• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction! :D

floppyfoppsie

A Floppy Floppy Fox, Disabled
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hi! I am Floppsie. I am a disabled engineering student and babyfur located in the Eastern North US!

I love Japanese Arcade games, Japanese stationary / planners and early 2000s (and prior) Mecha Anime!

It's nice to meet you all!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ILuvDiapers, KBoy and 2 others
Welcome and be welcomed to this Unique World of ADISC!
A truly Great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy looking around!
A fair number of engineers here, what part of the field are you interested in!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, KBoy and floppyfoppsie
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Unique World of ADISC!
A truly Great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy looking around!
A fair number of engineers here, what part of the field are you interested in!
Structural and Mechanical. Though particularly I have a fancy for bridges... If I'm going to get oddly specific. Bridges started it all for me.

Though , when I was growing up, everyone thought I was going to go into computer sciences, haha (or my mother more specifically was thinking more the lines of a Software Engineer.).

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, KBoy and Edgewater
I have a special love of Mechanical Engineering.
Structural Engineering is a hybrid as it is more specialized, it quickly eliminates those that are math weak. It is clearing one of the outside of the box areas. Even more so with Bridges! Good for you!
Look at pushing within your field of choice to be a PE!

Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper1
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, KBoy and floppyfoppsie
Welcome

Reactions: KBoy and floppyfoppsie
Hello and welcome enjoy being a diaper wearer!

Welcome!!

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and floppyfoppsie
floppyfoppsie said:
Hi! I am Floppsie. I am a disabled engineering student and babyfur located in the Eastern North US!

I love Japanese Arcade games, Japanese stationary / planners and early 2000s (and prior) Mecha Anime!

Hi Floppsie, welcome to the forums and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
Hello Floppsie and welcome.

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
floppyfoppsie said:

😁 Hi!! 😁

I’m a retired electronics engineering technician & biomedical electronics technician!

Keep up your studies, as Engineering is a FUNtastic line of work, and can take you places you never dreamed of…my journey took me to the DoD (Dept of Defense) on projects for NASA, USAF and USN, developing new technology for the Space Shuttle & our LA Class of submarines.

I then went to the private sector & was a Biomedical Tech for Baxter Pharmaceuticals.

I always told my friends & family that I got “paid to play” in my working life because I enjoyed it so much!

And probably the most part I want you to know…I did all that with Aspergers and Tourette’s Syndrome! Don’t allow your disabilities to hold you back!!! 😁😁😁😁😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and floppyfoppsie
Welcom Floppsie. Its a cool name.
Thank you for your introduction 🙋🧸

MatthewBrooksDodson said:
😁 Hi!! 😁

I’m a retired electronics engineering technician & biomedical electronics technician!

Keep up your studies, as Engineering is a FUNtastic line of work, and can take you places you never dreamed of…my journey took me to the DoD (Dept of Defense) on projects for NASA, USAF and USN, developing new technology for the Space Shuttle & our LA Class of submarines.

I then went to the private sector & was a Biomedical Tech for Baxter Pharmaceuticals.

I always told my friends & family that I got “paid to play” in my working life because I enjoyed it so much!

And probably the most part I want you to know…I did all that with Aspergers and Tourette’s Syndrome! Don’t allow your disabilities to hold you back!!! 😁😁😁😁😁
Thank you!!! That sounds SUPER awesome by the way! Quite the resume!!!
Its really important to know that being disabled is no issue in the field to me. I appreciate hearing it!

Reactions: Visitor2Earth
Sealander said:
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!
Thank you! I feel quite welcome! :0

Reactions: Sealander and StarryNight
Hello and welcome floppyfoppsie.

floppyfoppsie said:

hi, i'm autistic and infantile, still in nappies, renal development delayed

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater
floppyfoppsie said:
Thank you!!! That sounds SUPER awesome by the way! Quite the resume!!!
Its really important to know that being disabled is no issue in the field to me. I appreciate hearing it!
Was it an easy road? Absolutely not…but it was worth the difficulties.

I was medically retired in 2006 because I started having seizures after a traumatic brain injury during a car accident.

I ALWAYS tell my kids (2 boys) this:
THINGS COULD BE WORSE, AND DON’T DWELL ON THE “WHAT IFS”…enjoy the life God has blessed you with!

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater and floppyfoppsie
floppyfoppsie said:

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
Age 65.
Retired.
Disabled since birth.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
24/7 in diapers.
Former Engineering Tech/Engineer.
Graduated from Wentworth Institute in Boston, Massachusetts.

Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen, Visitor2Earth and 1 other person
Back