• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here

KrankyPants said:
You will not be able to create you own messages to other members until you become an established contributor, or "E.C." To swat down the flies we spoke about earlier you have to meet these guidelines: View attachment 58618
Thanks!

Reactions: KrankyPants
SofiaInPampers said:
Hi Hannah! Happy to see you joined us😋
Thanks! I’m happy to be here!

Reactions: MissCora and Deleted member 57387
hanbanan said:
I don't know of got vaccinated, but even before the virus, Mr. Roger took off his shoes before he came inside. Illuminati!?!? Haha!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Just a funny thing to think about.

Reactions: MissCora and Angelapinks
Hello and welcome

Reactions: MissCora and hanbanan
Joep said:
Welcome to ADISC Hannah! I hope you have fun and make some friends on here. There’s plenty of cool people to talk with on here.
Thanks! I’m always open to chatting to new people and discovering more about the diaper community!

Reactions: MissCora and Deleted member 41047
hanbanan said:
Hi everyone!
Im Hannah. I’m an ex-bedwetter and my boyfriend is an ABDL. I’m been trying that new side of me and found that I enjoy it, so I thought that I would join and say hi!
A little about me: I’m a nurse and live in Ohio. I was a bed wetter my entire childhood, and wet until I was 17, though, my accidents were rare after I was 14. I often wore Goodnites, but as I got older and as I wet more during the night, I would wear a cloth diaper. As a little girl, I would sometimes struggle with needing to pee suddenly and had accidents through Kindergarten. I always tried to block that point in my life out, but diapers always provided a sense of comfort and familiarity to me
Hi and welcome, Hannah. We're a very friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Reactions: hanbanan
hanbanan said:
Thanks!! At one point I would have considered myself just a bed wetter/incontinent but now I guess I’m maybe a DL? Diaper accepter? Idk haha, all I know is that I’m comfortable when wearing and wetting my diaper and I would have never guessed this about myself a few years ago. I think I look good in one too?
Isn’t it odd that someone who hated being a bedwetter would suddenly become a diaper lover? I was a bedwetter into my early twenties, was reliably dry for 42 years with no attraction to wearing diapers, found out about adults wearing diapers for fun, immediately was fascinated by the idea of wearing and wetting them myself, and now a diaper and plastic pants to bed every night. Usually I wake up before wetting, but not always. Are you afraid that you may begin to wet in your sleep once once again, as I did?

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Welcome

hanbanan said:
Hi everyone!
Im Hannah. I’m an ex-bedwetter and my boyfriend is an ABDL. I’m been trying that new side of me and found that I enjoy it, so I thought that I would join and say hi!
A little about me: I’m a nurse and live in Ohio. I was a bed wetter my entire childhood, and wet until I was 17, though, my accidents were rare after I was 14. I often wore Goodnites, but as I got older and as I wet more during the night, I would wear a cloth diaper. As a little girl, I would sometimes struggle with needing to pee suddenly and had accidents through Kindergarten. I always tried to block that point in my life out, but diapers always provided a sense of comfort and familiarity to me
Hi welcome here. Thank you for your intro, hope you have fun here😁👍🏻

Back