• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction! :D

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
Age 65.
Retired.
Disabled since birth.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
24/7 in diapers.
Former Engineering Tech/Engineer.
Graduated from Wentworth Institute in Boston, Massachusetts.
Thank you! Its nice to meet you!!!

Reactions: Edgewater
caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
Age 65.
Retired.
Disabled since birth.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
24/7 in diapers.
Former Engineering Tech/Engineer.
Graduated from Wentworth Institute in Boston, Massachusetts.
hi,
held back from entering the education system, by request of the family doctor, until i was 6, because education level was below entry level and because i was not potty trained,
held back in, playgroup (kindergarten) until 8 years old, because, non reading or writing and not potty trained,
placed in special needs, at 8
held back in primary school until 12
placed in special needs at secondary school
education board did not put me forward for exams

• Sad
littlebabyandy said:
hi,
held back from entering the education system, by request of the family doctor, until i was 6, because education level was below entry level and because i was not potty trained,
held back in, playgroup (kindergarten) until 8 years old, because, non reading or writing and not potty trained,
Clearly you have received some level of education, likely part of special education program. The wonderful part of learning as it is life long.

You can keep learning even if you aren’t in formal school too! ^^
Lot’s of online resources are out there to learn all kinds of things at all sorts of levels.

littlebabyandy said:
hi,
Despite being Autistic and having Mild Cerebral Palsy I potty trained by 5, just before kindergarten.
I was 100% "mainstreamed" in school, along with 2 other kids with Cerebral Palsy, both brothers.
I even attended and graduated from college (Electronics Engineering Technology - My Major.).

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and floppyfoppsie
Back