My secret fantasy

pconnelly423

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
My secret fantasy is to have a female partner ok with diapers and she totally wets hers then let’s me put it on and wear it for a while idk why just seems like it would be fun.

Reactions: Lyokodl, Codiapermike, Thechildcarediapering and 7 others
That one is pretty tame ;).

Reactions: Lyokodl and pconnelly423
pconnelly423 said:
My secret fantasy is to have a female partner ok with diapers and she totally wets hers then let’s me put it on and wear it for a while idk why just seems like it would be fun.
I've yearned for the same thing. Girl has an accident, makes me wear the diaper or panties. I get it, not sure why either, but yeah, I've got the same fantasy.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
My fantasy is quite simple. I'd love for my wife to look me in the eyes and say, "I know you enjoy wearing lingerie and a dress or two. I've accepted it and see no reason you can't openly cross dress in front of me." She has seen me in my lingerie by accident. That's to say I've fallen asleep in my recliner wearing a nighty, stockings, and panties after she's gone to bed. When she wakes up for her usual 3 am trip to the bathroom, she wakes me up and suggests I come to bed. She has NEVER said a thing about me in my lingerie. (I take it all off before going to bed.) I'd just like to be able to put the lingerie on after dinner, lounge in our living room in it as she and I watch TV or read, go to bed in it, and take it off when I get dressed in the morning. That's tame; but, that's my fantasy. (y)

• Love
Reactions: Carl1867, Kayleigh, subhubby1968 and 1 other person
Peesalot said:
My fantasy is quite simple. I'd love for my wife to look me in the eyes and say, "I know you enjoy wearing lingerie and a dress or two. I've accepted it and see no reason you can't openly cross dress in front of me." <snip>

this more looks like a cry for help :LOL:
I hope your wife accepts you too, have you thought about bringing it up?

pconnelly423 said:
but if you take her wet diapers, what will she have to sit in? :cry:

Reactions: iluvdps2
Vivi said:
this more looks like a cry for help :LOL:
I hope your wife accepts you too, have you thought about bringing it up?
Not at all a cry for help. My wife and I have things worked out quite well in that she knows full well the things I like and do and I know full well she's fine with it but just prefers not to see it. Thus, after she goes to bed at night (sometime between 10 pm and 11 pm) I wait about 30 minutes and put on a nighty and stockings. If I've been wearing panties that day, I'll have them on. If, like tonight, I wore a diaper earlier and wet it decently, I'll leave the diaper on as I don't want to either bathe before putting panties on or have the urine on my skin invade the lace panty material. It's about 1:40 am as I type this. I'll go to bed between 2 am and 3 am. Before that I'll remove the nighty and stockings and sleep in a well soaked diaper.

No real issues. I just wish she were comfortable seeing me express my feminine side. I've no interest in being a woman. I simply enjoy the feel of wearing these things and how comfortable, comforting, and relaxing they are. (y)

pconnelly423 said:
I think wanting to wear a used diaper from someone you're into is pretty common, among Diaper Lovers. You don't have to be a Sissy to like that but you are kinda Sissy if you like girls diapers. That may or may not extend into regular Crossdressing, depending on the person and maybe circumstances.

pconnelly423 said:
As much as I'm into all things pee related, I've never really considered this. I suspect that's most likely because my wife isn't at all interested in diapers and pee fun so I know it's not a possibility in my lifetime. However, if she were into diapers and pee I'd gladly wear her diapers after she's given them a good soaking. (y)

Reactions: LittleFlowerBunny
Peesalot said:
No real issues. I just wish she were comfortable seeing me express my feminine side. I've no interest in being a woman. I simply enjoy the feel of wearing these things and how comfortable, comforting, and relaxing they are. (y)
Wearing nighties in bed as a matter of course was one of the first ways I was able to regularly express my feminine side. My wife didn’t bat an eyelid, and it was a good way to get her used to me in female attire. It also gave some opportunity to buy different styles and colours. And as the children were much younger, it gave me the opportunity to spend some time dressed every day in private.

Over the last couple of years I’ve transitioned to baby clothes at night, and I started this by buying a plain Broderie Anglais baby blue nightdress and pantie set, so fairly subtle. My wife immediately said I looked like a sweet baby boy, and started calling me baby with a tiny winky. I obviously encouraged her, and since then I’ve bought many more overtly baby outfits, which she has been delighted with.

• Love
Reactions: Nappyboybob, Peesalot and Seasonedcitizen
pconnelly423 said:
I asked my wife to do this. Hasn't happened yet but it probably will.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
The fantasy of the day. Recently on another forum, someone suggested having a caretaker who only knew a different language. Just like a child before they learn to speak. I’d like to be diapered, dressed as a young girl with my hands in mittens so I couldn’t undress or get into things.

Reactions: mantilla
My fantasy would probably be some elegant princess like setting. I get woken up while wearing an elegant vintage Victorian/Edwardian modified shortened nightgown so it would be easier for my caregiver (I'll call her maman) to see if I need changing and even through my plastic pants she can tell I'm soaked so she gets me out of my Victorian style adult sized crib and puts me on an equally Victorian looking adult changing table, straps me in so I don't fall out and gives me a nice fancy vintage doll to play with and distract me while she changes me. After maman finishes she laces on my corset snug, but comfortable, then dresses me up in an outfit along these lines: https://www.lolitawardrobe.com/u_file/2008/photo/967733ae8d.jpg then takes me by the hand and puts me in my specialized high chair and starts feeding me with a huge bib on me to avoid getting my princess outfit too messy and occasionally wipes my face as I reflexively turn away as any average little would do. Then sets me down to play with my toys and checks my diaper about every 2 hours or so changing as needed and spending some time with me watching something or playing. I get all pouty when changing time comes up interrupting playtime as maman just says "Silly princess, you don't want an itchy, uncomfortable red bum do you?" as I nod reluctantly and let her lift me by the hands off the floor and to the changing table. I get nap time, then bath time, then she puts me in my vintage pajamas and puts me to bed in my crib style bed designed normally for me to not be able to get out myself except for a switch to get myself out in emergencies.

Last edited:
My fantasy already became my reality. I got super lucky with a super kinky wife. We’ve opened each other up to many kinks. She never knew there was a diaper fetish before me but now it is a part of us, and I was never open to getting pegged or mmf bi 3-some until she got me into it. It’s been a trade off. I fulfill her fantasy and she fulfills mine. Though she doesn’t wear or use diapers, she’ll participate by putting one on me or bringing them into our play time as part of making me her sub, which I think is better than her wearing them herself.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, rbm, Raylynn and 1 other person
my fantasy is for my wife to diaper me an she then has me diaper her an we wear them around the house an change each other only peeing in them then put on dry diapers an go to bed with them on an have great sex together

Reactions: Kayleigh, RuffRuff and Raylynn
My secret fantasy or one of them is to be i the diaper section at Walmart and for there to be a mtf trans woman there at the same time also shopping for adult diapers to wear and mess in! We start talking and both do as intended - poop in a diaper while walking around Walmart, but together, abs then we leave and i give her head abs change her dirty diaper, while changing her i dip my stick in between her cheeks and mess and thrust till completion and clean her and put a new diaper on her

• Wow
Reactions: HomeAlone
ild95370 said:
My fantasy already became my reality. I got super lucky with a super kinky wife. We’ve opened each other up to many kinks. She never knew there was a diaper fetish before me but now it is a part of us, and I was never open to getting pegged or mmf bi 3-some until she got me into it. It’s been a trade off. I fulfill her fantasy and she fulfills mine. Though she doesn’t wear or use diapers, she’ll participate by putting one on me or bringing them into our play time as part of making me her sub, which I think is better than her wearing them herself.
Wow you are a lucky person wish I could find somebody like that

ild95370 said:
I would like this if my girl did this to me it would be a dream come true

Back