No matter how big or small, Name one good thing that happened to you today!

I got an update on my application to the military! It’s something I really want to do, but it’s been taking forever, so any news is good news.

Reactions: Edgewater
Jaspy said:
I got an update on my application to the military! It’s something I really want to do, but it’s been taking forever, so any news is good news.
Good on you, as military service for one's Country is a noble undertaking. Assure that you choose a profession that has real World application!

Reactions: Jojo54
Edgewater said:
Good on you, as military service for one's Country is a noble undertaking. Assure that you choose a profession that has real World application!
I did, I’m joining as a medic, so I can be an EMT or firefighter when I’m out.

• Love
Reactions: Harut, dogboy and Edgewater
I shoved a partridge egg under my pigeon Bunny's butt and she's still on it.:unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: dogboy
Just back from an epic (for me) two-week road trip. Did some hiking, visited some distant family and friends, took a look at the area where I fledged and hadn't been back to in 40 years. 3354 km, 9 states.

Now to catch up on what's been going on here...

I pooped my diaper.

I got some awesome deals on the steam spring sale, so I ended up getting new games and new little space stuff without having to decide... I'm a happy little gamer girl right now.

Reactions: Jojo54
Went on a spur-of- the moment birdwatching walk in the countryside around my village. It was a pleasantly warm day with bright blue skies. Saw plenty of birdlife. Made me feel very calm and happy.🙂

Reactions: littleFeathers
I got my basement/storage area cleaned and reorganized today. It took most of the afternoon but I feel so good that it's done. My son and family are visiting this weekend so I have a lot of house cleaning ahead of me, but the basement was the biggest job as I had moved all the items into the bedroom where they'll be sleeping as well as the family room.

Was voluntold today to see if I could help another engineer figure out an issue he was having on a circuit. Got the circuit, started running simulations, two hours later I found root cause and we hashed out a fix! Stopped by the manager's office who gave me this, he said he had asked for me to get on it and was now hearing it is apparently getting fixed. Guess the raise and stock options were well earned.

Went for thai massage in bra and thong, instead of massage she found the dildo. I was like wow.

I learned how much I like using this site! I made my account a long time ago, but I had yet to properly use it for communication until today!

I hide plastic Easter eggs filled with candy for my wife to find in the house

I got to have Easter lunch with friends and it was wonderful time ☺️

Today was my first day leaving the house with out a onsie to hide my diaper from showing and didn't have a issue 😁 I had to just grocery shopping and walked the dog a few times I'm starting to get comfortable with my self and was able to fire up the smoker and have a good dinner as well

Got to be diapered all day at work today and got lots of stuff done (no potty breaks needed!)

I missed out on the family Easter get-together because I didn't want to pass on this nasty cold I have, but my daughter gave me a care package with brisket and other good stuff. And I wore my plastic panties all day.

This morning I had to go to a nearby town to pay a bill and do some shopping. Afterwards, I decided to go for a coffee. The place I usually go to, is at the back of a small discount shop and I usually have a chat with the guy who owns/runs it.

He told me that the tearoom was closed on Mondays and that the two young girls who run it, usually open on a Sunday instead. I asked him if he knew or another café/tearoom he could recommend. He told me of one nearby, located in an alley on the other side of the road. I thanked him and decided to check it out.

So I entered and as I approached the counter, I had a pleasant surprise. The woman who was serving customers was someone I've known since my childhood. In fact, she went to the same village primary school as I did and lives local to me.

Coincidence?, well as I have always thought, life puts you where you need to be.

Reactions: Jojo54, dogboy and Harut
Well you got to see the wombles crochet 🧶 some old lady knitted and my console game arrived today and I spent the day with less pain for once thanks to my new meds

I HAD A TWINKIE

Back