Not open for further replies.

bbbinkie

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I absolutely love them! The purple is my fav of course, as it's my fav color 🥰
20211208_145026.jpg
20211208_145113.jpg

I took the ring (think that's what it's called) off the front. Prefer it without it. ... I do love how comfortable it fits in my mouth. Something tells me there is going to be many a time in the future where my husband will have to remind me I'm still sicking it before we leave the house 🤣

I got mine on Amazon from Little for Big.

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, BobbiSueEllen, KrankyPants and 1 other person
They're good! I think I have the same assortment you have, as well as a couple of the Gen 1 pacifiers in yellow. Really, my favorite thing about these LFBs is the NUK-style "orthodontic" nipples. I buy them separately and use them to modify the baby MAM pacifiers as well as others that aren't glued. For whatever reason, my lips prefer a baby-sized pacifier shield. I just like how they sort of hug my lips. I've also recently installed the LFB nipples into some Pokemon pacifiers from Japan.

LFB also makes/sells a MAM-style symmetrical nipple, and I have a few of those, but I don't like them as much.

About the rings: I sympathize, but you might find that the pacifiers fall apart too easily with the rings removed. They're sort of the main thing that holds those LFB pacifiers together. The stud on the inside of the button does grab the hole in the back of the nipple slightly, but not very firmly. Not, at least, if these are the same Gen 2's I have.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384, BobbiSueEllen and bbbinkie
Cottontail said:
They're good! I think I have the same assortment you have, as well as a couple of the Gen 1 pacifiers in yellow. Really, my favorite thing about these LFBs is the NUK-style "orthodontic" nipples. I buy them separately and use them to modify the baby MAM pacifiers as well as others that aren't glued. For whatever reason, my lips prefer a baby-sized pacifier shield. I just like how they sort of hug my lips. I've also recently installed the LFB nipples into some Pokemon pacifiers from Japan.

LFB also makes/sells a MAM-style symmetrical nipple, and I have a few of those, but I don't like them as much.

About the rings: I sympathize, but you might find that the pacifiers fall apart too easily with the rings removed. They're sort of the main thing that holds those LFB pacifiers together. The stud on the inside of the button does grab the hole in the back of the nipple slightly, but not very firmly. Not, at least, if these are the same Gen 2's I have.
It hasn't fallen apart on me yet. I ended up taking a nap with it this afternoon. Seems to be pretty sturdy.

I'm definitely going to be keeping my eye out for a small pacifier that catches my eyes. The larger sheild feels good. Though am curious to know how a smaller shield feels instead 😁

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Cottontail
Just Why isn't available LFB in latex ?! What the hell is problem to make it ?

CrazySmoker said:
Just Why isn't available LFB in latex ?! What the hell is problem to make it ?
There are compatible latex options. For e.g. Not my own preference, so I can't review.

(Swapping nipples in the LFB pacifiers is stupidly easy, by the way. Take the ring off, and then the whole thing pulls apart. They're designed for easy mixing/matching.)

bbbinkie said:
I'm definitely going to be keeping my eye out for a small pacifier that catches my eyes. The larger sheild feels good. Though am curious to know how a smaller shield feels instead 😁
Given your dislike for the rings, MAMs seem ideal--which is good, because they're some of the few that can be taken apart non-destructively anymore. It's unfortunate, because there a lots of cute NUKs that I'd love to upgrade, but I've found that the newer ones are all glued. Same thing with Baby King, who also makes all the Disney ones. 😢 Anyway, there were a lot of MAM-modding how-tos out there, but I didn't like any of them. Here's mine. (For if you're handy with wood, or if you have a willing co-conspirator who is.)

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Oh! It is cool that it comes with those covers, too! :D

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have one of those, I don't like it. Its the hard parts in the nipple on the side ruin it.

MickeyM said:
I have one of those, I don't like it. Its the hard parts in the nipple on the side ruin it.
I’ve wondered why they did things that way rather than make the silicone a little thicker everywhere. It’s never bothered me, but there’s no denying it’s a departure from the NUK design. The MAM-style nipples collapse a little too easily in my mouth, so I’m glad they did something, anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back