Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters
Yes i do it.

I remember as a child I would pick and flick it sometimes while in class
Today I tend to still pick it but not as often

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I remember as a child I would pick and flick it sometimes while in class
Today I tend to still pick it but not as often
Ahhh... your the one ! Whenever I got bogeys stuck to my fingers under the school desk...
Or as I turned a school library book page...
Or when I got home... with bogey hair...
... I'm on to you .. bogey monster!

Yes, but generally not with bare fingers.
That is what nappies - er - I mean, handkerchiefs, are for, right?

• Haha
Reactions: JazzBaby and Kittyinpink
cuteingly said:
And how do you make a hankie dance

Put a little boogie in it

Reactions: Kittyinpink
cuteingly said:
🤣

I sometimes find myself picking my nose whilst driving, (safer at home).
I try my best NOT to pick it when I am stopped at traffic lights, as there is a greater chance of someone seeing me then.
By the way, I think 'gross' in German means 'great' but I do not think it is great to eat what you pick, that's too gross for me !!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
As I stated before, this is totally disgusting. All I can think of is the horror I experienced when I was in first grade. I sat next to a girl named Julia. I saw her pick her nose one day and put her treasure on her tongue. She then stuck her tongue out at me showing it to me.🤮 I was mortified to say the least. I never played with her after that.

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail, longallsboy and Kittyinpink
SofiaInPampers said:
As I stated before, this is totally disgusting. All I can think of is the horror I experienced when I was in first grade. I sat next to a girl named Julia. I saw her pick her nose one day and put her treasure on her tongue. She then stuck her tongue out at me showing it to me.🤮 I was mortified to say the least. I never played with her after that.
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy
All the time, I pick my nose. Especially if there is something inside that is blocking my breathing from my nose. I also don't know how to blow my nose which means the junk eventually slides it's way down from my nose to my throat - and then hopefully spit it out into a toilet.

I can't blow my nose, I can't really skip well, and I can't really even tie shoelaces actually. Buckles or Velcro are so much easier. I wore mostly Velcro sneakers from first to ninth grade. I wear slip on loafers. I like T strap buckle shoes the most, though, but they are hard to find or manufacture in my size.

- longallsboy

Reactions: Bronie07 and Kittyinpink
longallsboy said:
All the time, I pick my nose. Especially if there is something inside that is blocking my breathing from my nose. I also don't know how to blow my nose which means the junk eventually slides it's way down from my nose to my throat - and then hopefully spit it out into a toilet.

I can't blow my nose, I can't really skip well, and I can't really even tie shoelaces actually. Buckles or Velcro are so much easier. I wore mostly Velcro sneakers from first to ninth grade. I wear slip on loafers. I like T strap buckle shoes the most, though, but they are hard to find or manufacture in my size.

- longallsboy
I wear velcro shoes or just slip on shoes.
I hate shoelaces (unless they are strawberry candy!)
I am dyspraxic , my co-ordination from my brain to my body doesn't work properly 🙃..
Sorry about your nose ! Why can't you blow it ?
You don't have to do anything really , just go into the toilet and put one finger on one nostril, closing the opening, then exhale through your nose with your mouth closed.

That just plan Disgusting and Gross !!

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
Even though it's against social norms, I've always believed that the people who don't do it at all are statistically rare.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
I sometimes find myself picking my nose whilst driving, (safer at home).
I try my best NOT to pick it when I am stopped at traffic lights, as there is a greater chance of someone seeing me then.
By the way, I think 'gross' in German means 'great' but I do not think it is great to eat what you pick, that's too gross for me !!
You know that “gross” also means twelve dozen? I like to blow kids’ minds by telling them that. (It does indeed mean “big” or “tall” in German.

With picking my nose, I sometimes do it while showering, because then my hands are clean. (Lock me up in baby mitts quickly!) I like doing messy sneezes while showering as well.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
feetintrouble said:
You know that “gross” also means twelve dozen? I like to blow kids’ minds by telling them that. (It does indeed mean “big” or “tall” in German.

With picking my nose, I sometimes do it while showering, because then my hands are clean. (Lock me up in baby mitts quickly!) I like doing messy sneezes while showering as well.
no, one dozen is "ein dutzend" in german. "groß" is just the translation for tall. gross would be equal to "eklig" or "widerlich"

nappybaby said:
no, one dozen is "ein dutzend" in german. "groß" is just the translation for tall. gross would be equal to "eklig" or "widerlich"
I think they meant French, "GROSSE" - Large

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
DiaperedDragon said:
ohhh. ok

DiaperedDragon said:
Gross in English means twelve dozen, as in “a gross of safety pins”.

Yep, I'm guilty of chasing the green goblin up the bat cave. Although eating it I grew out of somewhere around 10ish- I would say. Anything removed now gets disposed of in a napkin etc. And to reduce trauma to the inside of my nose I have switched to using a qtip to clean it out now instead of a finger!

I've been picking my nose ever since I was a baby. I've always eaten my boogers as a kid & didn't care what others thought. I stopped eating them as a teenager. But I still put my fingers in my mouth after they've been up my nose & I haven't washed my hands. And I rarely get sick either, so I'm going to keep picking.

Reactions: abdl86 and Kittyinpink
Back