Opinions on 24/7 (constant) padded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to wear 24/7 back in November (OAB) it's now a part of my life and I have come to terms with it, I have had more accidents now that I am 24/7 it's not really a choice as my OAB kicks in randomly

Paddedwolf said:
I have been on my spring break and I have been in diapers all week 24 hrs a day! The only issue I run into is that I'm a very heavy wetter and my diapers (Dependeco AIOs) can only hold one of my wettings. I had an instance about mid week that I was out at the store with my mom and I had a huge wetting so the crotch area around my legs were wet and I had to walk around the store like that. nobody noticed of coarse, but when I got home I really needed a change. I think the mane issue is that they are getting older so I bought some new ones and they are on there way. I have disposables, but they can be expensive so I just use them on occasion. For nighttime or if I know I'm not leaving the house I use my Leakmaster pre- folds and plastic pants which never leak. Over all I really enjoyed it, but now I'm going back to school tomorrow so I'll just stick to underwear and the occasional Dependeco pull-up.
I've been 24/7 all of my spring break too. I'm back in school now and still wearing so far. 10 days in :).

To snivy, I've done a week or two a couple times now and it doesn't really seem to cause any problems for me, I'm sure 24/7 forever is harder but I've never done that as I usually think I don't want to do it forever after a while. I never lose the comfort I get from wearing though when I've gone 24/7 so maybe I'll do it too one day.

Sententeki said:
To snivy, I've done a week or two a couple times now and it doesn't really seem to cause any problems for me, I'm sure 24/7 forever is harder but I've never done that as I usually think I don't want to do it forever after a while. I never lose the comfort I get from wearing though when I've gone 24/7 so maybe I'll do it too one day.

Thanks to you and everyone else that offered advice to everything. I had a short plan of trying this out for a week but of course I am not going to push it to the limit such as massive gallons of water or eating ArchieRoni like a chocolate bunny :p but buying M4's and maybe some others to try out might mostly be my everyday thing so I will consider a 1 week trial but that's maybe 2 years or more in the lifetime...I can't try a week with 5 bellissimo's left and I have no intentions of buying anymore even if my hiding spot will never be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back