New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

am1248

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Bought a pack of XL Goodnites today (January 12, 2024), noticed they have a new design... at least for the girls ones. Pack has a production date of December 29, 2023, but still mentions the previous designs on the back.
IMAGE 2024-01-12 20:53:15.jpgIMAGE 2024-01-12 20:53:23.jpgIMAGE 2024-01-12 20:54:18.jpgIMAGE 2024-01-12 20:56:17.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: scrtadssy75, Magicalgirl101, xStarlightxTraumax and 38 others
Wow! Finally, new designs! They are cute, but I'm still waiting for the characters' version in XL sizes.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: oldskool, PuppyFangs, CubsFanBoy and 6 others
What store did you buy these from?

Reactions: oldskool and Dashsanta
espectro said:
Wow! Finally, new designs! They are cute, but I'm still waiting for the characters' version in XL sizes.
I seriously doubt that will ever happen.
-----------------------------------------------
I hope someone here finds a boys XL version with new prints.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: oldskool, goodnitesco96, Riddy and 10 others
DiaperGirly said:
What store did you buy these from?
Walmart. Stock probably varies by location, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool, BunnyPrincess and DiaperGirly
I wonder what the S/M designs will be, are we going to get the same characters or different? I do remember the goodnites vote for Sam’s club, but I believe those designs are exclusive to that store.

These are nice, not massively different from the old prints, but an improvement, I liked the old floral print but the rainbow one was a bit meh.
Both of these are good, surprised they are mostly white though would have made sense to match the colour of the back ground to the lilac side panels so there a bit more underwear looking and less like a pullup.

Reactions: oldskool and TigerDL
am1248 said:
Walmart. Stock probably varies by location, though.
Are you close to one of the manufacturing locations?
What state are you in?

HappyNappin said:
Are you close to one of the manufacturing locations?
What state are you in?
I'm in Colorado. Not sure if they make them anywhere near here.

Last edited:
Wow! Super excited to see the Boys prints.

Reactions: oldskool and thedlguy
Let's go! I was waiting for this. Can't wait to get some.

Reactions: dinodavid
am1248 said:
I'm in Colorado. Not sure if they make them anywhere near here.
Colorado is really far from everywhere, I learned that from the Digimon movie.
I know the main plant is in Wisconsin, but there might be another one closer to you.

Ps, thank you for actually typing it out rather than using the confusing two letter state codes.

oooh those look adorable!

For the boy's XL ??

Dutchone said:
For the boy's XL ??
Just need to wait for someone to find them

• Haha
Reactions: diaperedmom, Deleted member 74558 and Dutchone
HappyNappin said:
Just need to wait for someone to find them
Its a matter of time now... I'd check, but I'm not made of money or storage space...

am1248 said:
Its a matter of time now... I'd check, but I'm not made of money or storage space...
Just checking I'm not reading the date wrong 28th of December yours where made?

Wonder if they shut the plant down for Christmas, updated the machines and started the new prints after the holidays.
I'd expect mibby 2 weeks to a month to go from factory to store, considering how vast Walmart's logistics chain is.

HappyNappin said:
Just checking I'm not reading the date wrong 28th of December yours where made?

Wonder if they shut the plant down for Christmas, updated the machines and started the new prints after the holidays.
I'd expect mibby 2 weeks to a month to go from factory to store, considering how vast Walmart's logistics chain is.
28th of December, yes. I've bought many packs over the years from various retailers, and Walmart tends to cycle stock (at least everywhere I've been) on a weekly basis... of course, it takes time to go from factory to distribution center(s), then to stores, so there could be old stock still in the supplychain for a while, or a mix of it

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
Ugh! The color palette is tremendously dull! Oh, I even preferred the floral and rainbow designs. It is rather...matronly.

Reactions: yellowcrayons, chickpea, diaperedmom and 3 others
am1248 said:
28th of December, yes. I've bought many packs over the years from various retailers, and Walmart tends to cycle stock (at least everywhere I've been) on a weekly basis... of course, it takes time to go from factory to distribution center(s), then to stores, so there could be old stock still in the supplychain for a while, or a mix of it
Any chance of some pics of them with the sides pulled out?
Not very patiently waiting for someone to find the new boys designs, if there even are any yet.

Back