New incontrol bedry

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I seen a post on here about the pre order of the new incontol bedry. I was wondering if anyone has had experience ordering with this company.
I placed an order for the new product when it comes out which is supposed to be December 8th.
I am kind of concerned considering I have never done business with them before.

Reactions: Neroforte, AttilaThePun and Diprs2
Good people to deal with. (y)

Reactions: leafgoalie, AttilaThePun, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I enjoy their products and they are good to deal with. There is another thread about them in the DL forum

Reactions: Neroforte, AttilaThePun, Diprs2 and 2 others
I order all the time. Fast shipping, never issues

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2 and Zeke
lilshelly said:
I seen a post on here about the pre order of the new incontol bedry. I was wondering if anyone has had experience ordering with this company.
I placed an order for the new product when it comes out which is supposed to be December 8th.
I’ve found InControl to be an excellent company to do business with. Their products are high quality and their customer service has been exemplary in my experience. I haven’t had anything to do with this new product which you referred to so I can only speak for my experience with their existing products and the service that I received from the company.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLPeakOut, Eclectic, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
My Be dry diapers were shipped. Due in Friday the 1st. (y)

Reactions: InControlRobert, xux and AttilaThePun
I‘ve been dealing with them for about 6 years, and for the past two or three, pretty much only with them when their “Essential” brief became my staple (their “Original” and “Elite” are both great as well). I think they are an awesome company. Superb products and customer service that is at least as good. Their shipping is also fantastic. Often times - most times - my order is shipped the same day and on my front step within a day or two.

Edited to add: the new product looks great, but seeing it makes me hope that Incontrol might consider adding a lighter product to its line in addition to this heavy-duty product. They have the 4,000+Ml capacity covered very well (Essesntial, Original, Elite and Premium Nights are all similar in capacity and fit) but don’t have a plastic backed brief in the 2500-3,000Ml range, which would be awesome for daytime use. Just a suggestion ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, DLPeakOut, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
HalMidLife said:
I‘ve been dealing with them for about 6 years, and for the past two or three, pretty much only with them when their “Essential” brief became my staple (their “Original” and “Elite” are both great as well). I think they are an awesome company. Superb products and customer service that is at least as good. Their shipping is also fantastic. Often times - most times - my order is shipped the same day and on my front step within a day or two.

Edited to add: the new product looks great, but seeing it makes me hope that Incontrol might consider adding a lighter product to its line in addition to this heavy-duty product. They have the 4,000+Ml capacity covered very well (Essesntial, Original, Elite and Premium Nights are all similar in capacity and fit) but don’t have a plastic backed brief in the 2500-3,000Ml range, which would be awesome for daytime use. Just a suggestion ;-)
At the current time, we do not have any intentions to expand our product range to include lower-capacity disposable diapers. Instead, we provide alternative solutions in the form of our Active Air and Felicity Pull-ups, which cater to lower capacity needs and shorter durations of wear.

Reactions: Diprs2, DPLuvAB, AttilaThePun and 2 others
lilshelly said:
Thank you for ordering and welcome to the InControl Family! If you have any issues or want any updates our team is always happy to assist you with any questions - [email protected]

But of course, if you have any questions, I am always happy to assist!

Reactions: Diprs2, DPLuvAB, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
I called and left a message. They were prompt with a response and I should be getting my order soon. I am excited to try this product. If all goes well maybe I can become a loyal customer. I am not really looking for high capacity although it helps quite a bit. I am also looking for wicking ability. I am in a diaper anywhere from 10 to 12 hours at least and would like to keep my skin as dry and healthy as I can.
Thanks for your response.
Shelly.

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and InControlRobert
What’s the price per diaper?

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Their diaper covers are also good quality. The silence ones. I have not wore any out. A i been using them a for long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and InControlRobert
InControlRobert said:
At the current time, we do not have any intentions to expand our product range to include lower-capacity disposable diapers. Instead, we provide alternative solutions in the form of our Active Air and Felicity Pull-ups, which cater to lower capacity needs and shorter durations of wear.
That’s fair. Essential and Original serve me very well - no complaints :) Also, I use the Active Air sometimes, and they are really good - certainly the best non-plastic backed product I’ve tried.

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
InControlRobert said:
Are you going to be restocking the Abena pullups?

leafgoalie said:
Are you going to be restocking the Abena pullups?
No, they updated them earlier this year and we do not stand by the new quality so have no plans to restock. Unfortunately, they decided to cut costs and make the product thinner and less absorbent.

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
Ok, thanks for the update!

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Has InControl measured the USEABLE capacity of the BeDry diaper?

--John
(double incontinent)

How well would a size medium InControl fit me have trouble finding a size that doesn't leak out the sides from being big on me. Have a 32-33 waist.

InControlRobert said:
No, they updated them earlier this year and we do not stand by the new quality so have no plans to restock. Unfortunately, they decided to cut costs and make the product thinner and less absorbent.
It is wise not to sell a product you believe is inferior. It is sad that Abena is now offering one. They used to be industry leading.

pampers568 said:
How well would a size medium InControl fit me have trouble finding a size that doesn't leak out the sides from being big on me. Have a 32-33 waist.
I feel like this brand runs a bit small. I fit comfortably in a large BetterDry, but with the Active Air and Elite Hybrid the large are both a bit tight on my thighs.

Back