Name a game without saying the title.

Belarin said:
Nope was cyberpunk 2077.

Next,
After living underground your whole life you finally get to see the sun, and then go on a killing spree destroying men, monsters and machines.
Fallout 3

Reactions: Belarin
Oaktree said:
Dark souls!

You walk up to a man and interact with him, he says "Sometimes, I dream about cheese."
Half life 2

Reactions: Oaktree
Kittyinpink said:
Fallout 3
Correct 😁

Something a little harder maybe...

"stop poking me"

Belarin said:
Correct 😁

Something a little harder maybe...

"stop poking me"
Warcraft ??

Reactions: Belarin
Hunting. Smoking. Drinking. Shooting. Riding.

Kittyinpink said:
Hunting. Smoking. Drinking. Shooting. Riding.
Red Dead Redemption?

My clue: When the game starts, you're an ordinary boy. When it ends, you're a hideous blob of arms and legs with superhuman strength.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Cottontail said:
Red Dead Redemption?

My clue: When the game starts, you're an ordinary boy. When it ends, you're a hideous blob of arms and legs with superhuman strength.
It is RRD !

Kittyinpink said:
It is RRD !
I ment red dead redemption! Yes ! You right.
My guess yours - infamous second son ?

Kittyinpink said:
My guess yours - infamous second son ?
Interesting! I’ll have to investigate that one now. :) One more clue (same game, of course): Solve environmental puzzles by controlling groups of zombie-like human bodies.

Cottontail said:
Interesting! I’ll have to investigate that one now. :) One more clue (same game, of course): Solve environmental puzzles by controlling groups of zombie-like human bodies.
Inside . Nintendo switch. ?

Kittyinpink said:
Ding! Ding! Ding! :)

Ok, fresh clue (and reaching back a bit further into gaming history): A game titled for a character from Greek mythology who doesn't actually appear in the game.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Ding! Ding! Ding! :)

Ok, fresh clue (and reaching back a bit further into gaming history): A game titled for a character from Greek mythology who doesn't actually appear in the game.
Polybius ?

Easy one coming up.

A horrific world in which preteen children are encouraged to leave home and set out into the wild to hunt down and and subjugate innocent creatures many of which are massive in size with absolutely lethal abilities that could easily kill the children. These animals are then kept in extremely confined quarters often much smaller than the creatures themselves. They are then forced to gladiatorial battle against creatures caught by other children and adults in no holds barred duels until one or the other is knocked out, these poor animals are then revived to fight over and over in the name of "training" all for the entertainment of these children and other observers.

What's more these poor little guys are often enslaved to do the humans bidding, hauling construction equipment and materials, mining, providing power... They are not paid for this service and have little to no rights even though many of them show signs of higher intelligence. especially given that from the age of 10 most of these children do not seem to be in any kind of formal education.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and soupy
Kittyinpink said:
Polybius ?
Have you played Polybius? ;)

But no, I'm referring to an actual NES/Famicom title (second hint).

Belarin said:
A horrific world in which preteen children are encouraged to leave home and set out into the wild to hunt down and and subjugate innocent creatures many of which are massive in size with absolutely lethal abilities that could easily kill the children. These animals are then kept in extremely confined quarters often much smaller than the creatures themselves.
LOL. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch!! (kidding) Pokemon. The whole franchise. :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Belarin
Belarin said:
Easy one coming up.

A horrific world in which preteen children are encouraged to leave home and set out into the wild to hunt down and and subjugate innocent creatures many of which are massive in size with absolutely lethal abilities that could easily kill the children. These animals are then kept in extremely confined quarters often much smaller than the creatures themselves. They are then forced to gladiatorial battle against creatures caught by other children and adults in no holds barred duels until one or the other is knocked out, these poor animals are then revived to fight over and over in the name of "training" all for the entertainment of these children and other observers.

What's more these poor little guys are often enslaved to do the humans bidding, hauling construction equipment and materials, mining, providing power... They are not paid for this service and have little to no rights even though many of them show signs of higher intelligence. especially given that from the age of 10 most of these children do not seem to be in any kind of formal education.

This post reminds me of the fan theory where Ash is in a coma

Cottontail said:
But no, I'm referring to an actual NES/Famicom title (second hint).
Kid Icarus?

How about the extraterrestrial sending-fodder-to-their-deaths organization?

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Cottontail
Sociopathic preaching of Dutch .
Sad reality of life.
Beauty of nature.

C418

Back