Orange County California ABDL Comminity

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hope everyone is doing well. I recently did a trip to Vegas and stopped by Changing Times Diaper Company. While have a conversation witj tue owner I got to see the map of all visitors and it was cool to see how many people were from the Socal area. Was hoping to talk and make friends with people local.

I am learning that it is fun to build friend ships with like minded people.

• Love
Reactions: Kinkybabynicky, oldskool, littledreamers333 and 9 others
Well, as my name suggests, I'm in the SoCal / LA area, but a bit north in Ventura county.
I'm always up for meeting new (respectful) people to hang out with.

There are a couple of age play groups around. Check out LOLA (Littles Of Los Angeles) on Instagram and OC Age Players on Instagram as well.
There's always the SOAP (Social Of Age Players) events held in North Hollywood on a monthly basis. Check FetLife for their information, rules, schedule, etc.

Reactions: legonia
Hi Kbaby84. I'm out in Santa Ana. I'm always up for meeting new peeps. CTDC is such a great shop and the owners are awesome! I actually met the Youtuber, K Huck there! He's a diaper reviewer from SoCal.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Pleasure to meet you babyoni. I live in Huntington Beach. So we are neighbors. Hope you are well.

Reactions: babyoni
abdljessica said:
Hi there! @Kbaby84 @babyoni @SoCalSwitch

I'm in North Orange County and I'm constantly out in LA for work! Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to this thread. Always nice to make new friends and get to know each other.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and babyoni
san diego here. would love to join the community and meet others

Welcome to the community

anyone been to any abdl events in the socal area?

Reactions: babyoni
Kbaby84 said:
Hope everyone is doing well. I recently did a trip to Vegas and stopped by Changing Times Diaper Company. While have a conversation witj tue owner I got to see the map of all visitors and it was cool to see how many people were from the Socal area. Was hoping to talk and make friends with people local.

I am learning that it is fun to build friend ships with like minded people.
View attachment 91508View attachment 91509

I have not i would be interested in attending.

Beautiful Brighton, on the south coast UK🇬🇧 I Have a good friend based in OC now though he was originally from Brighton, but now lives in Long Beach.

Last edited:
Small world. I am flying out of long heach airport today. Is he abdl?

Kbaby84 said:
Small world. I am flying out of long heach airport today. Is he abdl?
He was in the UK, but I'm not sure if he still does. He's mixing with a different crowd these day's. He loves Long Beach though.

Long beach is a wonderful place. I live long beach and huntington beach

Kbaby84 said:
Long beach is a wonderful place. I live long beach and huntington beach
He went there 4 a Holiday 4 years ago, and never came back! He's Living the dream very successful, which is totallyView attachment 91511 awesome!

That is awsome. Weather cant be beat.

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
Kbaby84 said:
That is awsome. Weather cant be beat.
HE'S BIG TIME INTO SEADOO, HE GOES TO SOME LITTLE ISLAND OFF THE COAST O LONG BEACH regularly CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT ITS CALLED, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A Caribbean ISLAND? GOT 2 GO NOW, HAPPY DIAPER DETECTING, HOPE YOU TRACK DOWN FELLOW ABDL's.:);)(y)

NaughtyBoiNathan said:
HE'S BIG TIME INTO SEADOO, HE GOES TO SOME LITTLE ISLAND OFF THE COAST O LONG BEACH regularly CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT ITS CALLED, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A Caribbean ISLAND? GOT 2 GO NOW, HAPPY DIAPER DETECTING, HOPE YOU TRACK DOWN FELLOW ABDL's.:);)(y)
He goes to Catalina Island. Been there multiple times.

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
Back