New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

HappyNappin said:
Looks like it's not just goodnites getting updates,
View attachment 129038
New packaging, logo and pant design coming to ninjamas, but will there be an extra large size coming up? 🤔
Where did this come from? Is this a NA version or EU version?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiammaverde
HappyNappin said:
View attachment 129038
New packaging, logo and pant design coming to ninjamas, but will there be an extra large size coming up? 🤔
Doubt it. For some reason, they actually sized down their L/XL to just L. This came after many complaints that they were too small.

Ninjamas is likely headed in the same direction as underjams, since pampers already sells 5T-6T easy-ups, making them superfluous.

• Sad
Reactions: 12srepaid
Hell2DaNaw said:
Doubt it. For some reason, they actually sized down their L/XL to just L. This came after many complaints that they were too small.

Ninjamas is likely headed in the same direction as underjams, since pampers already sells 5T-6T easy-ups, making them superfluous.
They didn't actually change the size of the pants though, did they?
Just means there's room in the range for an XL size now.

Do you think they'll eventually rebrand ninjamas as a larger easy ups size?

Reactions: TigerDL, I12BLittle89 and 12srepaid
HappyNappin said:
They didn't actually change the size of the pants though, did they?
Just means there's room in the range for an XL size now.

Do you think they'll eventually rebrand ninjamas as a larger easy ups size?
No they just changed the labeling, but I totally agree that they’re missing out on the market share of goodnites XL.

I don’t think they’ll rebrand ninjamas since they’re marketed towards the “big kid” demographic, while easy ups are focused on potty training.

Hell2DaNaw said:
No they just changed the labeling, but I totally agree that they’re missing out on the market share of goodnites XL.

I don’t think they’ll rebrand ninjamas since they’re marketed towards the “big kid” demographic, while easy ups are focused on potty training.
I do believe the L is more aligned than when it was L/XL, because they did not meet the same real size as Goodnites.

I really like the "big kid" demographics division aspect.

Last edited:
Hell2DaNaw said:
With the way pampers sizing works, an XL ninjama would be more likely competing with large goodnites in the 10-13 age range.
XL goodnites will probably be as large as any bedwetting pants are likely to get.
Hell2DaNaw said:
Easy ups lost there toilet training focus years ago when they removed the 'feel n' learn' then there wetness indicator, now there just diapers for kids that are a bit old for diapers but parents don't want to tackle toilet training.

12srepaid said:
Where did this come from? Is this a NA version or EU version?
Definitely a new NA version, has weight primarily in standard units, 44 case, biggest we get here is a 16 pack, and it's s/m rather than 4-7.

Not the best resolution and I can't find any other sites using that but it looks like a blue camo design

Reactions: TigerDL and woodmankicker
HappyNappin said:
Definitely a new NA version, has weight primarily in standard units, 44 case, biggest we get here is a 16 pack, and it's s/m rather than 4-7.

Not the best resolution and I can't find any other sites using that but it looks like a blue camo design
The new packaging looks really good. It looks better than the old package.

Last edited:
Reactions: woodmankicker and DanElmontan
I don't know why, but I still have a little bit of hope for Ninjamas.
Maybe a DL who cares about making products better & competitive, should work for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998, woodmankicker and 3 others
I got the new version from Sam's but the sides are different widths and all jagged edges. They look like they were hastily cut by a caffeinated ferret.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
woodmankicker said:
I got the new version from Sam's but the sides are different widths and all jagged edges. They look like they were hastily cut by a caffeinated ferret.
I haven't noticed that, but then I wasn't really looking for details either.

Reactions: I12BLittle89
woodmankicker said:
The quality control has slipped a bit recently. I’ve had a few where the height of the sides on the front did not align with height of the sides on the back

Reactions: I12BLittle89
HappyNappin said:
View attachment 129038
What website did you get this from?

Thanks guys. Interesting

12srepaid said:
Looks like Kroger and Frys removed the graphics.
Still seeing them on my end when I click the link (first time I clicked on it since I just checked the thread).

am1248 said:
Still seeing them on my end when I click the link (first time I clicked on it since I just checked the thread).
Finally worked on my end as well. Crazy Me!

What do y'all think of the new package?

Last edited:
So, here's something interesting... It seems like we may have overlooked a change to the prints on girls XL GoodNites at some point even before this new print. I've certainly never noticed it before. I saw a photo the other day of the flower print girls XL, the original flower print for XL, but...the background wasn't plain white. It has a gradient at the edges where it shifts from white to purple as it approaches the purple side panels. It honestly looks a lot better than just the plain white. I'm surprised I haven't seen it before, nor seen anyone mention it.

Reactions: CommanderCrayfish
Back