Picking your nose!

Do you still pick your Nose?

• Yes

Votes: 143 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters
Kittyinpink said:
Absolutely pick my nose ! And I have eaten it to ! Yummy 😋! Salty treat ! Good for the immune system, I was told... now apparently it causes dementia.. 🙃
I saw that article too. Bunch of fooy if you ask me. I say, no shame. You do you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink and WolfG
Bronie07 said:
I saw that article too. Bunch of fooy if you ask me. I say, no shame. You do you!
As my therapist said: "Do whatever floats your boat" lol

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Bronie07
Pick all the time … eat never! But I sure don’t pass judgment as I do too much other nasty stuff

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Bronie07 said:
😍

Bronie07 said:
That's a great point. To all those who say eatting boggies are gross. Look at all the other gross stuff we are willing to digest
I knew a girl she got her lovers (boys) to put there yukky stuff on her face ! She thought it was best to make her skin look younger! Ewww! ....

Fun fact:
Nose picking and eating boogers is know as mucophagy.

Ancient Egyptian scrolls make reference to paying King Tuts personal nose picker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronie07 and Kittyinpink
Nowididit said:
Fun fact:
Nose picking and eating boogers is know as mucophagy
😍

• Thinking
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Bronie07 said:
I was watching Frozen and Christoph tells Anna that all guys pick their noses. "And eats it!" 😳

Here's your chance. No shame. No hiding the truth. Do you...... still pick your nose?

Is it more prevalent when you are in little space? Do you "eat it"?

You don't need to respond if you don't want to. But I hope you vote in the poll.
This is totally disgusting, in my opinion!🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: Bronie07
SofiaInPampers said:
This is totally disgusting, in my opinion!🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
I take it your on princess Anna's side then.

Nowididit said:
Ancient Egyptian scrolls make reference to paying King Tuts personal nose picker.
LOLWUT? Forget the English translation, I want to see the original hieroglyphs.

Bronie07 said:
I take it your on princess Anna's side then.
I didn’t see her response. I literally gagged when I read the original post.

Cottontail said:
LOLWUT? Forget the English translation, I want to see the original hieroglyphs.
Don't forget, most English King's never wiped there own poppy bums ! And even today our new king has his toothpaste put on his brush by a servant...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Bronie07, WolfG, Cottontail and 1 other person
Absolutely - I pick my nose and often eat it. It's easier than finding a place to dispose of it.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Bronie07, WolfG and Kittyinpink
Nowididit said:
How could you be alone on this. Everybody picks their nose. It's like farting, everyone farts. If anyone says otherwise then they are a liar. It's just nature playing out.
Lmao

Well... yes, and yes... discreetly

• Love
Reactions: Bronie07
oldpppants said:
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose ;)
what is this from, My mom had an ex that said that verbatim

Cottontail said:
♫♫♫
Everybody's doin' it, doin' it, doin' it
Pickin' their nose and chewin' it, chewin' it
They think it's great, but it ... snot!
♫♫♫

Anyway, TBH yes, I do occasionally pick my nose. But eat boogers? Eww!
I literally almost came back to write down that song, I didn't know how common it was.

Reactions: Cottontail
DiaperedDragon said:
I literally almost came back to write down that song, I didn't know how common it was.
I wasn't even sure I'd remembered it correctly, though Google could answer that for me. My mom sang that to me once or twice when I was a kid. Not sure the context. Maybe she'd seen me picking my nose.

Cottontail said:
I wasn't even sure I'd remembered it correctly, though Google could answer that for me. My mom sang that to me once or twice when I was a kid. Not sure the context. Maybe she'd seen me picking my nose.
I always envisioned it as a school yard song to be sung once someone got caught lol. I pick my nose.

Back