Orange County California ABDL Comminity

I have been to both Disneyland & Disneyworld in full little space with other littles. It's truly an amazing experience. Most of the employees there will treat you as a little kid and be super nice to you. It's much more fun with a group but even with just 2-4 littles is super fun.

Reactions: abdlcal2222 and atreyu87
I’m up for an adventure! I agree a destination with activities would be fun. Maybe even a zoo, miniature golf, games, shopping, beach, etc.

Reactions: atreyu87 and BAP21
Would would be down to do lunch event or breakfast in anaheim area. Just a little nervous as i have never been to an event or spke to a lot of people in real life.

Reactions: atreyu87 and BAP21
atreyu87 said:
I live in Huntington Beach and work in Yorba Linda. Haven't seen much in regards to events although it's be fun to attend someday
YL represent 😂 lived here my whole life (26 years). Crazy how many there are in this little area!

Reactions: atreyu87
Kbaby84 said:
What would be a fun get together is to do something at a theme park.
Like Knott's or 6 flags?

Buena Park here. I don't live there, but I'm always there for work, and basically live there cause I'm there so much.

Kbaby84 said:
Would would be down to do lunch event or breakfast in anaheim area. Just a little nervous as i have never been to an event or spke to a lot of people in real life.
I'd also be interested in doing some type of event locally. Definitely nervous as you said about meeting. I'd be concerned on what the etiquette is and such

atreyu87 said:
I'd also be interested in doing some type of event locally. Definitely nervous as you said about meeting. I'd be concerned on what the etiquette is and such
Same on my side. I am IC and have to wear 24/7. I would just say this would be a group of people getting together to talk as friends. Build relationships and hang out share each others stories. I know this is sexual for some and for others it is just who they are and want to be treated and cared for as a baby. This would be a safe place to hang out and talk. Normal clothes on the outside.

Reactions: BAP21, ShyBoo81, theancientmariner and 1 other person
So lets do a lunch in the next couple weeks for all Socal people. What day would work best and who wants to pick the spot in Anaheim? I would need to do a week day.

I'm 67 miles away from there, so a weekday/evening on the 5 or 405 is not great for me. I'd be willing to travel if it were a weekend where I could spend more time.

If we can arrange a simple meet/greet at a coffee shop/outdoor place to get to know each other, that would probably make some people feel more welcomed. Regular clothes on the outside, what you wear underneath is your business as long as it's done with discretion.

For the first few events, a simple plan is probably better. Activities can be added in as we go.

Kbaby84 said:
So lets do a lunch in the next couple weeks for all Socal people. What day would work best and who wants to pick the spot in Anaheim? I would need to do a week day.
I, unfortunately, am unable to do anything during the lunch hours on weekdays. Evenings past 6pm work best for me.

Kbaby84 said:
My schedule changes every couple of weeks, but for the most part, I'd be available either anytime on the Weekends or after 6pm. If enough notice was given, I could work something out
If anything I'd be off on Wednesday all day.

As far as places in Anaheim, there's the Packing District with open seating and many cuisines to enjoy, Anaheim Center on Euclid and the 5 Freeway, or Lincoln Ave and Harbor by Ice rink

Last edited:
atreyu87 said:
My schedule changes every couple of weeks, but for the most part, I'd be available either anytime on the Weekends or after 6pm. If enough notice was given, I could work something out
If anything I'd be off on Wednesday all day.

As far as places in Anaheim, there's the Packing District with open seating and many cuisines to enjoy, Anaheim Center on Euclid and the 5 Freeway, or Lincoln Ave and Harbor by Ice rink
Packing District has some great food options! Could also do The Block of Orange. Lots of different restaurants there.

so for those wanting to do a dinner or lunch even in orNge count please like this message to fet a head count.

i would ask that everyone be respectful and kind. we will all be there to meet like minded people. i would also say no pictures to respect everyones privacy.

Reactions: BAP21, babyoni, theb and 2 others
So is this still a thing?

theb said:
So is this still a thing?
i beleive so. still waiting to see who else likes the post. i have been traveling for work.

Wish we could make this group page private. we could share emails or phone# without the world seeing it.

I'm off next Friday if any of yall want to meet up for lunch at the Block in Orange. 11/18

i am down for lunch next friday,
babyoni said:
I'm off next Friday if any of yall want to meet up for lunch at the Block in Orange. 11/18
just sent you a private message.

Kbaby84 said:
i am down for lunch next friday,

just sent you a private message.
Cannot see any private messages yet. Havent been placed as an Established Contributer. May need to change the lunch to Thursday. I might have to go in for a meeting for work.

Last edited:
Back