Nebraska abdl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
diepurrgurlxoxo said:
Is this thread still active? Omaha here but I'm used to driving. Anyone want to meet up sometime?
im new to the site but message me we can chat and possible meet up 😋

Hey all. Brand new to the site. I found this thread and registered. I am in papillion/Omaha area.

dlgiveninto said:
Hey all. Brand new to the site. I found this thread and registered. I am in papillion/Omaha area.
Are you a Monarch or Titan?

Reactions: dlgiveninto
Wow, didn't know there was so many around Nebraska. I used to live out there in Bellevue.

See, and here I thought maybe Nebraska was a weird state with no abdl culture. It always seems so....vanilla and plain.

From any of you all's perspective, is there anything fun to do as an abdl in town? I usually just resort to the movie theater...but I'm looking for more fun activity...

Movies are a goto for me as far as external activities, I'm not into sports or other highly physical activities, though hiking is admittedly quite enjoyable.

I do argue that Nebraska is anything but plain, just leave the I-80 corridor and you might just lose yourself somewhere beautiful.

KellyGerber1960 said:
I’m in Lincoln? Anyone around
I'm an abdl from lincoln,ne

Booabdl23 said:
I'm an abdl from lincoln,ne
That's so cool that there are others near! Are there any stores in the area that sell better than "store brand" diapers? Medical supply or otherwise?

Reactions: I12BLittle89
dlgiveninto said:
That's so cool that there are others near! Are there any stores in the area that sell better than "store brand" diapers? Medical supply or otherwise?
Not sure what around. I get my diaper of Amazon.

I'm also in Nebraska. Fremont.

dlgiveninto said:
I haven't found any other than drugstores, and you have to order them at the drugstores; so you might as well get them online. Get yourself a UPS or FedEx mailbox so you can get your packages without worry of porch pirates.

I'm occasionally on the Discord audio channel while at work; check it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: I12BLittle89
I am new to all this, but learning quickly. I enjoy the caregiver aspect to it.

Reactions: PaddedRita
KellyGerber1960 said:
I'm from the Lincoln area :) Hope you find this post

Reactions: Lincolnboy92
KellyGerber1960 said:
I live in Lincoln, Ne too.

I from Lincoln ne , any one else from here

ZachTheCosmic said:
I'm from Nebraska! I'm wayyy out in the west though.
Me 2

diaperboy731 said:
any one from nebraska and is also a diaper lover or abdl?
Yea where you at?

I'm in Lincoln and would live to talk to some other people about it.

Booabdl23 said:
I from Lincoln ne , any one else from here
I'm in Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back