Name a game without saying the title.

mistykitty said:
Ok, I can buy that if it's not the classic type. There are variants but the classic method is ascending order.
That is true....
A 10 K Q J

Ok so it's not solitaire of any type

1. A child uses the power of god and the devil to kill his mom
2. baka mitai
3. powering imagination

Last edited:
For Karl!

D&D Adventure that ends in a time loop

Reactions: lillen
SpookyWitchBoy said:
D&D Adventure that ends in a time loop
Ooo I know! Loop heroes! Never played it, but thinking of buying it 😀

Building, mining, Buying, selling, questing looting and surviveing hords of zombie ther comes ones a week!

Good luck 😃

Last edited:
lillen said:
Building, mining, Buying, selling, questing looting and surviveing hords of zombie ther comes ones a week!

Good luck 😃
Not the game you’re thinking of, but Minecraft

lillen said:

Good luck 😃
Shot in the dark as never played this… but the name of the game “7 days to die” implies it could be the one

Reactions: lillen
Game series that had turtles named after musicians.

Good Luck!

midrobbie49 said:
Shot in the dark as never played this… but the name of the game “7 days to die” implies it could be the one
Correct 😄

"I feel like I can... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

Belarin said:
Correct 😁

Something a little harder maybe...

"stop poking me"
Lol I know this is so far out, but STARCRAFT. Artanis after 'poking' him too many times haha

If you're reading this, you have already lost :devilish:

An emo ex-cop terrorizes religious villagers in spain while trying to save a dumb blonde.

FinnaYeet said:
An emo ex-cop terrorizes religious villagers in spain while trying to save a dumb blonde.
easy, resident evil 4.

how about "reticulating splines".

Here is one: Falling into a hay bail in the back of a cart is a perfectly ok way to break a high fall.

Back