• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here

hanbanan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi everyone!
Im Hannah. I’m an ex-bedwetter and my boyfriend is an ABDL. I’m been trying that new side of me and found that I enjoy it, so I thought that I would join and say hi!
A little about me: I’m a nurse and live in Ohio. I was a bed wetter my entire childhood, and wet until I was 17, though, my accidents were rare after I was 14. I often wore Goodnites, but as I got older and as I wet more during the night, I would wear a cloth diaper. As a little girl, I would sometimes struggle with needing to pee suddenly and had accidents through Kindergarten. I always tried to block that point in my life out, but diapers always provided a sense of comfort and familiarity to me

Reactions: aj33305, gobphus, MikeyD1981 and 11 others
Welcome to Adisc.
Thank you for being an accepting SO, what you're doing for your partner is really kind and such a great way forward in general.
Do you have any hobbies or strong interests besides the ABDL and incontinence spectrum?
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
BW

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller, Blubby and Deleted member 57387
welcome

Reactions: Angelapinks, hanbanan, Traveller and 1 other person
Hello Hannah,
welcome to adisc. we are a friendly bunch of people from all over the world, but most have have one thing in common and that is nappies, whether by choice or need. I'm glad you've taken the plunge to try the lifestyle and that you are obviously supportive of your boyfriend. If you find you don't take to it then fine at least you tried and there are other roles you can play in your boyfriends and your life.

Now for the interrogation!!!! Apart from being a Nurse (my late life was one and I know how you work), what are your other interests and hobbies, the more information you give, gives the members to see what if anything they have in common with you. I'm what is called a silver surfer or as my partner puts it "an old git" so a lot of my interests started in the late 50's. But I'm into most forms of music before about 1999, still like the odd band that is around like Mono Inc, but just about anything from Bach onwards, including C&W, rock, pop, new age and prog rock. I love photography both film and digital but due to health issues haven't been able to get out as much as I'd like. I also love reading either books or Kindle, mainly Sci-fi but anything if I'm board. I love Tom Clancy's books and James C;lavells epic saga, as well as the likes of Robert Graves, Pliny (The elder). James Michiner amongst many and don't ask about Sci authors or you'll get the full list from Asomov to Zelazny.

Also have a look around at the various forums, find some you like and jump in, we don't bite but we might disagree, but what you have to say is just as valid as any other members. But what ever you do have fun and if you have questions feel free to ask. no such thing as a dumb question, just dumb answers. :)

Reactions: Angelapinks and Traveller
Hi and a big WELCOME from the UK posse👍😁
Exactly what everyone else said!
Dive in and relax, you'll get new perspectives, new friends and some very interesting reading😁🆎🚼🧷🍼👶

Reactions: Angelapinks and hanbanan
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
Welcome to Adisc.
Thank you for being an accepting SO, what you're doing for your partner is really kind and such a great way forward in general.
Do you have any hobbies or strong interests besides the ABDL and incontinence spectrum?
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
BW
I love running and cycling! I ran track throughout high school and college. After graduating a few years ago, I found it to be a great way to de-stress after a long shift. I also enjoy cooking!
Im always happy to support my boyfriend and have kind of learned a little about myself as well, though, I’m still coming to acceptance with that and don’t know what to consider myself

Reactions: Lyric, dogboy and Angelapinks
PCBaby said:
Hello Hannah,
welcome to adisc. we are a friendly bunch of people from all over the world, but most have have one thing in common and that is nappies, whether by choice or need. I'm glad you've taken the plunge to try the lifestyle and that you are obviously supportive of your boyfriend. If you find you don't take to it then fine at least you tried and there are other roles you can play in your boyfriends and your life.

Now for the interrogation!!!! Apart from being a Nurse (my late life was one and I know how you work), what are your other interests and hobbies, the more information you give, gives the members to see what if anything they have in common with you. I'm what is called a silver surfer or as my partner puts it "an old git" so a lot of my interests started in the late 50's. But I'm into most forms of music before about 1999, still like the odd band that is around like Mono Inc, but just about anything from Bach onwards, including C&W, rock, pop, new age and prog rock. I love photography both film and digital but due to health issues haven't been able to get out as much as I'd like. I also love reading either books or Kindle, mainly Sci-fi but anything if I'm board. I love Tom Clancy's books and James C;lavells epic saga, as well as the likes of Robert Graves, Pliny (The elder). James Michiner amongst many and don't ask about Sci authors or you'll get the full list from Asomov to Zelazny.

Also have a look around at the various forums, find some you like and jump in, we don't bite but we might disagree, but what you have to say is just as valid as any other members. But what ever you do have fun and if you have questions feel free to ask. no such thing as a dumb question, just dumb answers. :)
Thanks for welcoming me! I love running and cycling - I was on a scholarship to running in college. I’ve been trying to read more, especially with our long Ohio winters when running becomes a bit more tricky!

Reactions: gobphus, Lyric and Angelapinks
hanbanan said:
Thanks for welcoming me! I love running and cycling - I was on a scholarship to running in college. I’ve been trying to read more, especially with our long Ohio winters when running becomes a bit more tricky!
Welcome also from the other side of Lake Ontario in Ontario, Canada. I am not much of a runner, biker or walker anymore but I do try to get out for the exercise. I know a few nurses both in the family and just friends and it has been a hell of a year for you all but you all need high praise for what you do. I took care of my mother in the last few years of her life and it was a learning experience for sure. Glad you joined to add your own take on things and feel free to ask or contribute to the conversations.

Reactions: hanbanan
hanbanan said:
I’m still coming to acceptance with that and don’t know what to consider myself
Thank you for replying ...and don't sweat! Incontinence-product-affiliation (if you will) is a really big spectrum ...it's no prob's if ATMIT you're not sure where you are on it.
You just sound like a really good person.
-
BW

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the site. I lived in Cuyahog Falls for 9 years before my wife and I moved. Yes, the winters were too long and too cold.

Reactions: hanbanan and Deleted member 57387
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
Thank you for replying ...and don't sweat! Incontinence-product-affiliation (if you will) is a really big spectrum ...it's no prob's if ATMIT you're not sure where you are on it.
You just sound like a really good person.
-
BW
Thanks!! At one point I would have considered myself just a bed wetter/incontinent but now I guess I’m maybe a DL? Diaper accepter? Idk haha, all I know is that I’m comfortable when wearing and wetting my diaper and I would have never guessed this about myself a few years ago. I think I look good in one too?

Reactions: gobphus, pavment and Angelapinks
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I lived in Cuyahog Falls for 9 years before my wife and I moved. Yes, the winters were too long and too cold.
Im also in the Akron area!

Welcome to the forum, hanbanan! There are a lot of cool people here who you'll eventually be able to message about anything. Browse around and make friends. Nobody bites, lol. Mosquitos get swatted down pretty quickly!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Angelapinks and hanbanan
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: Angelapinks and hanbanan
Reactions: KrankyPants
KrankyPants said:
Welcome to the forum, hanbanan! There are a lot of cool people here who you'll eventually be able to message about anything. Browse around and make friends. Nobody bites, lol. Mosquitos get swatted down pretty quickly!
Thanks! I’m happy to have found what seems to be a great group of people. I want to message, but cannot figure out how to create one over my iPhone

Reactions: KrankyPants
hanbanan said:
Thanks! I’m happy to have found what seems to be a great group of people. I want to message, but cannot figure out how to create one over my iPhone
You will not be able to create you own messages to other members until you become an established contributor, or "E.C." To swat down the flies we spoke about earlier you have to meet these guidelines: View attachment 58618

Last edited:
KrankyPants said:
You will not be able to create you own messages to other members until you become an established contributor, or "E.C." To swat down the flies we spoke about earlier you have to meet these guidelines: View attachment 58618
You're really close!

Hi Hannah! Happy to see you joined us😋

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Back