No matter how big or small, Name one good thing that happened to you today!

Today I watched the Solar Eclipse.
95% Totality here in Derry, New Hampshire.

• Love
Reactions: moorey, KBoy, PinkieBluey and 1 other person
I also saw the Solar eclipse today!
I saw the totality through my special eclipse glasses and it was really cool seeing the lead up of the sky dimming and shadows going all funky. Then in the course of a few seconds it just got really dark as the moon covered the sun. I was so amazed at how big of an event it was to see!

Reactions: dogboy
i am able to calm down
it is 9:00 pm & this is as calm as calm as i have been today.
This is a bit of a strange One Good Thing post, but it has been hard lately and i have been a little worried about being able to hold it together.
Lately when i get to stressed out i can't reign it in.
i was able to get my head together, it took me forever but i am okay
i am thankful for the gentle people in my life that work with me when i am out of the window

• Love
Reactions: moorey
Walked myself to the store and got a salad and some ice cream for dinner! The bagged salads at the grocery store near my home have been one of my favorite safe foods lately and they're so easy to put together so it's great for when I don't want any of the stuff I have at home or don't have the motivation to cook for dinner.

I have given my 100th donation of blood

Reactions: sparkledog, moorey and dogboy
I
GOT
A DIAGNOSIS

Reactions: sparkledog and littleFeathers
OmiOMy said:
I
GOT
A DIAGNOSIS
Sometimes just figuring out what the problem is means everything (y)

Reactions: mistykitty
At work today I’m a plumber had no leaks at work nor in my nappy what a happy day 🎉

mybebaby101UK said:
Take a bow. 👏
I have been donating since I was 18, I have donated all of my adult life and I am very proud to have got to 100, I am going to keep donating.

Reactions: mybebaby101UK and moorey
caitianx said:
Today I watched the Solar Eclipse.
95% Totality here in Derry, New Hampshire.
Lucky you very envious I bet it was amazing

My wife pierced my ears today. I had them done before but the hole closed up.

Reactions: moorey
My diapee order was delivered today! Can’t wait to get home from work and admire them lol 😂 I’m praying two of the new ones I bought will fit since I was right at the maximum size, so we’ll see haha

Reactions: BigAl2
I was working outside earlier today and it's been the first day where I live without rain or bad weather for a while.

Reactions: littleFeathers and BigAl2
Today I was almost at the end or Cornwall, deep in Poldark country at Pendeen lighthouse. Weather was a little overcast as you can see. The second photo is looking West towards Geevor tin mine with many old chimney vents for engine houses.IMG_1128.jpegIMG_1142.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: dogboy and BigAl2
binkyyybunnyyy said:
My diapee order was delivered today! Can’t wait to get home from work and admire them lol 😂 I’m praying two of the new ones I bought will fit since I was right at the maximum size, so we’ll see haha
Just tried the Little Kings tonight and they fit just fine!! Makes me feel a LOT better about trying other diapees from ABU next time now that I know they’ll actually fit haha 😂 tomorrow I’ll try out the BunnyHopps!!

Reactions: moorey and BigAl2
I was with both my sons today at the Virginia Tech spring game. I had a good time but I'm exhausted.

Reactions: moorey and BigAl2
I found out a while ago, I have started announcing it now

I'm having a baby! Every minute I get closer to seeing the love of my live and its the best thing ever!

• Love
Reactions: Baloo, sparkledog, livinginadiaper and 4 others
Lori said:
I found out a while ago, I have started announcing it now

I'm having a baby! Every minute I get closer to seeing the love of my live and its the best thing ever!
Congratulations Lori. Nappies for big and new born, how fabulous ,best wishes from Cornwall. 🥰

Back