My wife saw me in a diaper

I was very very nerves when she seen me for the first time we spent the nigh together !
She was very understating and caring about my diaper situation !!
I'm so blesses to have her in my life !!

Reactions: richieboy, Angelapinks, AttilaThePun and 2 others
slimjiminy said:
Of course, when I took my house coat off to climb into bed, my wife for the first time saw me in a plastic backed diaper. There was a brief (no pun intended) moment of silence but nothing further was said about it after she recovered :eek:
She should be happy not to have to deal with the consequences of you not wearing a diaper. Its strange though that she wouldnt already know about your diaper wearing.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Diprs2
slimjiminy said:
We recently moved, and of course my clothes/supplies were in boxes everywhere. Being exhausted and not able to find my PJ bottoms, my usual cloth backed diapers and plastic pants required me to substitute. I normally arrange it so that beyond a pull-up, my dear wife never sees me in a diaper.

So I wore a Better Dry to bed. Of course, when I took my house coat off to climb into bed, my wife for the first time saw me in a plastic backed diaper. There was a brief (no pun intended) moment of silence but nothing further was said about it after she recovered :eek:
soo your wife is cool with it? btw I doubt I'd ever be able to just be as nonchalant as you lol

Couple weeks ago I was leaving on a long car trip, I had a diaper on under jeans for just in case purposes. When I was kissing wife goodbye, she grabbed my stuff lol. I kinda pulled back and said I’m all padded up, she immediately grabbed it again and said I don’t care!
She seen me plenty of times and even helped me tape on before, idk why my reaction is to feel slightly embarrassed still but I’m slowly getting over it. Lol

• Love
Reactions: mark64, AttilaThePun, Napincolove and 4 others
I guess I can't fathem why it's an issue that you're partner saw you're nappies. It somtimes troubles me that iv not experienced this , my ex a number of times brought me nappies when I was in hospital. Maybe I'm considering it in the wrong framing...

greatlake5 said:
I'm not married but my girlfriend comes over during the weekends. I've always been IC so I'm used to wear a diaper. She knows that I'm IC since she figured it out (long story). She'd never saw my diaper. When we started sleeping together (and making love) I would take off my diaper in the bathroom and after that I would go back to the bathroom and put on a new diaper and some shorts. After a few months she told me she wanted to see it. Completely embarrassing. She actually pulled off my shorts when I got into bed. She wanted to feel them. Why? No clue. But she didn't laugh (maybe a few giggles). Now that she's seen them it does feel more easier. I hope that it continues. I'm still not completely comfortable with her seeing my diaper but she told me she thinks it's cute (?). Okay, she's a little crazy.
I completely understand where your girlfriend is coming from as a girl. My boyfriend has some issues that he knows I’m aware of, but he doesn’t know that I know (sorry for the complicated horrible sentence structure 😭) about his “secret” diaper stash. I don’t think I’d be as forward as pulling his shorts down because I’d be scared of him feeling humiliated, but I would want to see him in them. It is cute yeah, and I want my partner to feel totally open and comfortable with me and not like he has to feel shame or hide things like this. I’d love it if he ever felt comfortable enough to tell me about the diapers let alone show me them on.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, mark64, Napincolove and 9 others
My wife has seen me in my diapers and plastic pants every day for the past seventeen years, so not really a problem. I would be uncomfortable if my wife could actually see my wet diaper, but as it is concealed by my plastic pants, I'm spared the indignity. One area that has been a challenge for me is wetting my pants in front of my wife, which happens often, usually during the evening when I go undiapered to give my skin a break from being in diapers all day. That said, after decades together living with my OAB and urge incontinence, even wetting my pants isn't the trauma that it once was.

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2, luminescent81 and 1 other person
slimjiminy said:
We recently moved, and of course my clothes/supplies were in boxes everywhere. Being exhausted and not able to find my PJ bottoms, my usual cloth backed diapers and plastic pants required me to substitute. I normally arrange it so that beyond a pull-up, my dear wife never sees me in a diaper.

So I wore a Better Dry to bed. Of course, when I took my house coat off to climb into bed, my wife for the first time saw me in a plastic backed diaper. There was a brief (no pun intended) moment of silence but nothing further was said about it after she recovered :eek:
I used to try and hide them, the best thing is, when she saw me in my various print diapers, she said "you look so cute", how great is that?

Reactions: Angelapinks, AttilaThePun, geka and 2 others
I'm just a little curious about the status of a partnership if some people are too shy or uncomfortable to be seen in our "special underwear" in front of our beloved. We share very lot of aspects of life with each other, all good and bad things which happened over many years, once promising to stand through our life together - and then wanting to hide a diaper, which we wear for a certain medical condition?!? Don't misunderstand me, in daily life I'm as discreet as possible with my diapers (also to my wife), but being together in the bathroom or in our bed I would be scared and wondering about the status of our marriage if I would feel the need to hide what I'm wearing!

Reactions: TexasDiaperLover, deanlamark80, AttilaThePun and 4 others
Because of my overactive bladder and my urge incontinence, my wife has seen me every day in my diapers and my plastic panties for seven years already, she is the one who imposed them on me, with good reason, but still today i feel uncomfortable when my woman sees me in my wet diapers, i always get nervous to be in diapers in front of her, i always tried to hide them but to no avail, now its not not a problem for me either, because she likes to smack my diaper when she comes near me. Walking around the house with only my diaper and panties in front of my wife has become the norm. In addition, she told me that I am her beautiful baby, that she finds me very cute seeing me in diapers.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, jdinvirginia, Diprs2 and 2 others
rennecfox said:
at least it wasn't a confidry, the rustling of those could keep her up.
My wife has commented on Confidy as "those are very noisy aren't they"

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2 and Subtlerustle
slimjiminy said:

I've been dealing with incontinence for about 6 and a half years. My wife has seen me wearing pull-ups a few times but she hasn't seen me wearing diapers yet, although I've been wearing them to bed for well over three years. It's not really "a thing" in either direction. Confidry is one of my staples, and they're noisy as heck (as someone alluded to above), so she hears my very noticeable "swish swishing" when I get into bed at night, when I get up in the AM and all day when I'm working from home. I just haven't provided the visual yet, I guess.

All that said, I'm sure it will happen sooner or later, and I won't be embarrassed when it does. We've already gotten past the first time she gave me a pat on the butt when I was wearing a plastic backed diaper. We both just sort of laughed and said, "oh well, getting old kinda sucks sometimes"

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2, slimjiminy and 1 other person
HalMidLife said:
All that said, I'm sure it will happen sooner or later, and I won't be embarrassed when it does. We've already gotten past the first time she gave me a pat on the butt when I was wearing a plastic backed diaper. We both just sort of laughed and said, "oh well, getting old kinda sucks sometimes"
Yes, getting old sucks sometimes! My wife had meanwhile a hip replacement, often to deal with shoulder or back pain and has to perform a lot of stretching and muscle training to keep everything fine and working. Compared to that, I with my urinary urge IC have got the easier fate - no pain, no movement limitations, only having to wear protection ;) !

hbic60 said:
Yes, getting old sucks sometimes! My wife had meanwhile a hip replacement, often to deal with shoulder or back pain and has to perform a lot of stretching and muscle training to keep everything fine and working. Compared to that, I with my urinary urge IC have got the easier fate - no pain, no movement limitations, only having to wear protection ;) !
So true! I've said many times that having a medical issue that I can manage with underwear - rather than medication or surgery - isn't so bad.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, ChocChip, jdinvirginia and 2 others
Since I have told the wife about me wearing diapers and plastic pants. I get up before her so I shower and all that and diaper up in the bathroom so as not to disturb her she sleeps in. I go to bed earlier and I diaper up in our room but she does not follow me around. hen we vacation yes she sees me in my diaper in the evening and morning as I am up and about I do not hide it.

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
slimjiminy said:
Been married for 39+ years. My wife is no nurse but she's raised our three children. I'm not going to lose sleep over it but it felt like an awkward moment.
Have more of them, then it won’t seem awkward.

When I decided I wanted to wear diapers openly, yes, it felt a little weird. Now we’re both so at ease, and I couldn’t be happier! I have rewritten the past: this time around, mommy knows I don’t want to train, and I know that I won’t have to!

You can imagine how I feel towards this fairly vanilla woman! Being able to play baby in front of her has completely ended severe anxiety that I’m convinced I initially experienced when my birth mom took my diapers, triggering a panic over rejection and abandonment.IMG_2715.jpeg

Reactions: mark64, Diprs2, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
My wife tells me to get my diaper on. Before i pee on the bed when were getting ready for bed.

• Love
Reactions: mark64, Diprs2, Wetshisbed and 3 others
toddlerPampers said:
When I decided I wanted to wear diapers openly, yes, it felt a little weird. Now we’re both so at ease, and I couldn’t be happier! I have rewritten the past: this time around, mommy knows I don’t want to train, and I know that I won’t have to!

You can imagine how I feel towards this fairly vanilla woman! Being able to play baby in front of her has completely ended severe anxiety that I’m convinced I initially experienced when my birth mom took my diapers, triggering a panic over rejection and abandonment.
.. and you feel confident that this comment (including your photo) is an appropriate one in the Incontinence sub of ADISC? The original question (and many replies) are about how IC is seen and handled in the relationship - which is slightly different to your "play baby in front of her"! Pleas discuss about that experience in Adult Baby sub, but not in Incontinence sub!

Reactions: AJJ7, slimjiminy, Subtlerustle and 2 others
blueberry said:
Ive been married for 1.5 years but my wife and I have lived together for 3 years. She has seen my diaper 3x365= 1,095 times give or take a few for the nights when I would travel for work. I get hot at night so I sleep in only a diaper so when I get into or out of bed she usually sees me. Its become so normal she does not bat an eye.

39 years has to be the record for length of time a spouse has not seen their incontinent spouse in a diaper. I hope you are relived and the pressure is off now.
been married a long time here and my wife has seen every day in a diaper. can't get around not being seen. I am the same way just a diaper and tee at night, so can't miss the diaper going to bed or during morning coffee. i don't think too much stocks my wife.

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
I never let my lovely wife see me in a Nappy, although she probably has on one or two ocassions., whilst she is very caring she is not into Nappies like I am although she sometimes wears the new Tena lady type pull ups as she has occasional leakage problems, I still treat it as a very personal thing.
I am not ashamed of having to wear some sort of protection as I really do have to being as my accidents are not always of the uic nature and full on slips or tape ups are a real essential whether I like it or not.
I do not go hiding away when Nappied up and in the bedroom getting my clothing on but by the same token do not foist it in her face.

Reactions: Diprs2, slimjiminy, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
Back