2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
That's obviously made up as a joke.

Reactions: Deleted member 59082, Cottontail, PichuCubJacob and 2 others
I cannot imagine the amount of used diapers it would take to cause an elevator to crash.

Reactions: Deleted member 59082
Yeah I'm so bad with jokes for a second I looked it up and thought it was true and then.. yeah. My social cue detection is like through the roof bad.

Had me for a moment at filling an elevator with diapers. Lost me at the "killing Uncle Kage" part.

Reactions: Babyboyzen and PaddedWolfie
Yeah if it was just filling an elevator with diapers I would have believed it (that isn't that much crazier than the pizza incident) but with the causing it to crash and killing someone part it's obviously a joke

Reactions: initramfs and Riddy
If not an obvious shitpost, an actual elevator failure would be serious front-page news. They are extremely rare, and usually occur on construction lifts and industrial sites and usually not in countries with actual occupational health and safety laws. Modern elevators are built way over spec (i.e. able to hold multiple times their rated capacity) and have multiple safety devices built in + licensing and testing requirements.

Last edited:
Reactions: swirrll, Cottontail and Riddy
Also this just happened, SERIOUSLY WHO DOES THIS

Attachments

• IMG_7567.jpeg
    IMG_7567.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed
It is very antisocial to leave litter lying around, particularly that kind of litter

Reactions: Jorelaxed, deepdriftAD and Bnuuy
I am lost for words, another incident happened again at apparently at a room party, but Seriously people YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOURSELFS

Attachments

• IMG_7569.jpeg
    IMG_7569.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed
The diaper left is obviously done to scar the ABDL/babyfur name.

As far as the "joke" earlier, Uncle Kage doesn't particularly like babyfurs. He does "tolerate" them. I know he saw my babyfur badge when I talked to him at Fursquared.

Mickey said:
The diaper left is obviously done to scar the ABDL/babyfur name.

As far as the "joke" earlier, Uncle Kage doesn't particularly like babyfurs. He does "tolerate" them. I know he saw my babyfur badge when I talked to him at Fursquared.
There are rumors that a particular fur and their group was doing this to tarnish the babyfur/ABDL name. Let’s just say that this fur is VERY CONTROVERSIAL, and was hiding in plain sight.

Reactions: PichuCubJacob
It really does more harm than good to repost this sort of drama, whether it's real or fake. The people doing this stuff or making it up just want it to "go viral," and that's what's being achieved here. Please let it die on the vine.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Eclectic, irnub and 3 others
Guest behaving shitty at cons is pretty much par for the course, diapers or not. Doesn't justify it, but it's part of the calculus that goes into a hotel agreeing to host one. No way they heard "Furry Convention" and thought "sure no problem in out easy-peasy".

Reactions: Jonnythepony, deepdriftAD and Cottontail
i apologize guys, i guess i was too stupid to know it was a joke. ive been trying to delete the tread for a couple of days but it wont let me.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
I also kind of find that hard to believe because one of the things they check for elevator safety inspection is it can hold about 2.5 tons

I do apologize for getting into the drama, as cottontail said this just makes things worse.

however there was a guy arresed because he was running around the con with his shween showing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back