New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

jamiejamie said:
You fit in those?
I have a heat-sealing machine, so I just cut the sides off a couple of XL Goodnites and fused them in. I wouldn’t say it makes them “fit”, but makes them “useable”. Just fun to wear and dribble into while watching TV or relaxing in bed.

Attachments

• IMG_1777.jpeg
    IMG_1777.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
Reactions: Pika123, DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 1 other person
grst said:
I have a heat-sealing machine, so I just cut the sides off a couple of XL Goodnites and fused them in. I wouldn’t say it makes them “fit”, but makes them “useable”. Just fun to wear and dribble into while watching TV or relaxing in bed.
Cool. So you cut the sides off a couple of XL Goodnites that have already been worn?

grst said:
I don’t recall seeing anyone post the new XS designs. I bought a 15 pack on Amazon. The prints are so cute.
These are adorable. Wish they came in xl!

loveboysbriefsnpullups said:
These are adorable. Wish they came in xl!
I'm glad they don't come in XL.

grst said:
I have a heat-sealing machine
Like for the plastic tubing into bags? That works?

Reactions: LittleCollector96
ChrisChris said:
Agreed. At least give us the option. Or white. Or all 3 actually.

Reactions: LittleCollector96 and ChrisChris
loveboysbriefsnpullups said:
Agreed. At least give us the option. Or white. Or all 3 actually.
Gotta remember the product is intended for teens and adults, don't think anyone normal that isn't ABDL would want to wear Spiderman themed Goodnites, ok perhaps there's a few young adults that are still immature and want this, but 80-90% won't like it. So don't expect Goodnites to come with toddlers and little kids characters in their XL size ever.

Reactions: StanleyK, TigerDL, Goodnitesdude0127 and 2 others
CodyBaby said:
Gotta remember the product is intended for teens and adults, don't think anyone normal that isn't ABDL would want to wear Spiderman themed Goodnites, ok perhaps there's a few young adults that are still immature and want this, but 80-90% won't like it. So don't expect Goodnites to come with toddlers and little kids characters in their XL size ever.
Thank You. CodyBaby You said it better than I would.

Last edited:
CodyBaby said:
Booo. also no fun. But yea i get it.

Reactions: StanleyK
jamiejamie said:
Cool. So you cut the sides off a couple of XL Goodnites that have already been worn?
Yes

Reactions: jamiejamie
anyone else annoyed by goodnites lack of consistency these days??

the new XLs are so weird.

i’ve experienced 3 different things

1. an order where the side panels were suuuuuper stretchy, the diaper itself was more crinkly and fit felt amazing batch feb 2024

2. a second batch my mom bought me, had a different waistband, side panels not as soft or stretchy and slightly less crinkly

3. the third batch i’m on, slightly more stretch and go up to my belly button again and room to spare but side panels not as soft and stretchy like batch one - this is batch 03/20/2024.

so weird.

anyone care to weigh in?

• Thinking
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and TigerDL
goodnitesboy24 said:
anyone else annoyed by goodnites lack of consistency these days??

the new XLs are so weird.

i’ve experienced 3 different things

1. an order where the side panels were suuuuuper stretchy, the diaper itself was more crinkly and fit felt amazing batch feb 2024

2. a second batch my mom bought me, had a different waistband, side panels not as soft or stretchy and slightly less crinkly

3. the third batch i’m on, slightly more stretch and go up to my belly button again and room to spare but side panels not as soft and stretchy like batch one - this is batch 03/20/2024.

so weird.

anyone care to weigh in?
the ones I currently have feel like the right leg is a little tighter than the left... I was thinking my right thigh is just bigger, but I don't know now....

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL
Gnbw4l said:
the ones I currently have feel like the right leg is a little tighter than the left... I was thinking my right thigh is just bigger, but I don't know now....
I've noticed it too, one side is biger than the other i think there's something wrong with the assembly line that they haven't caught yet.

Just realised I got a bad batch too. A goodnite had a faulty left leak guard (god the leak that caused), and now suddenly the goodnite is back up to my belly button again after constantly low cut ones? I don’t exactly have the production date - threw away the bag after putting it in my drawer, but I just recently bought them two days ago.

Last edited:
I just found I 9 count bag of the new designs, dated early april, and they seemed fine. Super soft and comfy, I really like the designs too. To me it seems like there is more coverage in back, and the leak gaurds are definitely better, they did leak on me but I was moving alot up and down a ladder building a chicken coop. It didn't bother me as I was at my place in the middle of the country. I need to take all three styles and compare them... white leak gaurds, blue leak gaurda old design and blue leak gaurds new design.

Reactions: Joediaper
Remington1911 said:
I just found I 9 count bag of the new designs, dated early april, and they seemed fine. Super soft and comfy, I really like the designs too. To me it seems like there is more coverage in back, and the leak gaurds are definitely better, they did leak on me but I was moving alot up and down a ladder building a chicken coop. It didn't bother me as I was at my place in the middle of the country. I need to take all three styles and compare them... white leak gaurds, blue leak gaurda old design and blue leak gaurds new design.
I just tried the new XLs myself - dated 03/27/2024, so about as new as possible.

They feel completely bigger, right as you pull them out of the package. The fit was great, albeit like everyone else said, need about another inch of length on the rise. They handled (2) settings, sitting down with no leaks (although it was done slowly). They stretch out after a few hours, however nothing like the last XLs; these don’t sag and fall off, they just get loose and start to drift down.

Pretty darn impressive; best iteration since the original white ones!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, JWolf and TigerDL
I12BLittle89 said:
It appears someone was already looking for the boys XL. They opened the box and left it. I see something like this a lot in L and XL sizes. One or two pants are stolen but never the smaller sizes. I assume it’s a teen or young adult who is ok with stealing.
It is more likely the case that a parent used one for a child who used their diaper in the store and didn't have another and didn't want to buy a whole package.

For anyone needing to know this - just got the new Goodnites XL from Walmart online. 4/4 production date :)

Reactions: TigerDL
I still hope to get the new L. Any size improvements noticed?

Back