking me and a girl in the class aside to encourage me to do it. She squatted and went herself to set an example. I also remember times when the teachers would declare potty time. It was so fun to pee on a tree with the boys or to squat with the girls. It was a nice big communal potty party with no stress because we could go on anything we choose in nature!

What do you remember from groups in preschool? What would you like to do now?
well i wasn't potty trained till 12 but in preschool i would like to go with my friends when they went potty and go with them in my diaper.

grst said:
Since my little age is 8-12, most of my role-playing scenarios revolve around wearing Goodnites and either not making it to the potty in time or making a conscious/lazy choice to use my Goodnite instead of the potty. Thankfully I travel a lot so I get the chance to role-play a large variety of scenarios. I will share some of the actual scenarios that I have played out recently. I should note that all of these scenarios I am by myself because my wife does not actively participate in my diaper fantasies. The diaper, what goes in the diaper, and the setting are the factual elements of these stories. Since I am fully continent, creating these scenarios helps it to feel more natural to use my diaper when I’m role-playing, and anyone in my stories other than me only exists in my mind for role-playing purposes (I hope that makes sense).

-I am 12 years old. I still have accidents at night a couple of times per week. I also tend to hold it for a long time and ignore that I have to go. When I finally can’t ignore it anymore I need to go very urgently and need a potty asap or will start to have an accident. I’ve been really trying to pay more attention and haven’t had a daytime accident in over a year. We are flying across the US for vacation and I am told to put on a Goodnite just in case for the trip. On the plane I am watching a movie on my tablet. I just downed an entire cup of juice from the flight attendant. I have to pee but I ignore it and watch the movie. When the movie is over I realize that I have to pee so bad I can barely hold it. I’m in the window seat so I start working my way toward the aisle. I didn’t realize how bad I had to go. I hope I make it. Just as soon as I get to the aisle I feel the front of my Goodnite getting warm. By the time I reach the lavatory my bladder is empty and I feel the last of the pee soak into the padding of the Goodnite. I can’t just go back to my seat yet, everyone knows I left because I had to go potty. I go in the lavatory and pull down my pants and Goodnite. I try to pee and dribble out just a few drops. I pull up my Goodnite and pants and wash my hands before heading back to my seat. Once back in my seat I fall asleep. The plane is getting ready to make its final approach when I finally wake up. I realize I have to pee again. The plane lands and is taxiing. I really have to go. Finally the plane stops and people start getting up. It feels like it’s going to take forever to get off the plane. I decide my Goodnite is already wet, there’s no sense in holding it anymore. Just as the last few drops come out it’s time for my row to leave the plane. As I stand up I can feel the bulging warm Goodnite between my legs. I guess it was a good idea to wear one after all!

- I am 10 years old. I still wear Goodnites to bed every night. One night I wake up and realize I’m starting to pee. I jump out of bed and run to the potty. I finish going pee in the potty but my Goodnite is a little bit wet. The next morning I wake up and it’s Saturday. Normally I take my Goodnite off and get dressed before I leave my room in the morning. Since its Saturday I leave on my Goodnite and pjs -after all it’s only a little bit wet. I kind of have to pee, but I want to watch as many cartoons as possible before my parents get up. I pour a glass of orange juice and run in the living room to turn on the TV. After a couple episodes I’m hungry. I go and pour myself a bowl of cereal. Hearing the sound of the milk pouring into the bowl makes me suddenly realize I have to pee really bad. That oj went right through me! But I don’t want my cereal to get soggy while I go potty! Then I remember I’m still wearing my Goodnite and it only has just a little pee in it. I take a bite of my lucky charms and start peeing. It just kept coming out! Three bites later I was finally finished peeing. I ate the last of my cereal and went back to watching cartoons. I watched two more episodes in my soaking wet Goodnite before my parents wake up and tell me to get dressed. They will never know that I peed in my Goodnite on purpose.

-I’m 9 years old. I’m on a road trip with my family. Since I wet the bed almost every night and I’ll probably sleep in the car, even though I begged not to, I am forced to wear a Goodnite for the trip. As expected I fall asleep. When I wake up I have to go potty really bad. I ask if there’s a stop coming up soon because I have to pee. I’m told there’s a stop 30 miles ahead, but it’s okay if I can’t hold it. Since I kept my Goodnite dry this long, I wanted to keep it dry and prove I didn’t need it so I decided to hold it. After 10 minutes of squirming in my seat I couldn’t take it anymore. I decided I would just let a little out into my Goodnite. Then I could go potty when we stop and nobody would know I couldn’t hold it. I relaxed my bladder and pee started flowing into my Goodnite. After a few seconds I decided I had let enough out and tried to stop peeing. I couldn’t stop. I squeezed my legs together but still couldn’t stop. I reached down and grabbed myself, desperately trying to stop the flow. It was no use. Still grabbing myself, I could feel the warm, squishy Goodnite inside my pants. Just then my mom says “you stopped squirming back there, is everything alright?” I admitted sheepishly that I couldn’t hold it. I was told it was okay, that I could go back to sleep and we will stop farther down the road. I stayed up and pouted for a while, upset that I couldn’t make it, but eventually fell back to sleep.

-I am 11 years old. I was always a nightly bedwetter, but for the past month or so I have been waking up dry. After two weeks dry I was allowed to wear underwear to bed, but I still slept on an absorbent pad just in case. The night before my family was flying from Kansas to Maryland for a wedding, I had an accident and soaked my bed mat. My parents were concerned since it would be my first time on a plane and I had just had an accident, it was decided that I should wear Goodnites on the plane and at the hotel just in case. Since this is my first time flying I am really scared and have a nervous stomach. I am told everything will be fine and to try and enjoy the flight. A little over halfway through, the plane hit turbulence. My belly had been hurting the whole time, but the turbulence made it churn and growl. To make matters worse, now I had to go pee. I look up and the fasten seatbelt light is on because of the turbulence so I can’t get out of my seat. I closed my eyes. The plane was shaking, my stomach was churning, and having to pee was getting really uncomfortable. Then I remembered I was wearing a Goodnite. I thought maybe if I didn’t have to pee anymore my belly would feel better. I had never peed in my Goodnite on purpose - it was always already wet when I woke up, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I struggled to start going and at first only trickled a little. Then the plane jolted abruptly. I was so startled the little trickle turned into a full stream. With my eyes still closed I was feeling my lap getting warm and feeling all the pee soak into the padding of the Goodnite. It was exactly the distraction I needed from the turbulence and my growling belly. Shortly after my bladder was empty and I was still getting used to the feeling of my now-wet Goodnite, the turbulence stopped and my belly calmed down a bit. I was so exhausted from the experience I fell asleep shortly after. I slept through the rest of the flight and didn’t wake up until after we landed. As I woke up I noticed my stomach was really hurting again. When it was finally our turn to get off the plane I stood up and felt the soggy Goodnite between my legs. It was a feeling I was no stranger to, as even though I was becoming dry, I had woken up most of my life with a similar bulge. I thought back to being in the air and actually peeing myself. It was a different feeling than was used to, but the more I thought about it, the more I decided I really enjoyed it. My pondering was interrupted by it being our turn to exit the plane. I started walking out of the row and got a sudden urge to fart, followed by a sharp pain in my belly. I knew I needed to let this fart out but I was surrounded by people and I didn’t want anyone to know it was me. I hoped that if I could get the fart out that my belly would stop hurting. I decided to try and let the gas out slowly so it didn’t make any noise. I started letting it come out, but to my surprise, it wasn’t a fart. I felt a warm mass pushing my butt cheeks apart. It was too late to stop it. I realized I was pooping. I looked up at my mom. I’m not sure if she smelled it or could tell by my face - or both - but I could tell she knew right away what happened. As we walked down the ramp, I could feel more poo sliding out with each step. It smelled so bad. I hoped nobody would notice it was me. By the time we made it into the terminal, I not only had a bulge in front of my pants, but I was waddling with what felt like a boulder in the seat of my pants. I couldn’t help but notice that by belly was no longer hurting. I waddled through the terminal looking for a bathroom with my mom. It felt like everyone that walked by knew about the boulder in my pants. I felt like every kid at the airport my age was staring at me as I waited in line with my mom for the family restroom. Just then my dad walked up and said the shuttle for the hotel was about to leave. My mom decided to just clean me up when we got to the hotel. It was only a 5 minute ride. As much as I didn’t want to walk anymore with a boulder in my Goodnite, I was relieved to not be standing in line for the bathroom anymore. As we boarded the shuttle bus to the hotel I realized that it was only my parents and older sister on the bus, and by that time they all knew what had happened. Then I realized I hadn’t sat down yet. At first I squatted, slowly lowering my weight into the seat. It kind of felt like warm play dough as it spread, first up the back of the Goodnite, and then forward toward the front. I didn’t care at that point. I was so relieved to be out of the airport and not have a belly ache. Once we got to the hotel I got right in the shower to get cleaned up. After the shower my parents told me they knew what happened was an accident, but they thought it would be best to keep me in Goodnites for the rest of the trip, just in case. I moaned in a half-hearted attempt to seem upset by this news, but secretly I knew I was going to enjoy every minute of it.

I am 8 years old. I have been a bedwetter since I was potty trained and wore a Goodnite every night. I’m the smallest kid in my class and secretly I am really glad I can still fit in the hulk Goodnites because my best friend Spencer, who also wets the bed, wears the next size up with no characters on them. He says the designs are more grown up but I know he secretly wishes he could still wear the hulk ones like me. After all, we both have all of the marvel action figures. Every weekend we take turns staying the night at each other’s house. This weekend it is my turn to stay at Spencer’s. After playing all evening, Spencer’s mom told us to put our pjs on and we could watch the latest marvel movie. Spencer put on his Goodnite with a space print and his pjs and I put on a hulk Goodnite and my pjs. As we were watching the movie, a big thunderstorm rolled in. Before long the power had gone out. We were sad we couldn’t finish the movie, but Spencer’s dad brought out some board games. When it was time for bed, the power still hadn’t come back on. Since there was no power for A/C, it had gotten very hot and humid in the house. We were both drinking a lot of water to try and cool down. I had taken my pajama shirt off and Spencer had stripped down to just his Goodnite. Spencer’s mom tucked him into his bed and me into my cot and told us to go to sleep and hopefully the power would be back on in the morning. I was super scared but tried to stay brave. No more than a minute after his mom left a crack of thunder shook the house. Another line of storms was rolling through. Spencer sat up in bed and motioned for me to come over to his bed. He said that maybe I should sleep in his bed just in case. We both enjoyed thunderstorms, but something about not having any power made these ones extra scary. We huddled under his covers, me in just my Goodnite and PJ pants and he in just his Goodnite and told each other scary stories to prove to each other we were still tough. Finally the thunder moved off into the distance. The power still was off, but we were tired and we both fell asleep. A little while later I was jolted awake by yet another loud crack of thunder. Another storm was about to roll through. I was still in Spencer’s bed, and I looked over and he was still sleeping. I heard the rain start to fall on the roof and realized that I needed to go potty, really bad. I felt down and realized my Goodnite was still dry. I was woken up by the thunder before I wet the bed! I reached over and felt the front of Spencer’s Goodnite. It was warm and squishy. He had already peed. I peeked out from under the covers. I could hardly see anything through the thick darkness - until a flash of lightning would light up the sky for a few seconds. Still no power. I was terrified. I tried to make a plan to get to the bathroom, but ultimately I was too afraid. I buried myself under Spencer’s covers as the storm intensified. The scary stories we told each other earlier were making me even more scared. I was so scared I had forgotten how much I had to pee. The thunder cracked again. I didn’t want to get out of bed, mostly so i didn’t wake Spencer and have him see me this scared. I decided to just pee in my Goodnite. I started shaking, trying not to cry. Just then I noticed my pants starting to get warm. It took a few more seconds before I realized that the last crack of thunder scared me so much I was peeing in my Goodnite. I honestly wasnt sure if I started peeing on purpose or if I would have had an accident anyway. At first I was relieved but then it just kept coming out! I tried to stop peeing but I couldn’t. I finally finished peeing and noticed that the rain was starting to let up. I laid there and listened to the storm start to move away and felt the hot pee soaking deeper into the padding of the Goodnite. I finally fell asleep. In the morning I woke up to Spencer poking me in the rib. I was still in his bed, still hiding under the covers. I looked over and could see his Goodnite. He had definitely peed more since I fell back asleep. I looked down and felt my own Goodnite and realized I probably peed more since I fell asleep too! I couldn’t remember ever having such a full Goodnite in the morning. I was kind of excited that the Hulk kept it all in. Spencer interrupted my thought and said that the power was back on. I peeked my head out from under the covers and it was! Just then I felt Spencer’s hand on the front of my pj pants. “I guess we both had accidents last night, your pj parts are even a little bit wet!” Spencer said with a bit of a chuckle. “Yeah, I don’t know if I’ve ever had an accident this bad before,” I said as I kicked my pj pants off. Thankfully there were no wet spots on the bed. We ran off to the living room and played for almost an hour in just our soggy Goodnites before Spencer’s mom called us for breakfast. We sat next to each other and were told after we were done eating we needed to get dressed. Of course I could never tell Spencer that I woke up before I peed and let it go into my Goodnite. Even if when I started peeing it was an accident, I had already decided to pee in my Goodnite, and I would never tell anyone - not even Spencer.
i actually wasn't potty trained till 12.

When I was a little, potty training was my number one fantasy. Now, as a daddy, I love role playing it with littles. Always a proud moment for a daddy when a little finally masters the potty and earns their big boy/girl pants.

It’s just a shame you can’t get potties that are big enough for littles, or not ones outside of the sterile medical or camping ones. I’m considering getting some made up so I can offer potty training that makes a little feel like they’re really learning to use the potty.

Reactions: BabyLily1997
I guess I'm just unique in that I have no memories of using an actual potty during potty training but I have lots of memories of being "pottied" outside. Maybe its because going outside was much more visual. I could see my stream, the surface it wet and the puddle I left. Hmm.

Oh yeah, this thread has given me many ideas, especially @grst ! :cool::p

In "littlemode" I'm a grade school age kid with "toilet training difficulties" aswell. But I don't mind going into my pants, well as long as I'm wearing diapers or pullups. It feels comfy and warm, whats not to like? But of course I'm old enough to be self-concious and a bit ashamed by it, especially when others notice. I have to wear pampers to bed and my parents can't help the fact that I certainly will be wet already before falling asleep and will only change at the next morning many hours after I have woken up when I absolutley have to. I'm really cool with heaving to wear diapers and pullups for my frequent pants-wetting at daytime but my parents aren't because they think I'm lazy when I'm diapered. Well, they're right! But still, if we're out and about they know better than to let me run around in (sooner or later wet) underpants and at least put me in pullups. But if I'm wearing them, they can't do anything about me happily wetting myself even when they've asked me "you're shure you shouldn't quickly go to the toilet, buddy?" five minutes before. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperbobby, grst and wetaccident
havelockellis said:
I guess I'm just unique in that I have no memories of using an actual potty during potty training but I have lots of memories of being "pottied" outside. Maybe its because going outside was much more visual. I could see my stream, the surface it wet and the puddle I left. Hmm.
yeah my mom made me use one of those small pottys because i was small

giaci9 said:
Oh yeah, this thread has given me many ideas, especially @grst ! :cool::p

In "littlemode" I'm a grade school age kid with "toilet training difficulties" aswell. But I don't mind going into my pants, well as long as I'm wearing diapers or pullups. It feels comfy and warm, whats not to like? But of course I'm old enough to be self-concious and a bit ashamed by it, especially when others notice. I have to wear pampers to bed and my parents can't help the fact that I certainly will be wet already before falling asleep and will only change at the next morning many hours after I have woken up when I absolutley have to. I'm really cool with heaving to wear diapers and pullups for my frequent pants-wetting at daytime but my parents aren't because they think I'm lazy when I'm diapered. Well, they're right! But still, if we're out and about they know better than to let me run around in (sooner or later wet) underpants and at least put me in pullups. But if I'm wearing them, they can't do anything about me happily wetting myself even when they've asked me "you're shure you shouldn't quickly go to the toilet, buddy?" five minutes before. :ROFLMAO:
Cool! Sounds really great.

KittyninjaW said:

Sidewinder said:
That's one of my fantasies, too. :)

In reality, I don't remember too much about having been potty trained, but according to my Mother, she was more pessimistic than I was in hopes that I'd ever be potty trained on account of me being on the spectrum.

The truth (according to my mother) was that I was very eager to be potty trained.

Sometime shortly thereafter, I just got it in my mind one day that wanted to be back in diapers again.

Which leads me to theorize that maybe in my eagerness to be potty trained, maybe I might have been a bit too eager.

Or maybe on some degree of a conscious level, I wanted to prove to my parents that I was willing to prove I could be potty trained, while on an unconscious level, I felt myself not wanting to forget what it feels like to wear diapers.

Reactions: babadada and KittyninjaW
I Had Nikky pants also. miss them , wish i could still find them :(

Our kids wore Nikkis as diaper covers as babies. They needed some special care in washing but they were great, very practical and cute. I would guess that kind of cover, which you put one or more folded flat or pre-fold diapers into, is what evolved into the pocket diapers cloth diapering parents use now.

My biggest scenario is being put in a just in case pull up with out shopping and having an accident then having to go to a shop to buy a change of pull-ups or diapers.

I'm very much want to be on the edge of very much knowing I should know better but not being fully trusted but trusted enough to not go having a back up diaper change taken on the trip.

Having to wait in accident while we get a new diaper then having to change feel very little.

Reactions: AJFan2020, Hell2DaNaw and Sidewinder
Back