Poll: Imagine you can improve ABDL community life

Choose two from those six options that you dream most about to improve ABDL community life?

• Baby diaper producers make diapers with adult sizes with baby patters

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • ABDL diapers cost about 1$ / piece, onesies costs about 10$

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • In stores with children's goods You can buy clothes and other staff in adult sizes

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • Chain of stores with all ABDL staff in every bigger mall, with play space and babysitter

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Social acceptance of wearing ABDL clothes and diapers in public space

Votes: 60 47.6%
  • Full acceptance of your ABDL lifestyle by your family and close friends at home

Votes: 40 31.7%

• Total voters

diaper91

diaper_boy91
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Imagine You can improve ABDL community life and you can choose two from those 6 options above. Which would you like to exist commonly in our life?
1. Baby diaper producers like Pampers, Huggies, Bella etc., make diapers with adult size from XS to XXL but still with baby patterns,
2. ABDL diapers cost about 1$ / piece, onesies costs about 10$,
3. In stores with children's goods You can buy clothes (onesies, cute T-shirts etc.) and other staff (like Pacifiers) in adult sizes,
4. Chain of stores with all ABDL staff in every bigger mall, with play space for big babies and babysitter that take care of everybody,
5. Social acceptance of wearing ABDL clothes, diapers and other staff like pacifier while walking the streets, laying on the beach in diaper between other people and acceptance such lifestyle at work or school,
6. Full acceptance of your ABDL by your family and closest friends when you can freely wear your onesie, use your diapers, drink from bottle, play with other kids, and your partner or closest friend can change you in the middle of meeting without any surprise, but only at home.

7. ABDL themed play centers, where you can join similarly-minded friends or partecipate to courses to reach specific targets (“little space”, “diaper training”, “submission” and so on), with sub-areas for things like diaperfurs or omorashi adepts.

Reactions: OmiOMy, BabyprinceS, Deleted member 51496 and 1 other person

The abdl community has a amazing switch in popularity and women become the vast majority of members. What a glorious world that would be😭😋🦊

• Haha
Reactions: SummonedGoku, Liddlefoot, Soupsoup72 and 2 others
I chose 4 and 5, but they all sound so nice. I'd love for there to be more brick and mortar ABDL stores, and there would be adult-sized playspaces? Heaven. And I'd love to wear more cute outfits outside without feeling self conscious.

I like the idea of a chain of stores but in the mall would be pretty exposed. I'm sure there would be accessible places that would be more discreet.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and usedtoberoo
fleckothefennec said:

The abdl community has a amazing switch in popularity and women become the vast majority of members. What a glorious world that would be😭😋🦊
Wouldn’t be so great for me because I’m gay LOL! But there definitely should be more areas for women in the community

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I think a store in a mall is asking for hate crimes until the general public matures more about people's differences. I'd worry about being attacked or something either going in, leaving, or being later followed and hurt through hate crimes. Even if totally accepted, there are those unstable hateful people out there that you must watch out for! I'd be way too scared!

Reactions: Kirisin
My votes would be #1 and #5- though I wish I could also vote for #6 for exactly the same logic.

The reason #1 would be my vote is simple- in all the years of being a DL, I have grown to adored a lot of the babyish style prints in most diapers and Pull-Ups- especially Huggies for when it came to little girl who would wear Disney Princess design themed Pull-Ups. Was always attracted to those.

It would be a huge dream come true to see more adult sized diapers and Pull-Ups with more babyish or cutesy style themes in comparison to just plain colored or just bland colors and designs in general. Not that I am totally hating bland colors. Just not my own taste and style.

But yes, seeing more colorful and cute themes and patterns within ABDL designed diapers (Like those with Rearz Princess Pink) would be more of my dream come true. 🥰 Or at least get the chance to experience an adult-sized Pull-Up with Ariel or Rapunzel on it.

Now the reason I voted for #5 (And #6 if I had the chance) is pretty logical too.

I do get frustrated all the time trying to hide my true self and emotions from my family, friends, and the public eye. They always expect me to be a "man" when I feel at times I'm not. I know I was born this way; but at times I hate myself for being who I am. I can't help myself. 😔

It would be nice if I wasn't so afraid to just be accepted for who I am myself. If it ain't bothering them why should it matter?

I know it sounds like wishful thinking and you're right- it is, but between being a DL and someone who confused as to who they really wanna be it's understandable to feel this way at times.

Reactions: paddedandprissed and ShyBoo81
Honestly, I would feel uncomfortable shopping at a kids store for clothes.

I would vote for more widely available AB furniture vendors however.

About shopping in malls or other stores I should also mention that if you buy anything there, no one would care so you can do it comfortably ;)

I chose #1 and #5.

I would really love for baby diaper brands like Pampers to make adult sizes for their diapers. Especially as it would not only make ABDLs happy but also help special needs people since they're familiar with the cute designs that come from them. I also would love for them to make throwback designs for their diapers. For #5 though, while I would just wear a diaper over my pants, it would be nice if people didn't judge me sternly for wearing them underneath my clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueDude
Making me choose only TWO:

My little side doesn't like you very much. :LOL: 🙆‍♀️🍼:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81
For me the price change seems like a game changer. Maybe that will change once I’m no longer a student and have more of an income.

LittleMaya said:
Making me choose only TWO:

My little side doesn't like you very much. :LOL: 🙆‍♀️🍼:ROFLMAO:
Sorry but if I let choose as much as you can, every option would have 100% :p

• Haha
Reactions: Kirisin and LittleMaya
fleckothefennec said:

If there were fewer inappropriate straight males prowling the internet, looking for their "babygirl", objectifying them, and saying, "oh I'll take good care of you" in a sexual way, perhaps there would be a more visible presence of females.
Let's not lie about the number of dudes out there that crave having a "little girl".

• Love
Reactions: Curiositykilledthecat, OmiOMy, Anemone and 2 others
I chose 3-5
I’d love to see social acceptance but I think it’s only a dream there’s too many closed minded people and religious fanatics

Reactions: Kirisin
LittleMaya said:
If there were fewer inappropriate straight males prowling the internet, looking for their "babygirl", objectifying them, and saying, "oh I'll take good care of you" in a sexual way, perhaps there would be a more visible presence of females.
Let's not lie about the number of dudes out there that crave having a "little girl".
Yah that is true, however I don't think that's what makes the demographic male dominated.

You don't need to be a straight male to be inappropriate lol🤣 It's honestly not fair to lump all straight males into a category any more than it is for me to make derogatory claims about angry women making comments based on their particular life experiences that don't reflect a group of people on a whole.

I personally have no interest in anything ab nor do I want to take care of a little girl. I just want a female partner who shares my interests. I don't feel that's anything outlandish nor is it inappropriate or objectifying. You do realize that this forum is for more than just ab? There is a sexual side that many of of enjoy and we have every right to be here shame free as anyone else.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
I'd select all of them if i could.

fleckothefennec said:
Yah that is true, however I don't think that's what makes the demographic male dominated.

You don't need to be a straight male to be inappropriate lol🤣 It's honestly not fair to lump all straight males into a category any more than it is for me to make derogatory claims about angry women making comments based on their particular life experiences that don't reflect a group of people on a whole.

I personally have no interest in anything ab nor do I want to take care of a little girl. I just want a female partner who shares my interests. I don't feel that's anything outlandish nor is it inappropriate or objectifying. You do realize that this forum is for more than just ab? There is a sexual side that many of of enjoy and we have every right to be here shame free as anyone else.
Certainly fair. As an out, full time for nearly 20 years, trans girl, I've had my share of experiences, talked to plenty of other women (trans and cis), and done my share of surfing the kink social scene. It's an issue. My post was not to shame anyone. If you're not being inappropriate, then you're not who I'm referring to. Not sure why you took my comment as a blanket statement.

Reactions: Curiositykilledthecat, lilbabyjooce, fleckothefennec and 1 other person
Number 3 has always been a dream of mine!

Back