Potty training role playing fantasies

Albasion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
To all the little toddlers out there who are 'almost but not quite' a big boy/girl... what are some potty training fantasies or scenarios that you would love to play out, or maybe have already played out?

So far, we have done some of the basics... I use the potty chair, mommy praises me for being a big boy and I get a sticker... couple of stickers gets me a small gift. Next time, I have an accident in my training pants, mommy is a bit unhappy but still supportive, and she says it's enough practice for the day and puts me in my nighttime diaper as it's almost time for bed anyway. Very lovely stuff :)

I still have some other fantasies left though:

-I am in my training pants, but feel the need to go number 2. Mommy tries to get me to try going number 2 in the potty, but I resist. In the end, she concedes and puts me in a diaper to do my business.
-We go to the playground or some other outdoor location. I am wearing disposable training pants, since I am of course not reliable with my potty training yet. While we are there, I tell mommy that I have to pee, but there is no toilet nearby so she asks me to hold it until we are home. Of course I don't make it in time...
-I am on a playdate with another little boy/girl who is still in diapers. Mommy babysits the two of us. At some point I have an accident in my training pants, and I am embarrassed to wet myself in front of my little friend. Mommy says it's okay and points out that my little friend is wearing a diaper. She asks if I prefer to be back in diapers for the day too. I happily accept her offer and we have a lovely day together!

Anyone else who loves these kinds of potty training scenarios? Other ideas?

• Love
Reactions: NECottageNerd, northwalesabdlboy, babadada and 10 others
Letting my younger sibling go potty first and accidentally going in my pull-up.

Reactions: AJFan2020, antoniorain789, craigd1341 and 1 other person
I like being an older child, but not trustworthy enough not to wet myself.

So Mummy decides I’d better have a nappy on. And because my nappy is so bulky my trousers won’t fit over it, so I have to wear one of my sister’s dresses. She’s two years younger than me, so her dress is too short for me, and everyone can see my nappy.

• Love
Reactions: RuffRuff, ianwee, michaelmc and 4 others
It’s pretty basic, but I’d like the idea of being an older little who is trying to potty train. I’d wear pull-ups and try to make it to the potty. I would inevitably leak or go number two in the pull-up. The. I’d be told that I’m obviously not big enough for big boy pants and I’d be put back into diapers.

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, Sidewinder, oldskool and 2 others
Ali123 said:
I like being an older child, but not trustworthy enough not to wet myself.

So Mummy decides I’d better have a nappy on. And because my nappy is so bulky my trousers won’t fit over it, so I have to wear one of my sister’s dresses. She’s two years younger than me, so her dress is too short for me, and everyone can see my nappy.

Cute! Do you identify as / like to roleplay as a boy or a girl? If you're a boy, I can imagine the dress adds extra humiliation.

Years ago, my ex and I played around with potty training. I did not enjoy being made to 'perform' for her on the toilet, but I did enjoy having her discover an 'accident' in my training pants and diapering me as a result. We had several pair of the Nikky bedwetter pants - we even named our dog 'Nikky' after them - and I'd often wear them to bed. These are no longer made, but they were essentially white training pants with a waterproof cover. If some company makes something similar today in adult sizes, I'd like to find them!

I vividly recall standing on the bath mat while my ex knelt in front of me, pulled the bedwetter pants down and discovered they were wet. She gave me a bath and diapered me for the day, and that Saturday's baby play eclipsed the fun of potty training by a long shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperbobby and Lyric
We need ABDL disposable training pants so we can finally fulfill those potty training role playing fantasies.

Reactions: Albasion
Albasion said:
To all the little toddlers out there who are 'almost but not quite' a big boy/girl... what are some potty training fantasies or scenarios that you would love to play out, or maybe have already played out?

So far, we have done some of the basics... I use the potty chair, mommy praises me for being a big boy and I get a sticker... couple of stickers gets me a small gift. Next time, I have an accident in my training pants, mommy is a bit unhappy but still supportive, and she says it's enough practice for the day and puts me in my nighttime diaper as it's almost time for bed anyway. Very lovely stuff :)

I still have some other fantasies left though:

-I am in my training pants, but feel the need to go number 2. Mommy tries to get me to try going number 2 in the potty, but I resist. In the end, she concedes and puts me in a diaper to do my business.
-We go to the playground or some other outdoor location. I am wearing disposable training pants, since I am of course not reliable with my potty training yet. While we are there, I tell mommy that I have to pee, but there is no toilet nearby so she asks me to hold it until we are home. Of course I don't make it in time...
-I am on a playdate with another little boy/girl who is still in diapers. Mommy babysits the two of us. At some point I have an accident in my training pants, and I am embarrassed to wet myself in front of my little friend. Mommy says it's okay and points out that my little friend is wearing a diaper. She asks if I prefer to be back in diapers for the day too. I happily accept her offer and we have a lovely day together!

Anyone else who loves these kinds of potty training scenarios? Other ideas?
Most of my potty training role play fantasies involve being loved and cared for as I go through training. One recurring fantasy I have involves me waking up and needing to pee badly. I call out for help to go potty, but once the caretaker arrives I am losing the battle and leaking in my underwear. As I’m rushed towards the potty I wet my underwear all the way there, then my pants are snatched down and I finish my pee in the potty. In another version, I wake up, can’t wait, so I jump up, lower my underwear and start peeing on the floor while calling out for help. I get caught and the caretaker is like, “poor baby was so full, it’s okay.” Then gets a towel and puts me in a pull-up. Another common one is imagining being in the car and suddenly needing to go pee very bad. There is no where to stop, so I have to hold it. When we pull up at home (very rural) I can’t wait anymore, so I’m helped out of the car, and my pants are pulled down and I’m allowed to pee beside the car. I’m praised for making it that far. Obviously, these are just personal thoughts and fantasies.

Reactions: havelockellis and craigd1341
bigtoddler96 said:
We need ABDL disposable training pants so we can finally fulfill those potty training role playing fantasies.

They exist, but only in pink... boys get shafted again :(

We do have a sample pack of these lying around, just waiting for the right moment!

Reactions: goodniteswearer89 and StanleyK
sbmccue said:
Years ago, my ex and I played around with potty training. I did not enjoy being made to 'perform' for her on the toilet, but I did enjoy having her discover an 'accident' in my training pants and diapering me as a result. We had several pair of the Nikky bedwetter pants - we even named our dog 'Nikky' after them - and I'd often wear them to bed. These are no longer made, but they were essentially white training pants with a waterproof cover. If some company makes something similar today in adult sizes, I'd like to find them!

I vividly recall standing on the bath mat while my ex knelt in front of me, pulled the bedwetter pants down and discovered they were wet. She gave me a bath and diapered me for the day, and that Saturday's baby play eclipsed the fun of potty training by a long shot.
First time I've seen the Nikky brand mentioned in a very long time. I used them somewhat regularly when they were available (1980's & 90's I think) and liked them. I still have two pair which I don't use very often--not sure how moisture-proof they are any more, but I still like the fit and feel. I would also love to know if anyone is making something similar.

Albasion said:
They exist, but only in pink... boys get shafted again :(

We do have a sample pack of these lying around, just waiting for the right moment!
I don't consider them real training pants since they don't have enough padding and an all-over print that I wanted.

Reactions: Cottontail
Wearing just incase diapers/pullups and being told to go in my diaper/pullup because we can't get to the bathroom right now.

Being stuck in traffic while needing to go potty, no way to get off the road and there are some spare diapers in the car that I'm put in so I don't make a mess in my car seat.

Being reminded to use the potty, especially before leaving the house.

Being put in a pullup or diaper when leaving the house. because not trusted not to have an accident when harder to get to potty

Being told I can use my pullup or diaper while in public after crying that I'm scared of the loud big public toilets.

Being put in a pullup or diaper for a nap or bedtime because I can't go on potty before sleeping since I don't need to go at the time.

Beginner potty training where baby talk is used when i wet or mess my pullup or diaper to tell me what I did. maybe being sat on potty afterwords still in diaper.

Being sat on potty with pullup/diaper still on and told to try and go; Around when I normally need to go, to get me used to sitting on potty.

Being sat on a potty to go like above but having a slit cut into my diaper without me knowing so I end up going in the potty while wearing a diaper.

I could go on..

Reactions: AJFan2020, Jamas, Shellman and 1 other person
Refusing to potty train is my main head space when I wear. I love to pretend that I’m “hiding” from my parents and going in my pull-ups even though I know I’m supposed to go in the potty, but I don’t want to and want to keep using my pull-ups. It’s fun to squat behind the bed or couches or even in the bathroom next to the toilet when I have to go.

Reactions: PaddedCub, Sidewinder, CookieMonstah and 4 others
This is my sweet spot. Too old for diapers, but not ready for the potty training. I have like 11 pair of training pants.
When I've had Bigs in the past, I loved wetting my training pants and being demoted to diapers. "We'll try potty training again soon, we're not quite ready for the big boy potty yet" scratches an itch.

Reactions: Deleted member 58241
Albasion said:
Cute! Do you identify as / like to roleplay as a boy or a girl? If you're a boy, I can imagine the dress adds extra humiliation.
I’m male, but I dress as a female.

It all stems from being made to wear dresses as a child.

My potty-training fantasies basically boil down to lack of trust. Maybe that falls into the "humiliation" category, but I'm not sure it's quite that. I don't exactly want to be humiliated, but rather reminded that I'm not quite a big kid yet, and not quite ready to wear underwear all the time. My little side wants that validation. I love idea of my parent or caretaker putting me in diapers or training pants because they know they can't trust me to stay dry in a particular situation. An example of this would be wearing underwear around the house and then being put in a diaper right before going on a road-trip or something similar.

There is also some appeal to the idea of having older siblings and being singled out for this treatment, but that's a minor component of it. I wonder if that stems from my being the older sibling in real life, and having been expected to set examples for my younger sister to follow. I always envied younger siblings when I was a kid. They seemed to be under a lot less pressure to grow up, though in hindsight I'm sure many of them felt differently!

My fantasies tend to focus on bedwetting and daytime accidents well after the normal potty-training age.

-Still wetting the bed even though my younger sibling has stopped.
-Having to wear a pull-up to school because of too many recent accidents, or a field trip with limited access to a bathroom.
-Getting frustrated when people call them diapers, or even pull-ups, when they are actually "nighttime underwear".
-Having my Goodnites seen in my bedroom by someone from school or by my cousins.
-Being worried that people will see me buying Goodnites and know I still wet the bed.
-Wetting the bed again after being dry for a while and getting put back into Goodnites.
-Secretly liking how safe Goodnites make me feel, even if I am embarrassed to still need them.
-Wetting the bed on purpose to get put back into Goodnites, but getting diapers instead because my parents knew what I was up to.
-Having Goodnites taken away because I am too comfortable wearing them and not even trying to stay dry.
-Waking up with another wet bed, and wishing my parents would just buy me some Goodnites already.
-Going on vacation and my parents decide to only pack pull-ups so we don't have to worry about accidents the while trip.
-Going to a sleepover and finding out that I am not the only one that still wears Goodnites.

Reactions: antoniorain789, Sidewinder, tdlrfootedpjs and 4 others
I have the potty. I peepee in the potty.

Attachments

• WIN_20230210_19_10_07_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230210_19_10_07_Pro.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: craigd1341
Back