My secret fantasy

My secret fantasy (Up until recently) has always been living with a Mommy who was not only understanding of my transgender desires; but also supported me for being who I am.

Not to mention, making me her only little princess and just being loved. 🥰

pconnelly423 said:
My secret fantasy is to have a female partner ok with diapers and she totally wets hers then let’s me put it on and wear it for a while idk why just seems like it would be fun.
I have done this when I was 7 or 8 in the 90s. Went into her room after she got diapered by her mom (no goodnites yet) and I asked her why her mom always says “change your wet bum” when mine is never wet. She just said simply that girls pee down and your bum gets wet sometimes. So she got out of the bath and her mom went into her room to change her, and I went into the bathroom and taped her wet diaper on (we were the same age) and wore it home to my house. What a feeling

Peesalot said:
My fantasy is quite simple. I'd love for my wife to look me in the eyes and say, "I know you enjoy wearing lingerie and a dress or two. I've accepted it and see no reason you can't openly cross dress in front of me." She has seen me in my lingerie by accident. That's to say I've fallen asleep in my recliner wearing a nighty, stockings, and panties after she's gone to bed. When she wakes up for her usual 3 am trip to the bathroom, she wakes me up and suggests I come to bed. She has NEVER said a thing about me in my lingerie. (I take it all off before going to bed.) I'd just like to be able to put the lingerie on after dinner, lounge in our living room in it as she and I watch TV or read, go to bed in it, and take it off when I get dressed in the morning. That's tame; but, that's my fantasy. (y)
A wife’s acceptance of our dressing would simplify our fetish so much.

Reactions: Peesalot and Seasonedcitizen
Back