New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

The order from Walmart I did yesterday came today, but I just sent them back via FedEX.
I found some L already in my footlocker. The L do fit smaller than the XL and the L/XL.

Last edited:
Reactions: am1248
12srepaid said:
The order from Walmart I did yesterday came today, but I just sent them back via FedEX.
I found some L already in my footlocker. The L are indeed smaller than the XL and the L/XL.
I noticed that when L came out... "double-noticed" it when XL wasn't available for the first few months after launch.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Here’s the L vs L/XL. They’re about half an inch or so taller.

Attachments

• IMG_8696.jpeg
    IMG_8696.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 206
Reactions: am1248
I went to a local Walmart today and all of the girls XL goodnites were of the newest design however, none of the boys ones were so I picked up a 9 pack of girls XL and have to say they certainly look better in person than in the pictures posted. They also seem softer but that's really all the difference I've noticed. They don't fit me super good but they work well enough for a short time so I will try them out and see if they are any different.

Reactions: TigerDL, LittleAnts, formerbw and 1 other person
KenworthW900b said:
I went to a local Walmart today and all of the girls XL goodnites were of the newest design however, none of the boys ones were so I picked up a 9 pack of girls XL and have to say they certainly look better in person than in the pictures posted. They also seem softer but that's really all the difference I've noticed. They don't fit me super good but they work well enough for a short time so I will try them out and see if they are any different.
Where's your Walmart at? The one nearest to me in central Indiana didn't have any new ones, but they might be close since the production dates ranged from mid-November to mid-December (12-13-2023 was the latest I think).

Reactions: LittleAnts
i went to snoop in stores around here but have not spoted the new ones yet here in canada still the old goodnites at both walmarts and a few otehr stores but id figure walmart goes true them faster so

HappyNappin said:
Checked Kroger's website for these, the 9 pack is being sold by Simply Medical, a 3rd party seller, hence the price.
All retailers should have a 3rd party seller block list. 99% of them are scalpers.

Reactions: TigerDL, 12srepaid and DanElmontan
LittleAndAlone said:
All retailers should have a 3rd party seller block list. 99% of them are scalpers.
People also should not conform to these bad practices, as it's an okay thing to do. Customer Service must be paramount. Not trying to rip people off.

Last edited:
formerbw said:
Where's your Walmart at? The one nearest to me in central Indiana didn't have any new ones, but they might be close since the production dates ranged from mid-November to mid-December (12-13-2023 was the latest I think).
Villa Rica Georgia, it's a small town right off I-20 close to the Alabama line. Definitely not an area I'd expect to see high sales of girls XL goodnites.

It probably comes down to stores that were low recently. Everywhere I went was well-stocked with the (girls') XL, so the probably won't be stocking the new design for a while.

LittleAndAlone said:
Was so confused when I first saw them being "sold" for $60 on walmart for a 9 pack. Then I realized what was going on.

elliston said:
Was so confused when I first saw them being "sold" for $60 on walmart for a 9 pack. Then I realized what was going on.
You'd need to be desperate or stupid to pay that, so 6x there normal price, even at their usual price $1 a diaper there still expensive.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Just found the new print. They had 5 boxes all new print in girls.

Reactions: DanElmontan
I checked a walmart in rural new york, no new prints yet

Went to Sam’s Club in Houston yesterday. There were no XL. Only S/M and L for both boys and girls.

jamiejamie said:
Went to Sam’s Club in Houston yesterday. There were no XL. Only S/M and L for both boys and girls.
Most Sam’s Clubs in the U.S. do not carry the XL size in-store.

DanElmontan said:
Most Sam’s Clubs in the U.S. do not carry the XL size in-store.
Oohhhh. I thought I have been reading that they’re exclusive for Sam’s club stores in USA.

LittleAndAlone said:
The way I weed those out is use the shop in store filter, but that sometimes catches the online only products too.

So here are some colloquial boys xl updates I noticed:

September packs stopped lying down leaks. Something changed with leak guards.

November pack kept the leak guards update and something changed with the channeling, the front would get wet when previously it didn’t. Further proof that they changed the leak guards, I was outside and absolutely flooded one, it held it all in until I moved and a rush of pee fell down my leg at once as opposed to the usual trickle.

Prints appear the same on the 12/27 batch but it seems like they kept the updates. It’s a massive step forward for them. I actually accidentally used them for their purpose last night (seems to happen every time guns are involved. America pew pew) and the goodnite was completely full front to back but my bed wasn’t wet at all.

Reactions: ryanbailey, I12BLittle89 and 12srepaid
zultan said:
So here are some colloquial boys xl updates I noticed:

September packs stopped lying down leaks. Something changed with leak guards.

November pack kept the leak guards update and something changed with the channeling, the front would get wet when previously it didn’t. Further proof that they changed the leak guards, I was outside and absolutely flooded one, it held it all in until I moved and a rush of pee fell down my leg at once as opposed to the usual trickle.

Prints appear the same on the 12/27 batch but it seems like they kept the updates. It’s a massive step forward for them. I actually accidentally used them for their purpose last night (seems to happen every time guns are involved. America pew pew) and the goodnite was completely full front to back but my bed wasn’t wet at all.
I'm also very impressed with the improvements done to Goodnites lately. I really love them.
If I could make any changes, it would be front & back at the waist area for a more secure fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: I12BLittle89 and DanElmontan
Back