• No

Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters
Pick my nose? Hell yes.

Eat it? Fuck no.

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Woncrinklz and WolfG
Seasonedcitizen said:
I do it while on the internet. Also run my hand through my almost long hair. Not at the same time.
Just don't stick the yukky ones under your computer desk!

• Haha
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
I think nose-picking is proper. I have an enormous (No, not nose!) need to pick things clean. BUT I do not consume snot orally, I know we swallow the fresh stuff, which is enough to make me gag! I have a snot/booger repulsion! I will, though, eat or chew on tiny pieces of scab, maybe. Or if you get righteous ingrown hair pulled out with part of its totality at the base, the root may go in my trap. But I draw the line with snot for a million reasons! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :giggle: I can't handle it. Yuck!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Bronie07 said:
I was watching Frozen and Christoph tells Anna that all guys pick their noses. "And eats it!" 😳

Here's your chance. No shame. No hiding the truth. Do you...... still pick your nose?

Is it more prevalent when you are in little space? Do you "eat it"?

You don't need to respond if you don't want to. But I hope you vote in the poll.
Thats Gross! 🤮

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Wondercrinkee said:
I think nose-picking is proper. I have an enormous (No, not nose!) need to pick things clean. BUT I do not consume snot orally, I know we swallow the fresh stuff, which is enough to make me gag! I have a snot/booger repulsion! I will, though, eat or chew on tiny pieces of scab, maybe. Or if you get righteous ingrown hair pulled out with part of its totality at the base, the root may go in my trap. But I draw the line with snot for a million reasons! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :giggle: I can't handle it. Yuck!
🤣

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
ReluctantAdult said:
Wow. I figured I would be alone on this one.
How could you be alone on this. Everybody picks their nose. It's like farting, everyone farts. If anyone says otherwise then they are a liar. It's just nature playing out.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle, geka, Bronie07 and 1 other person
Nowididit said:
How could you be alone on this. Everybody picks their nose. It's like farting, everyone farts. If anyone says otherwise then they are a liar. It's just nature playing out.
Its not nature to eat bogeys, its just Gross! 🤮 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

NaughtyBoiNathan said:
I AM GROSS 😝 😐 😫 😊🤣..
Bogeys taste like olives and anchovies! Mmm 😋😋

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Bronie07 and NaughtyBoiNathan
Kittyinpink said:
I AM GROSS 😝 😐 😫 😊🤣..
Bogeys taste like olives and anchovies! Mmm 😋😋
I'm very disappointed in you!😝😜🤪🙃🙃🙃🙃:giggle::):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Whats wrong with a 🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🙃🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺

NaughtyBoiNathan said:
I'm very disappointed in you!😝😜🤪🙃🙃🙃🙃:giggle::):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Whats wrong with a 🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🙃🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺
Sorry now! I'm soo sorry Nathan ! 😞..
But... I still eat boogers! 🤣 😋.

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
♫♫♫
Everybody's doin' it, doin' it, doin' it
Pickin' their nose and chewin' it, chewin' it
They think it's great, but it ... snot!
♫♫♫

Anyway, TBH yes, I do occasionally pick my nose. But eat boogers? Eww!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DiaperLifer, WolfG, Bronie07 and 1 other person
Kittyinpink said:
Sorry now! I'm soo sorry Nathan ! 😞..
But... I still eat boogers! 🤣 😋.
🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I Still like you, Gross 🐵🙈🙊

Reactions: Kittyinpink
NaughtyBoiNathan said:
I never said I ate my boogies that I pick but there have been times where one is sniffed back and swallowed. The worse is the boogie that you snort back and it goes into the wind pipe then you cough it back up and it flies back up your nose causing you to snort it back and hopefully it goes in the right pipe this time.

Fun fact time: The average person produces over a liter of mucus daily and swallows roughly 38oz. More when we have a cold.

Mucus is designed to be swallowed. It captures fine particles of dust and pollen and is then swallow into the stomach instead of the lungs. It basically acts like flypaper.

It also keeps your nasal cavity and other airways from drying out due to all the air that flows over them.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ElPulpo, WolfG, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Nowididit said:
I never said I ate my boogies that I pick but there have been times where one is sniffed back and swallowed. The worse is the boogie that you snort back and it goes into the wind pipe then you cough it back up and it flies back up your nose causing you to snort it back and hopefully it goes in the right pipe this time.

Fun fact time: The average person produces over a liter of mucus daily and swallows roughly 38oz. More when we have a cold.

Mucus is designed to be swallowed. It captures fine particles of dust and pollen and is then swallow into the stomach instead of the lungs. It basically acts like flypaper.

It also keeps your nasal cavity and other airways from drying out due to all the air that flows over them.
My Bad! 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 :):):):)🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺I still prefer 🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Nowididit said:

Yay! 😊.
I like fun facts! 😋
Drop a few more !

Pick, yes 🫣, eat? 🤢🤮🤮🤮

Of course I do, although I have a big nose which makes it all the more fun

Kittyinpink said:
Yay! 😊.
I like fun facts! 😋
Drop a few more !
I love fun facts too.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink
I
NaughtyBoiNathan said:
Thats Gross! 🤮
Don't disagree. But apparently we all do it.

WolfG said:
Challenge accepted! 😹
Being serious, yes I pick up my nose but would never eat it! For me it is gross!
No offense, I'm swallowing someone else's cum so I'm weirdo too haha!
That's a great point. To all those who say eatting boggies are gross. Look at all the other gross stuff we are willing to digest

Reactions: KeepCalmAndDiaperOn, Kittyinpink and WolfG
Back