Possible Incident at FWA????

Status
Not open for further replies.
KindaOlde said:
I cannot imagine the amount of used diapers it would take to cause an elevator to crash.
I actually ran the math and considering an elevator for standard commercial use such as convention centers or hotels can hold about 2.5 tons I would estimate it at enough to fill the standard American garbage truck

• Haha
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
This is just a troll post. The amount of weight a lift can hold is crazy, you couldn't fit enough used diapers into a lift to cause it to crash. Funny troll though for people who believed it.

Reactions: KindaOlde
LittleBoyCuddles said:
This is just a troll post. The amount of weight a lift can hold is crazy, you couldn't fit enough used diapers into a lift to cause it to crash. Funny troll though for people who believed it.
Although phased a bit more straightforward, my point exactly is a troll post and there is not possible way anyone can fit enough used diapers in a elevator to exceed wight capacity and break it. Although i agree is funny people believe it

Last edited:
LittleBoyCuddles said:
Indeed.
Maybe a troll will post something by accident about how cyberbullies almost destroy the world with a nuclear apocalypse, but then an ABDL saves the day o_O
In this day and age it's so easy to fabricate misinformation, especially after seeing what AI can do.
There's so much nonsense circulated in media that the usual automatic reaction is "this content is wrong!".
Still, at the very least, I do laugh over the idea of filling a lift to capacity with something that just does not belong in one.
"Do not feed the trolls, let the trolls feed you!" comes to mind.

LupintheWolf said:
Although phased a bit more straightforward, my point exactly is a troll post and there is not possible way anyone can fit enough used diapers in a elevator to exceed wight capacity and break it. Although i agree is funny people believe it
It's funny, but also a shame, that manipulation is so severe in this world that trolls will literally waste their lives over this activity.
One can only hope that people will learn to be less oblivious to all of this.
Well, it's good that we can have fun playing the detective, I suppose.

• Thinking
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
cuteingly said:
Indeed.
Maybe a troll will post something by accident about how cyberbullies almost destroy the world with a nuclear apocalypse, but then an ABDL saves the day o_O
In this day and age it's so easy to fabricate misinformation, especially after seeing what AI can do.
There's so much nonsense circulated in media that the usual automatic reaction is "this content is wrong!".
Still, at the very least, I do laugh over the idea of filling a lift to capacity with something that just does not belong in one.
"Do not feed the trolls, let the trolls feed you!" comes to mind.

It's funny, but also a shame, that manipulation is so severe in this world that trolls will literally waste their lives over this activity.
One can only hope that people will learn to be less oblivious to all of this.
Well, it's good that we can have fun playing the detective, I suppose.
agreed is very shamful people resort to lies just because people cant see them and whats worse is the dumbasses who believe that crap

So Sad & Shameful that just a few people get there jollys doing that kind thing !!! 😟

cuteingly said:
Making jokes on the internet is wasting your life? I am sure they have other activities they do. I doubt they spend their entire free time trolling people. That is a weird thing to suggest.

Rita said:
So Sad & Shameful that just a few people get there jollys doing that kind thing !!! 😟
very true the stigma that comes from a few wierdos makes the whole commuity look bad and is a shame people base thier judgement on the few who are oddballs instead of the thousands that are for the most part normal

Last edited:
It is important that baby bunnies be polite and kind, and overall its important for baby fluffs to really consider the same. Always clean up after yourself like a good kit.

Us placing diapers doesnt mean that we are being accepted. Then again it could be there as sabatoge for our community to point the blame at us.
Overall though it is important to know that a clean kit is a good kit. Hmmm....sounds like a good art idea.

"Clean up your messes! Its what good boys/girls do!"

Reactions: deepdriftAD
ABDL community getting false flag attacks now lmao .

phillybaby22 said:

All I have to say is, if this is true… WTF!?

Still developing story, OP says a statement is being prepared

This great person and legacy of multiple generations of furry magic is alive and kicking for the foreseeable!

Elevators cannot crash to the ground since they have multiple fail safes from line breaks to ratchet stops depending on the designs. The only time an elevator would drop to the ground would be if all supporting walls collapsed around it - (so maybe in an earth quake)

So rest your self easy at night to be able to ride upwards and downwardssafely in the knowledge you will be fine, and you fav Uncle is alive and kicking.

Post script - Maybe google some things in the future..? *hugs*

It'd be dispalyed only for memebers. I've no account there...

ToddlerKitten said:

This great person and legacy of multiple generations of furry magic is alive and kicking for the foreseeable!

Elevators cannot crash to the ground since they have multiple fail safes from line breaks to ratchet stops depending on the designs. The only time an elevator would drop to the ground would be if all supporting walls collapsed around it - (so maybe in an earth quake)

So rest your self easy at night to be able to ride upwards and downwardssafely in the knowledge you will be fine, and you fav Uncle is alive and kicking.the

that and you honestly gotta think for a sec the amount of diapers it take to cause that much strain on an elevator would not fit in one and even so a person wouldn't fit in there with them

At other cons people have placed diapers on cars to make baby furs
Look bad . They were diaper no baby fur would ever want to wear.Even thought most of us are very thoughtful of how to act at a con.
It's sad that some furs can be so hateful toward other furs.

Cottontail said:
It really does more harm than good to repost this sort of drama, whether it's real or fake. The people doing this stuff or making it up just want it to "go viral," and that's what's being achieved here. Please let it die on the vine.
Agreed Cottontail 100%

ToddlerKitten said:

So rest your self easy at night to be able to ride upwards and downwardssafely in the knowledge you will be fine, and you fav Uncle is alive and kicking.

All elevators in the U.S. must have a safety braking system in the event of cable failure.
They have it on all four corners.

Who in the world would take Twitter seriously, anyway? All social media other than ADISC is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back