My Mom ACCEPTED Me!!! 😊

ABDElsa said:
Sorry to keep you all waiting so long, my Mom didn't go to bed till almost 10, and then my friend called me and it will take time to type this all out. But here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for regarding this post...
Thread 'If My Mom Only Knew...' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/if-my-mom-only-knew.185301/
I revealed myself to my Mom, and it went great! I told her I had a surprise for her that would lead to a serious talk, and told her I'd be back. Grabbed my Duffel bag, went into the bathroom, put on my Bambino Classico, Pooh Pajamas, and popped my Elsa Paci with the clip.

Then I told my Mom I was coming her way and to close her eyes. Then I went to her and yelled "surprise!" Her face lit up with the brightest smile and she chuckled a bit. I told her "remember you said at Target you wanted to see me in an Adult Onesie?" She replied "yes, I love it!" Then just as I thought she asked where I got it and I told her "well see that's the thing, I already had it. You see I'm part of a group of people known as ABDLs which stands for Adult Baby Diaper Lover." She said "oh yeah I've heard of that" I was like "oh really you have?" She said "yeah when she was dabbling in alternative lifestyles, there's a lot out there." I said "yeah there are."

So, maybe when she and my Dad were married they were exploring ways to make their sex life more exciting when my sister and I weren't in the house. Also I know for a fact an episode of Call me Kat and Younger both featured ABDL Diapers and accessories provided by Rearz (Lil' Monsters, Barnyard, and a Pacifier) so, I thought maybe she saw the episodes of those shows too. Maybe she even unintentionally came across it on the internet too. I don't know for sure how/why she's familiar with ABDL as she didn't go into too much detail herself, but regardless she is at least familiar with it so, no background explanation on ABDL was needed.

So, we had a nice little talk about it. I told her that what she said at Target got me thinking maybe this was a sign that it was time to tell her, and that I didn't wanna keep it from her forever, and had been trying to find the right time to tell her. She asked "how long has this been going on?" I told her "as long as I can remember. I told her I didn't start getting crotch snap Onesies, PJs and other outfits till COVID because of the stimulus, but that as far back as I can remember I have ALWAYS loved and desired to wear Diapers. Like I loved going down Diaper aisles at the store, and even hid Diapers in my room. I don't know if you ever came across em or not?" She said "no" I was like "oh wow then I must've done real good job hiding them. Because my old tall bed I'd his them under the mattress, and my Futon I stuffed them behind it and covered them with my pillow."

Then she asked if I'd actually met other ABDLs in person or just online? I told her about ADISC and ABdlr in Denver, that I'd gone to the grand re-opening event and the Christmas Party and met other people like me, and bought some cool stuff." Then she asked if my Dad knew? And I said "yeah Dad knows, my friend knows, and Aunty knows, and they've all been really cool about it." Then I told her how and when they all found out. If you need refreshers on those here they all are:

Great-Aunt:
Thread 'CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/caught-in-the-act.143327/
Thread 'UPDATE: My Aunt Thinks I Look Cute as an ABDL!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/update-my-aunt-thinks-i-look-cute-as-an-abdl.143535/
Thread 'SLIGHT UPDATE: On Situation with my Aunt, and She Feels About it Compared to my Best Friend' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...s-about-it-compared-to-my-best-friend.147227/
Thread 'UPDATE: Had a fun Weekend at my Aunt's House!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/update-had-a-fun-weekend-at-my-aunts-house.148995/
Thread 'Showing Off Some New ABDL Items to my Great Aunt!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/showing-off-some-new-abdl-items-to-my-great-aunt.165447/
Thread 'BIG UPDATE on the Situation with my Great-Aunt...' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/big-update-on-the-situation-with-my-great-aunt.175274/
Thread 'Went Diaper Shopping with my Great-Aunt!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/went-diaper-shopping-with-my-great-aunt.183902/
Thread 'Had my First Accident at my Great-Aunt's House! 😮💩' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/had-my-first-accident-at-my-great-aunts-house.184830/

My friend:
Thread 'My Best Friend Accidentally Saw One of My ABDL Diapers Under My Mattress!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...-of-my-abdl-diapers-under-my-mattress.137752/
Thread 'SLIGHT UPDATE: On Situation with my Aunt, and She Feels About it Compared to my Best Friend' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...s-about-it-compared-to-my-best-friend.147227/
Thread 'My Friend Now Knows I Wet and Mess my Diapers, and He Wasn't Happy! Need Some Advice. Help Pls!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...wasnt-happy-need-some-advice-help-pls.172848/

My Dad:
Post in thread 'Do your relatives, friends know your AB/DL' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/do-your-relatives-friends-know-your-ab-dl.148703/post-1859214

We ended things off with my Mom saying "thanks for telling me, you know I love you no matter what." I told her "thanks for so being understanding" she said "of course all I've ever wanted is for you to be happy, be yourself, and feel like you belong." I told her that "I do feel very accepted, and feel like I belong in the ABDL community, and I am just being myself. Plus it's a much better coping mechanism than drugs or alcohol" she agreed and said "yeah and it makes you happy, and as long it's consensual y'know? You can do anything you want in the comfort of your own home." I told her "yeah I usually do it at home alone, or at Aunty's because she lets me do it there" she said "well good son, I'm glad. I thought you gonna tell me you liked cross-dressing, like dressing like Elsa." I told her "well I mean there are Sissy Babies, boys who wear pink bows and dresses and stuff and that I had a few cute dresses to go with this stuff." She said "awww! Well you know son, you do whatever makes you happy." I said "thanks Mom I love you, how about a hug for your Baby Boy?" She said "of course, ALWAYS my Baby Boy!"

Then we hugged, and I went back in the bathroom and took off the stuff. I couldn't keep it on because her boyfriend and son were still in the house, the boyfriend was in bed asleep, but the son was playing games in his room and I didn't wanna risk having either of them coming out and seeing me like that. I don't wanna tell them because I don't like them, and they DON'T NEED to know because THEY'RE NOT family or friends! Anyways then I changed back into regular pajamas, and we watched the newest episode of X-Men 97 and went about our night! So that's it! I FINALLY told my Mom! No regrets! It felt great! Sorry to keep ya all on the edge of your seats for 2 whole weeks and also 2 hours longer than planned. But know that the wait was KILLING me too! I'd say it was worth the wait, and I hope you all feel the same. As always ADISC Community...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
109608-729a65468747d8d0e29464db51641f45.jpg

Since I'm not gonna provide a picture/video of me telling my Mom I can at least show you what I wore. And you'll see I'm not in my own bathroom, but my Mom's bathroom to prove I really did it! But I'm sure there's no doubt in your minds this is all true. My Mom's dialogue is too specific to make up. Anyways enjoy:

Diaper? Check ✔️
View attachment 134439
SURPRISE Mom! 😊
View attachment 134440

Yeah, I just wish my mom was just as understanding of me wanting to wear long-alls and T strap shoes. Most people - even nonautistic people or "vanilla" people, do understand, and I've known quite a few moms of actual little boys in the Deep South that actually think I look adorable. But my mom, no. My mom never liked people who don't act their age, even if they can't help themselves. She never even liked 60 year old ladies who wear clothes that make them look like they are 25. She also seems to understand for some reason that I do act like a 4 year old emotionally and socially, but she also says that doesn't mean that I have to wear clothes that look like they were intended for 4 year olds. I think I'm just held to a higher standard because I have Autism. I know of people who have Down Syndrome who are girls who wear children's Mary Janes or even clothes and they don't called out for it. I think Autism is the most difficult thing to have - it is easier to be accepted in society even if you are a criminal. I also think my mom's issue might be also that it looks like old fashioned 1980s clothes. I live in the West Coast and 99% of 3 years old and 4 year old boys don't wear long-alls out here. Even overalls, like Oshkosh B'Gosh, which is nowhere near as dressy as a longall, is relatively unusual. It wasn't so unusual in the 1980s though, for sure. I used to see little girls wearing Oshkosh B'Gosh overalls when I was in 3rd grade, in 1984-1985, with T strap leather shoes. I knew a little girl in 3rd grade that was my classmate who wore purple Oshkosh B'Gosh overalls with dark red T strap leather shoes with a wedge rubber sole. She sometimes wore those Roos (KangaRoos) sneakers as well. I totally remember those, popular in the 1980s. I remember her one day wearing a sailor dress with black patent leather one strap Mary Janes. Back in those days, there were many children's shoe companies in the USA and they made high quality children's Mary Jane or T strap shoes that looked actually like children's shoes, not like some adult looking T strap like Doc Martens does now even in children's size. The only companies still making traditional T strap shoes are mostly in Spain nowadays. Most American companies that made high quality children's shoes have closed their factories within the last 20 years. Only 2 remain.

Most little boys here wear T shirts, or polo shirts if lucky. And cargo pants, sweatpants, track pants. And sneakers, sometimes New Balance, or Crocs or Natives. I suppose if I wanted to wear / wore what my nephews (7 and 11 year old boys) wore, my mom might be more understanding. But I'm in my late 40s and I'm rather old fashioned. I haven't even seen any little girls wear T strap shoes here in my area for 17 years+. It's been a long time. People in general dress very casually on the West Coast. It's not like that in Alabama or Tennessee or South Carolina, not at all.

My mom somehow even thinks going to an amusement park is too childish for her, for whatever reason. I've even met adults who suppress their inner child or outer child so much that they say "Christmas is only for children". Unbelievable.

- longallsboy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ABDElsa
longallsboy said:
Yeah, I just wish my mom was just as understanding of me wanting to wear long-alls and T strap shoes. Most people - even nonautistic people or "vanilla" people, do understand, and I've known quite a few moms of actual little boys in the Deep South that actually think I look adorable. But my mom, no. My mom never liked people who don't act their age, even if they can't help themselves. She never even liked 60 year old ladies who wear clothes that make them look like they are 25. She also seems to understand for some reason that I do act like a 4 year old emotionally and socially, but she also says that doesn't mean that I have to wear clothes that look like they were intended for 4 year olds. I think I'm just held to a higher standard because I have Autism. I know of people who have Down Syndrome who are girls who wear children's Mary Janes or even clothes and they don't called out for it. I think Autism is the most difficult thing to have - it is easier to be accepted in society even if you are a criminal. I also think my mom's issue might be also that it looks like old fashioned 1980s clothes. I live in the West Coast and 99% of 3 years old and 4 year old boys don't wear long-alls out here. Even overalls, like Oshkosh B'Gosh, which is nowhere near as dressy as a longall, is relatively unusual. It wasn't so unusual in the 1980s though, for sure. I used to see little girls wearing Oshkosh B'Gosh overalls when I was in 3rd grade, in 1984-1985, with T strap leather shoes. I knew a little girl in 3rd grade that was my classmate who wore purple Oshkosh B'Gosh overalls with dark red T strap leather shoes with a wedge rubber sole. She sometimes wore those Roos (KangaRoos) sneakers as well. I totally remember those, popular in the 1980s. I remember her one day wearing a sailor dress with black patent leather one strap Mary Janes. Back in those days, there were many children's shoe companies in the USA and they made high quality children's Mary Jane or T strap shoes that looked actually like children's shoes, not like some adult looking T strap like Doc Martens does now even in children's size. The only companies still making traditional T strap shoes are mostly in Spain nowadays. Most American companies that made high quality children's shoes have closed their factories within the last 20 years. Only 2 remain.

Most little boys here wear T shirts, or polo shirts if lucky. And cargo pants, sweatpants, track pants. And sneakers, sometimes New Balance, or Crocs or Natives. I suppose if I wanted to wear / wore what my nephews (7 and 11 year old boys) wore, my mom might be more understanding. But I'm in my late 40s and I'm rather old fashioned. I haven't even seen any little girls wear T strap shoes here in my area for 17 years+. It's been a long time. People in general dress very casually on the West Coast. It's not like that in Alabama or Tennessee or South Carolina, not at all.

My mom somehow even thinks going to an amusement park is too childish for her, for whatever reason. I've even met adults who suppress their inner child or outer child so much that they say "Christmas is only for children". Unbelievable.

- longallsboy
So sorry to hear that. I have Autism, and it can be VERY rough sometimes. So I understand.

• Sad
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and longallsboy
Back