Name a game without saying the title.

Some goofy kids meet at a carnival and through accident discover the world will end in 1999 and resolves to use their new found knowledge and time travel discovery to prevent it.

mojoewtf360 said:
Zombie games are the best a genre I'll never get tired of
Will you take the Colt Python?

Nobody: No.

midrobbie49 said:
Clever… may have been answered but did not notice any other reply to this, so figured I would…. Rocket League!
Yep! I’m D1, btw… but usually hover around plat.

mojoewtf360 said:
this game has two years yet to release but people won't stop talking about it the trailer just dropped for this game a few days ago
GTA VI?

Last edited:
You're a lounge lizard who spends the whole game trying to, uhm, "score" with women.

AttilaThePun said:
You're a lounge lizard who spends the whole game trying to, uhm, "score" with women.
"Hey everybody, this weirdo just bought a spearmint flavored, plaid, rough-cut, colored, smooth lubber!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun
Reactions: AttilaThePun
LittleAndAlone said:
"Hey everybody, this weirdo just bought a spearmint flavored, plaid, rough-cut, colored, smooth lubber!!!"
And when he's not trying to score with women, he's talking about women, or his clothes, or playing card games...

mojoewtf360 said:
A bunch of cringy college students that all live together in an apartment one of them wears no shirt and they do crime and legal stuff an try to start a gang to pay student loans and pay rent and this studio that made this game went under because of how crappy this game was and I also wish I never pre-ordered it
Nobody's did this one yet

mojoewtf360 said:
Nobody's did this one yet
Could it be the recent saints rows game?

In
BlueFazeButDL said:
Yep! I’m D1, btw… but usually hover around plat.
only played it a little; do not think I even got a ranking!

You're basically space jesus with a birdperson wingman and an insaitable appetite to pork your entire crew.

midrobbie49 said:
Could it be the recent saints rows game?
Yeah it is

Reactions: midrobbie49
fleckothefennec said:
Little blue mammal rolling around collecting gold rings while some weird fat guy with a creepy mustache chases him.
Sonic

Reactions: Sidewinder
Belarin said:
Easy one coming up.

A horrific world in which preteen children are encouraged to leave home and set out into the wild to hunt down and and subjugate innocent creatures many of which are massive in size with absolutely lethal abilities that could easily kill the children. These animals are then kept in extremely confined quarters often much smaller than the creatures themselves. They are then forced to gladiatorial battle against creatures caught by other children and adults in no holds barred duels until one or the other is knocked out, these poor animals are then revived to fight over and over in the name of "training" all for the entertainment of these children and other observers.

What's more these poor little guys are often enslaved to do the humans bidding, hauling construction equipment and materials, mining, providing power... They are not paid for this service and have little to no rights even though many of them show signs of higher intelligence. especially given that from the age of 10 most of these children do not seem to be in any kind of formal education.
That the one with red and white balls? Never watched it. Pokemon.

Reactions: Belarin
You go around a board and you collect rent!

Kittyinpink said:
Here's one ! -
Not frankenstein
Not the wolf man
But those two together.
Make the title.
Wolfenstein?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back