Poll: Imagine you can improve ABDL community life

Choose two from those six options that you dream most about to improve ABDL community life?

• Baby diaper producers make diapers with adult sizes with baby patters

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • ABDL diapers cost about 1$ / piece, onesies costs about 10$

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • In stores with children's goods You can buy clothes and other staff in adult sizes

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • Chain of stores with all ABDL staff in every bigger mall, with play space and babysitter

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Social acceptance of wearing ABDL clothes and diapers in public space

Votes: 60 47.6%
  • Full acceptance of your ABDL lifestyle by your family and close friends at home

Votes: 40 31.7%

• Total voters
oreobaby89 said:
Oh yeah for sure, that would be a PR nightmare. I mean even if it is widely accepted I doubt they would do it under the same name of their children brand as people just don't want that association unless you are ABDL. However the cooperations that owns them might make a separate company that would cater to it thus still having that buying power and equipment to make it.
Sounds good except that the ABDL market is a pretty small thing, probably not worth all the gyrations they'd have to go through to keep things separate.

fleckothefennec said:

The abdl community has a amazing switch in popularity and women become the vast majority of members. What a glorious world that would be😭😋🦊
Aaaand this is why women don't speak up on these sites.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Anemone and lilbabyjooce
#1: Social acceptance to bring us out of the dark and hopefully dispel some of the horrible perceptions about us created by daytime TV and other sensationalized media. It may also make a wider range of people feel safe in the community as a byproduct.

#2: Baby Diaper Producers expanding their baby diaper lines would be so cool, more players in the game can only benefit the consumer. I’m prettt sure most of the giant corporations who own the popular baby diaper brands (P&G-Pampers, Kimberly Clark-Huggies etc) already own “adult undergarment” lines as well. With many traditional medical supply stores becoming more abdl aware Perhaps there is hope for this one day.

ABDL bed&breakfast in all cities (and a few out in the country.)

Back