Pampers Baby Dry Size 8 - New Packaging AND LARGER!

These surprisingly fit me better then size 7! Didn't tear on me at all night last night!

womble said:
I may be wrong but from what I’ve read around the place, they’re comparable to your guys size 7?
There's Pampers 8 in the US here at Wallywood (Walmart)...but only in Swaddlers and only in the convenience box.

12srepaid said:
I'm sad that Pampers used, what looks like a younger model, than the girl used previously. Maybe a boy, the same age as the girl. (early school age)
That's nothing in the industry. Do you remember the first The Land Before Time movie...the character "Ducky"? It was voiced by Judith Barsi, a then very-petite little girl (tragically, she and her mother were murdered by her father, who took his own life afterward) in acting. She was also in the miniseries Fatal Vision playing "Kimberly MacDonald", a c. 3YO girl (while Judith was 6YO); in fact, the role required Judith to wear diapers. Judith was very small and with toddlery facial looks so she was selected because, as a child portraying a baby, she was not under the same labor-law constraints (limited working hours) as children in diapers are: baby roles in acting were usually done using baby twins; Judith's age eliminated the twin requirement for a baby role.

• Thinking
Reactions: PGAFAN2008
How do you order these, or make sure they are the updated ones?? I would pay for the shipping without hesitation for these. Are they on the German Amazon site?

Looks like they're on Amazon de, but smallest count is 120 diapers. That's a lot. Comes out to $105 w/shipping for that whole box. There is a listing for a bag of 28 but the seller gets a really bad rating. I'd be willing to order these and split it with someone if they want.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240306_151443_Walmart.jpgjust came across this

Reactions: Rezzu, HappyNappin, deepdriftAD and 3 others
Last edited:
Now with parents choice size 8, it seems that all the major brands will have a size 8. Now we just wait for a size 9, but I’m really doubtful this size will come.

• Thinking
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, FudgedInLuvs and southeastlittle
Truckerwearing said:
Possibly worth making a new thread for that.

I wonder what else Wallyworld have in there pipeline for Easter?, T5-T6 paw patrol training pants? Mibby XL nighttime underwear or a decent adult diaper, who knows.

deepdriftAD said:
Now with parents choice size 8, it seems that all the major brands will have a size 8. Now we just wait for a size 9, but I’m really doubtful this size will come.

grst said:
Is this in the USA?

Update: I found it in my Walmart app (USA).
Does it show them for sale? I can't seem to find any by searching online.

I dont see anything on my app

southeastlittle said:
Does it show them for sale? I can't seem to find any by searching online.
I was just looking at the pictures for pc on the app and it was there

Yep, select the size 7, go to the last picture.
Screenshot_20240307-180647.png

I work at walmart so I will be checking when they arrive

I should have been more clear. I didn’t find them for sale yet, just the same photo that is found at the end of the size 7 listing.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and southeastlittle
Back