Nebraska abdl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live there myself but I do think Kearney and Ogallala look like they'd be good places to live. 🥳

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita
I wouldn't mind meeting others, but only casually.

Reactions: Lincolnboy92 and BobbiSueEllen
If any active people are on, I live 1 hour from omaha and would love to have a abdl friend or a caretaker for special occasions add me on snapchat lexi_sherer

Naughtybaby said:
If any active people are on, I live 1 hour from omaha and would love to have a abdl friend or a caretaker for special occasions add me on snapchat lexi_sherer
That's kinda grey-area "looking-for" advertising which isn't allowed here. Why not focus on making friends instead? Lots of good, friendly people are here who love to talk, share...that's what community's all about. Have ya made an intro here yet? You can find out something about us, too. 🥳

I live in Nebraska, and I guess you could say I am a tad bit ABDL though I don't wish to roleplay with other adults or have anyone change me. I am bowel incontinent because of a bowel impaction and overmedication. However, when I was a toddler, I found pleasure in wearing my diapers, and I use these precious memories plus the feel of a classic diaper to cope with IBS with diarrhea. Bambino Bianco are the diapers for me because not only do they make me feel confident, but they also bring back all those memories of me as a two-year-old in Luvs plastic-backed diapers.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I don't live there myself but I do think Kearney and Ogallala look like they'd be good places to live. 🥳

Hi, baby girl, How are you? I am looking for someone who sharesa my kink. I am bowel incontinent due to an impaction I had as a child, but I must admit that before the impaction, when I was a toddler around 1.5, maybe 2 years of age, I loved my diapers. Now that I have this issue, diapers and my fondest diaper memories of myself as a toddler are my coping outlet. I figure someone like you would understand and not be quick to judge or scorn. If you're interested, please let me know. If you have incontinence, that's cool. If you like wearing diapers just because they make you feel good, that's fine too. If you like them wet, if you like them dirty, I don't mind that either. Please, don't ask me to change you as I wouldn't ask you to change me. I would like to get a chance to know you. I am easy going, fun loving, and most definitely a hard worker. A friendship is something special, and someone like you would be a good friend I feel. Also, I am looking for possibly a long-term relationship with someone. If you're interested, please let me know. Perhaps we can talk about our personal preferences and more down the road.
BabyBoy2023 said:
I live in Nebraska, and I guess you could say I am a tad bit ABDL though I don't wish to roleplay with other adults or have anyone change me. I am bowel incontinent because of a bowel impaction and overmedication. However, when I was a toddler, I found pleasure in wearing my diapers, and I use these precious memories plus the feel of a classic diaper to cope with IBS with diarrhea. Bambino Bianco are the diapers for me because not only do they make me feel confident, but they also bring back all those memories of me as a two-year-old in Luvs plastic-backed diapers.

BabyBoy2023 said:
Hi, baby girl, How are you? I am looking for someone who sharesa my kink. I am bowel incontinent due to an impaction I had as a child, but I must admit that before the impaction, when I was a toddler around 1.5, maybe 2 years of age, I loved my diapers. Now that I have this issue, diapers and my fondest diaper memories of myself as a toddler are my coping outlet. I figure someone like you would understand and not be quick to judge or scorn. If you're interested, please let me know. If you have incontinence, that's cool. If you like wearing diapers just because they make you feel good, that's fine too. If you like them wet, if you like them dirty, I don't mind that either. Please, don't ask me to change you as I wouldn't ask you to change me. I would like to get a chance to know you. I am easy going, fun loving, and most definitely a hard worker. A friendship is something special, and someone like you would be a good friend I feel. Also, I am looking for possibly a long-term relationship with someone. If you're interested, please let me know. Perhaps we can talk about our personal preferences and more down the road.I have to correct something. For the life of me, I don't know how that a sneaked its way in there after I wrote "shares." My last message was supposed to say, "shares my kink," not "sharesa my kink." I'm laughing out loud now because I feel like a goober, ha ha ha.

BabyBoy2023 said:
Hi, baby girl, How are you?
Well...although I'm friendly, I do have trouble being called such terms. I'm okay but please, feel free to call me BobbiSueEllen? Thanks! I'm good...and you?

BabyBoy2023 said:
I am looking for someone who shares my kink.
Not sure this is a kink for me; it's been a lifelong thing imprinted into my psyche partly due to autism. There's nothing sexual about it for me...I've craved being back in diapers & baby things since I was potty-trained.

BabyBoy2023 said:
I am bowel incontinent due to an impaction I had as a child, but I must admit that before the impaction, when I was a toddler around 1.5, maybe 2 years of age, I loved my diapers.
I'm sorry that happened to you, it doesn't sound fun in many ways. But I'm glad your diaper-loving helps you cope!

BabyBoy2023 said:
Now that I have this issue, diapers and my fondest diaper memories of myself as a toddler are my coping outlet. I figure someone like you would understand and not be quick to judge or scorn. If you're interested, please let me know.
Oh, I don't judge. We all here have various reasons why we're back in diapers. You'll meet more people and discover a big part of the spectrum of AB/DL here, it'll amaze you! We can certainly talk more about it, no problem!

BabyBoy2023 said:
If you have incontinence, that's cool.
I don't but I did have urge incontinence for an entire summer in 1998, requiring me to wear 24/7. That was a trip.

BabyBoy2023 said:
If you like wearing diapers just because they make you feel good, that's fine too.
Diapers definitely make me happier... as do my full-size-mattress-based crib, homemade high-chair and other things, like AB clothes & dresses, bottles, binkies, teddy bears & other stuffed toys, other playtoys and coloring books. All that helps me enjoy being a happy toddler girl.

BabyBoy2023 said:
If you like them wet, if you like them dirty, I don't mind that either.
Just wet, not the other one. Too messy & smelly, yuck!

BabyBoy2023 said:
Please, don't ask me to change you as I wouldn't ask you to change me.
I'm not really into that, although I've been changed by two Mommies. That was long ago.

BabyBoy2023 said:
I would like to get a chance to know you. I am easy going, fun loving, and most definitely a hard worker. A friendship is something special, and someone like you would be a good friend I feel. Also, I am looking for possibly a long-term relationship with someone. If you're interested, please let me know. Perhaps we can talk about our personal preferences and more down the road.
Well...I am 56 years old; although born male, I detest masculinity and deny it in my life, especially gender roles. I am non-gender and asexual...and am a 2YO girl in Baby Mode. I have been disabled since 2003 due to severe fibromyalgia; I have high-functioning autism, which has complicated life but somehow I manage through it. Friends are great but do not want any relationship beyond that; that's what ADISC is all about...community & friendship. You'll come to understand how good that is here; we're all friends who love to share experiences, advice and so on. Feel free to browse around, read up, introduce yourself to others...you'll quuckly find out how great it is here! 🥳 And Welvome Aboard!

BobbiSueEllen said:
Well...although I'm friendly, I do have trouble being called such terms. I'm okay but please, feel free to call me BobbiSueEllen? Thanks! I'm good...and you?

Not sure this is a kink for me; it's been a lifelong thing imprinted into my psyche partly due to autism. There's nothing sexual about it for me...I've craved being back in diapers & baby things since I was potty-trained.

I'm sorry that happened to you, it doesn't sound fun in many ways. But I'm glad your diaper-loving helps you cope!

Oh, I don't judge. We all here have various reasons why we're back in diapers. You'll meet more people and discover a big part of the spectrum of AB/DL here, it'll amaze you! We can certainly talk more about it, no problem!

I don't but I did have urge incontinence for an entire summer in 1998, requiring me to wear 24/7. That was a trip.

Diapers definitely make me happier... as do my full-size-mattress-based crib, homemade high-chair and other things, like AB clothes & dresses, bottles, binkies, teddy bears & other stuffed toys, other playtoys and coloring books. All that helps me enjoy being a happy toddler girl.

Just wet, not the other one. Too messy & smelly, yuck!

I'm not really into that, although I've been changed by two Mommies. That was long ago.

Well...I am 56 years old; although born male, I detest masculinity and deny it in my life, especially gender roles. I am non-gender and asexual...and am a 2YO girl in Baby Mode. I have been disabled since 2003 due to severe fibromyalgia; I have high-functioning autism, which has complicated life but somehow I manage through it. Friends are great but do not want any relationship beyond that; that's what ADISC is all about...community & friendship. You'll come to understand how good that is here; we're all friends who love to share experiences, advice and so on. Feel free to browse around, read up, introduce yourself to others...you'll quuckly find out how great it is here! 🥳 And Welvome Aboard!
Oh, shoot! If I offended you in any way, I truly am sorry. I didn't know you're a male. That's okay though. However, I am looking for a girl. Once again, my sincere appologies. I hope you are doing well. Take care, and best wishes.

Kindest and warmest regards,

BabyBoy2022

Naughtybaby said:
Hi. I will be moving to Bellevue hopefully soon. I would like to just chat with you. Though I consider myself ABDL, the thing I like is wearing diapers and reliving certain memories of my toddlerhood as a coping mechanism to deal with my bowel incontinence, though I must admit that I do like a firm load in the diaper as it does remind me very much so of those days as a toddler, when I would stand alone in the middle of the living room floor, at the head of the stairs, etc., and enjoy the warmth and the way the load felt as the diaper held it against me. I will even wet on occasions as it makes me feel innocent and little again. Though I am not into roleplay and don't wish to have anyone change me or for myself to change anyone else, I would like to find a companion who is into diapers. I am looking for a girl who I can have a permanent relationship with; however, I will befriend the ABDL community. If you wish to talk to me, please reach out. Also, if you know of any girls (21 to 45 years of age, who may be interested in me,) please let me know.

Wishing you best,
BabyBoy2022

Hiya, @BabyBoy2023 ...One important thing to bear in mind here is that the admin and moderators take a very dim view on when people come in, actively seeking out dates or relationships. It's actually a rule here (Rule #7) not to do that here, either actively or passively. They might catch this and warn you, wanted to let you know ahead of time. The main focus is friendships...you're more than free to build on that. So, feel free, even post an Introduction of yourself...that way, loads of people will look it over & respond and that's a great way of making loads of friends right off the bat! So...go right ahead, make up an Intro and watch the friends flood in! 🥳

Oh, by the by, ya never offended or insulted me, we're all pretty chill here! 🥰

KellyGerber1960 said:
I’m in Lincoln? Anyone around
Are you a diaper lover?
KellyGerber1960 said:
I’m in Lincoln? Anyone around

What part of Lincoln

I’m also in Lincoln

Geekboy said:
Omaha here!!
I'm fixing on moving to Bellevue. Currently, I am residing temporarily with a cousin in Iowa.

BabyBoy2023 said:
I'm fixing on moving to Bellevue. Currently, I am residing temporarily with a cousin in Iowa.
What part of Iowa?

macadiaper said:
Are you a diaper lover?
Yes I’m in Lincoln also

Reactions: macadiaper
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back