New incontrol bedry

virginiadiaper said:
So 1 wet diaper in, I must admit these diapers hold a lot of wettings and remain comfortable and relatively thin for how much they hold. So far so good for those who are incontinent and need a thin, comfortable and absorbent diaper. I might have found a new daytime diaper, but they could likely be used for night time as well!
How long did you wear it for?? I need one to last about 9 hours. To work and back home!

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
Smackers17 said:
How long did you wear it for?? I need one to last about 9 hours. To work and back home!
I might do that for sure. I drank a lot to really quickly test it. It lasted about 6 hours but I peed a lot.

AttilaThePun said:
Will they accept a return of the unopened bags remaining? However, I don't see any BeDry size larger than XL on their website. The size chart lists 2 ranges of fit per size, a standard fit and a max fit. I’m guessing the max fit means with the elastic waistband stretched out as far as it will go. If I were you, I'd open 1 bag (if you haven't already) and give them a try for several days/nights. You may find they fit better than you expected, once you get tape positions optimized.
Due to the sanitary nature of our products, we do not accept returns. Regrettably, we have encountered instances in the past where returned items showed signs of prior use.

To provide further clarity regarding sizing, our standard sizing is recommended for achieving an optimal fit. The 'max fit' option is specifically tailored to accommodate individuals with distinct physiological characteristics or specific requirements that extend beyond the conventional considerations of standard sizing.

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and AttilaThePun
InControlRobert said:
Due to the sanitary nature of our products, we do not accept returns. Regrettably, we have encountered instances in the past where returned items showed signs of prior use.
Even if unopened?

Items showing signs of prior use is just plain nasty! Bleargggh!!

Reactions: Diprs2
AttilaThePun said:
Even if unopened?

Items showing signs of prior use is just plain nasty! Bleargggh!!
Given the uncertainty regarding the product's storage conditions, we are unable to ensure its cleanliness and suitability for resale. This is something we are certainly looking into for a solution. This is why samples are always a great option and we offer one free sample of our diapers per order.

InControlRobert said:
To provide further clarity regarding sizing, our standard sizing is recommended for achieving an optimal fit. The 'max fit' option is specifically tailored to accommodate individuals with distinct physiological characteristics or specific requirements that extend beyond the conventional considerations of standard sizing.
Any plans to provide size XXL or above? Your XL standard sizing leaves out a larger (in both size and quantity) demographic who doubtless want/need quality diapers. It's like turning away money.

Reactions: Diprs2 and PadPhilosopher
AttilaThePun said:
Any plans to provide size XXL or above? Your XL standard sizing leaves out a larger (in both size and quantity) demographic who doubtless want/need quality diapers. It's like turning away money.
Presently, we face constraints from our current manufacturers that prohibit us from producing larger sizes of our products. However, we are actively exploring the development of a new product line specifically designed to accommodate individuals requiring sizes larger than our current disposable offerings.

Just ordered two samples they were free because I also ordered a diaper cover . Ima customer anyway , can’t wait until they get here 😊

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and InControlRobert
Excited to try them, but waiting for the other new release so I can order both at the same time. 🤓

Billybatts said:
Excited to try them, but waiting for the other new release so I can order both at the same time. 🤓
What other “new release”??!

Smackers17 said:
Just saw on their Instagram that there is a new night time release coming soon.

Smackers17 said:
You have to follow us on social media, or our newsletter. You will be in the know whenever we make an announcement.

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher, AttilaThePun and 2 others
Just a quick basic question for anyone who knows: are these actually thinner than, say, Incontrol Original briefs? When I saw the capacity I assumed they would be incredibly thick, but one of the reviews on the Incontrol site suggests the opposite.

Product performance is my biggest concern when choosing a product, but comfort is also a very big deal for me. I wear these 24/7, so I put a lot of weight on how a product feels as well as how it works.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, BigAl2 and 3 others
HalMidLife said:
Just a quick basic question for anyone who knows: are these actually thinner than, say, Incontrol Original briefs? When I saw the capacity I assumed they would be incredibly thick, but one of the reviews on the Incontrol site suggests the opposite.

Product performance is my biggest concern when choosing a product, but comfort is also a very big deal for me. I wear these 24/7, so I put a lot of weight on how a product feels as well as how it works.

Thanks!
They are going to be slightly lighter than the originals. But with improved capacity, providing a trimmer cut for daytime wear.
Regarding if they are thinner, they are the same thickness as the InControl Essential.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Diprs2, HalMidLife and 4 others
InControlRobert said:
They are going to be slightly lighter than the originals. But with improved capacity, providing a trimmer cut for daytime wear.
Regarding if they are thinner, they are the same thickness as the InControl Essential.
Wow!! This is fantastic news. Thanks so much Robert. I will certainly try these out the next time I order.

I weighed my diaper this morning. 63 fl oz no leaks.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
BigAl1 said:
I weighed my diaper this morning. 63 fl oz no leaks.
That’s amazing. I don’t require nearly that much capacity, but higher capacity products tend to handle lighter needs, such as mine, extremely well, so I opt for those over some of the lower capacity options offered by other brands. The unicorn is a relatively thin product with a high capacity. It sounds like these are in that zone.

Edit to add: in addition to function and comfort, I’m continually amazed with how well the Essential disappears under clothing. It’s not a “light” product compared with something like Tranquility Thinline or Depend briefs, but even with the snug-ish Under Armour pants that I basically live in, you can’t really tell there’s a diaper underneath - other than the crinkles. It’s great to hear that the BeDry is right in that zone as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
InControlRobert said:
Given the uncertainty regarding the product's storage conditions, we are unable to ensure its cleanliness and suitability for resale. This is something we are certainly looking into for a solution. This is why samples are always a great option and we offer one free sample of our diapers per order.
That would be nice but you don't have a sample of the xlg size. I will have to wait until I go through what I have and then hope you have some then. I will not be able to buy your product at the current single bag price. I can justify it unless i know the product is going to fit me better than what i currently have. This means that I will not be able to purchase this product at all. 😞

• Sad
I tested a few for extended day wear. I just can't get them to hold more that 43 FL OZ. Todays failed at 31 OZ. I get a great fit. At night they are great. So i need to find a good day diaper for when i go on road trips. The original work better for day time. I wish they were not discontinuing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
lilshelly said:
That would be nice but you don't have a sample of the xlg size. I will have to wait until I go through what I have and then hope you have some then. I will not be able to buy your product at the current single bag price. I can justify it unless i know the product is going to fit me better than what i currently have. This means that I will not be able to purchase this product at all. 😞
I have not tried the BEdry but I have the origional, elite and the black overnight all in XL right now. They all fit very close to the same so, I would think if you ordered a sample in XL of another product, you could be assured it would fit in the BEdry.
I have like 3 cases on hand to use up after Black Friday sale right now so be a bit before I get more, next time I’ll probaby get a bedry case and try it out

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and BigAl2
Back