Options for small women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilylakes

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello everyone, not really new but first post. I’ve been wearing goodnites here and there and they fit well (I don’t wet them much, I just like to sleep in them and use them for my period) but I was hoping to find some other print options without buying adult diapers/pullups online. I’ve seen a lot of other women my size and bigger wearing pull-ups but of course I can’t always tell that they have been modified or that they may be about to rip. And I can never really tell the brand or size based on the picture and if I can it’s always super old and they don’t make that kind anymore.
Anyone similar to my size want to share what works for them? I’m 5’3 and 91lbs and my waist is 23 inches. Any help is appreciated 😊
Edit: I also wanted to mention based on the research I have done that a lot of people say diapers are more likely to fit that pull ups bc of the tape on sides. Has that been true in your experience?
I would prefer pull ups personally but I would definitely be curious enough to try diapers if I think they have a better chance of fitting

Last edited:
You would probably fit in most of the largest sizes of baby diapers and pullups, 4t-5t s/m goodnites, pampers baby dry size 6-8, luvs, I think you get the point, the only way to know is to try them. Good luck :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lilylakes and Deleted member 39574
Give me your hip circumference (is often more important as a measure than the waist) and maybe then I can help you.

You might already be doing this, but you can probably fit both size L and XL Goodnites. You're a fair bit smaller than me and I fit the size L well, but I think you'd still be able to keep the XL ones up as well. You might even fit size M too, but harder to say on that one.

Bambino has two types of pull-ups. These are going to be a fair bit more expensive than Goodnites and I don't really like the way the pattern is only on the bottom and not further up the front and back like Goodnites, but they do exist.

There's a lot of competitors to Goodnites out there, most of them end up ripping or falling apart for me, but as I said, you're a fair bit smaller than me so you're practically in their actual size range. Ninjamas are the big one out there, but there's also a lot of different store brand versions. Might be worth keeping a look out for those, and try small packs first to make sure they work well before getting bigger ones. Ninjamas at least should work for you though, I can almost get them on before they start ripping and as long as you aren't overstretching the sides they're pretty durable.

Huggies Pull-ups come with velcro sides, some other brands might as well. These mean you can cut these off one pull-up and add to another and extend them pretty easily, I usually add two on each, but you can probably get away with one. If you don't mind a little bit of extra effort, you can also sew or staple the sides together with velcro on each end to make yourself some pull-up extenders for other cute toddler pull-ups or things like the smaller sizes of Goodnites.

At your size you could even try stuff like 5T-6T Easy-ups if you wanted. They'd work with the side extension like I mentioned but at your size you might even get them on without it. Again, buy the smallest pack of even try to get a sample from places that offer it since it's really hard to say 100% what will and won't fit you. I just know I've been surprised to actually be able to get diapers on I didn't think I'd be able to, and you're a lot smaller than me.

For non-pull-up diapers, it might be worth looking at size 7 diapers and especially the size 8 Pampers if you can get your hands on them (Only in UK so outside there you'll need to order online). I don't know how diapers versus pull-ups compare in terms of stretching to fit, but I've heard of people wearing the size 7 and size 8 ones here so you might be able to use those.

Finally, a couple more options for extender smaller diapers/pull-ups to make them fit you better, if you want to give that a try to further expand your options, Cottontail's Guide here, and ConvertUps are a couple methods you could look at besides my use of pull-up velcro sides.

Last edited:
PaciL0ver said:
Give me your hip circumference (is often more important as a measure than the waist) and maybe then I can help you.
I only have a regular tape measure rn but from what I got I’m going with 30-32 inches

Rakvirsza said:
You might already be doing this, but you can probably fit both size L and XL Goodnites. You're a fair bit smaller than me and I fit the size L well, but I think you'd still be able to keep the XL ones up as well. You might even fit size M too, but harder to say on that one.

Bambino has two types of pull-ups. These are going to be a fair bit more expensive than Goodnites and I don't really like the way the pattern is only on the bottom and not further up the front and back like Goodnites, but they do exist.

There's a lot of competitors to Goodnites out there, most of them end up ripping or falling apart for me, but as I said, you're a fair bit smaller than me so you're practically in their actual size range. Ninjamas are the big one out there, but there's also a lot of different store brand versions. Might be worth keeping a look out for those, and try small packs first to make sure they work well before getting bigger ones. Ninjamas at least should work for you though, I can almost get them on before they start ripping and as long as you aren't overstretching the sides they're pretty durable.

Huggies Pull-ups come with velcro sides, some other brands might as well. These mean you can cut these off one pull-up and add to another and extend them pretty easily, I usually add two on each, but you can probably get away with one. If you don't mind a little bit of extra effort, you can also sew or staple the sides together with velcro on each end to make yourself some pull-up extenders for other cute toddler pull-ups or things like the smaller sizes of Goodnites.

At your size you could even try stuff like 5T-6T Easy-ups if you wanted. They'd work with the side extension like I mentioned but at your size you might even get them on without it. Again, buy the smallest pack of even try to get a sample from places that offer it since it's really hard to say 100% what will and won't fit you. I just know I've been surprised to actually be able to get diapers on I didn't think I'd be able to, and you're a lot smaller than me.

For non-pull-up diapers, it might be worth looking at size 7 diapers and especially the size 8 Pampers if you can get your hands on them (Only in UK so outside there you'll need to order online). I don't know how diapers versus pull-ups compare in terms of stretching to fit, but I've heard of people wearing the size 7 and size 8 ones here so you might be able to use those.

Finally, a couple more options for extender smaller diapers/pull-ups to make them fit you better, if you want to give that a try to further expand your options, Cottontail's Guide here, and ConvertUps are a couple methods you could look at besides my use of pull-up velcro sides.
Thank you so much for this response! I think I am going to try a large size of luvs or Huggies (probably based on design lol) worst case scenario, I can just put panties over them to keep them on

Reactions: Rakvirsza
I have a 34” waist and Goodnites XL work for me. Depends on your usage tho. Wetting is good to a certain capacity(trust me I found that one out the hard way lol) I’m not into messing at all, but I wouldn’t advise it. Goodnites are my go to and are readily available. Like I said depends on what you want to use them for. Good luck and enjoy !

Last edited:
I’m 88 lbs, 4’10, and goodnites S/M fit well, while the XS is not practical and is prone to ripping. Pull-ups 4-5t and easy ups 5/6t also work well. I can put baby diapers on without modification, but aren’t practical for my size. I’d be worried during my period that I’d shift in my sleep and I’d bleed out the side of them.

Oh, and In my experience the pull-ups stretch and fit way easier than diapers.

I would say try out some small abdl/diapers , however the small sizes might vary to what brand or prints are in size smalls , i can fit xl goodnites but muchly feel more secure wearing adult mediums, or tape on works best ,

Last edited:
Bumble Pree just did a review on YT. They where the small ABU SDKs .

Reactions: Lori
guest said:
I would say try out some small abdl/diapers , however the small sizes might vary to what brand or prints are in size smalls , i can fit xl goodnites but muchly feel more secure wearing adult mediums, or tape on works best ,
There are small ABDL diapers that'd probably work. They're kinda expensive though and a lot of what you're paying for is absorbency, which if OP isn't using them most of the time is kinda wasted. From my experience, ABDL diapers aren't very convenient to take off and put back on again regularly, so I find it best to just wet them whenever I need to go and use pull-ups/baby diapers for when I'm not wanting to wet right away. That system works out well enough for me, but if OP isn't wanting to wet then that might be another point against ABDL diapers for her. They still have cute designs though, so are an option if OP doesn't mind those factors.

I'm 5'7" with a 28 inch waist. The small ABU SDK with 2 tapes is my goto.

Could I fit Pampers S8, or DryNites of I wanted? Probably, but I know they wouldn't feel the same, so I'm in no rush to try 🤷🏼‍♀️

~ Lori

Reactions: lilylakes
lilylakes said:
Thank you so much for this response! I think I am going to try a large size of luvs or Huggies (probably based on design lol) worst case scenario, I can just put panties over them to keep them on
Both have size 7 I believe these days which is probably your best bet.

I've done that technique too. I prefer to wear them by themselves, but it's a decent backup if I get something I can't wear otherwise or have my sides break.

lilylakes said:
I only have a regular tape measure rn but from what I got I’m going with 30-32 inches
Just for comparison: I have a waist of 25.2 inches and a hip circumference of 32.3 inches

Ok, based on your waist and hip size....

Maybe Goodnites S/M could also fit you? That might make a slight difference in price.

The baby/toddler pull-ups from Huggies that others recommend are very small in my opinion. They don't fit me. Maybe there are size differences between the American and European version (I live in Europe)?

ABDL diapers are not worth it if you don't use them for urination. These kinds of diapers are pricey and have a very high absorbency - which is not needed for you, i think.

The Pampers Baby Dry size 8 with tape strips remain my favorite. In terms of size, they are the same length as the Goodnites L/Dynites L and wider. There is a lot of elasticity in the back wings: the sides are stretchable to 37.8 inches. If you live in the US, you can order them here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/dealsonline4ultd/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back