Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
You can guess the game if you want.

OHHHHH, Banana!

Show us any game without revealing the title or spoiling the plot. Any fun explanation you can come up with.

Last edited:
Onesieman said:
You can guess the game if you want.

OHHHHH, Banana!

Show us any game without revealing the title or spoiling the plot. Any fun explanation you can come up with.
Donkey kong ?
Round and spooky

Last edited:
parcelboy2 said:
Round and spooky

Pacman?

A game with the most upsetting scene in my childhood (mid 90's) that brought me to tears and left me not wanting to continue playing for 2 weeks.

That may be a little obscure so let's have some another clue, it was on PS1 and had 3 discs.

final fantasy 7 ?

easy one,
Plumber and sibling in fursuits

• Love
Reactions: lillen and Belarin
soupy said:
final fantasy 7 ?

easy one,
Plumber and sibling in fursuits
Yay good work, have to think of another one now just to be able to ask if you got that with the first clue or did you need the 2nd?

Continuing the thread.

Super Mario Bros 3 or Super Mario all stars, the Tanuki suits.

ok.
Super overhyped and over promised game, absolutely flopped on release and removed from one console due to being unplayable. Now finally actually quite a good game.

Belarin said:
Yay good work, have to think of another one now just to be able to ask if you got that with the first clue or did you need the 2nd?

Continuing the thread.

Super Mario Bros 3 or Super Mario all stars, the Tanuki suits.

ok.
Super overhyped and over promised game, absolutely flopped on release and removed from one console due to being unplayable. Now finally actually quite a good game.

yes I needed the second clue, the first clue brought it to mind but was a bit broad, and yup I was totally thinking SMB3 with the tanuki suits 🦝thanks for picking up on that.

now my goto for overpromised under delivered is Spore but that's not really a console game

how about Boarderlands, I'll follow up with a clue if I got it but I don't think I did

cor blimey its so cold in here. need some insulation.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I won The Game the other day: I was driving home, passed by a herd of cows and loudly bellowed "MOOOOO!!!" out the window as I rolled. And I wasn't even thinking about The Game.

Soooo...what's my prize? 🤭💰💸

Reactions: Jorelaxed
ben0510 said:
cor blimey its so cold in here. need some insulation.
draughts.

• Thinking
Reactions: Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
guns, ragers, and toxic ppl.

Little blue mammal rolling around collecting gold rings while some weird fat guy with a creepy mustache chases him.

Reactions: tails1234
Ace ten king queen jack

Poker? Flush, Royal Flush??

Reactions: Kittyinpink
BabyJellybean said:
guns, ragers, and toxic ppl.
Hummus thunder ? Call of duty.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
Bimmy and Jimmy

"I'll keep the bombsite A"

Saltedcaramel64 said:
Bimmy and Jimmy
Double Dragon.

"Bitches get wishes, wishes get bitches."

• Haha
Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
Group of old guys yell real loud at him from atop a mountain cuase he too could yell real loud

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Thimble

Back