My husband

Myhusband

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
My husband enjoys the forced to be a little and ab role play. We play on a regular basis when it suits and i am fine with it. Lately when I have made threats to tell others or even have others help out he seems overly interested so we have talked about it and he confessed that he wouldn't mind if I found someone to help out with the role play online and potentially in real time. A daddy type that would suggest discipline and such.
My question is first of all is this a normal request and secondly where would I start looking for someone like that. I have tried FetLife, it did not go as planned. Suggestions and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Lyric, diaperdude, Lumos and 1 other person
First, welcomed and be welcomed this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy looking around and learning new things!

Bring others into ones shared adventure can be a positive and just as likely a nightmare! Best to explore a greater cross-section of interactions that are of interest to the both of you first. This allows a better understanding as to what one would want regarding being in another. Target your wants and needs first.

Whether normal or not depends on what the two of you are comfortable with!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, NKY2020 and Fattrick
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the imput, very good advice. We have discussed it and I am fine with going to the next level and he is fine with my wants also being addressed.

Reactions: NKY2020, Fattrick and Edgewater
Myhusband said:
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the imput, very good advice. We have discussed it and I am fine with going to the next level and he is fine with my wants also being addressed.
Are you looking for a threesome/cuckold situation?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Edgewater and chamberpot
Beware who you tell your secrets to. Today’s good friend can become tomorrow’s enemy.

Reactions: mammalun, Diapertoddler, Blekyss and 6 others
Good on you for your AB/DL understanding and collaboration with your husband. I think he’s probably turned on by the humiliation aspect of involving another person. If he specifically wants a male involved I’d wonder if he has bi tendencies which would be another point of clarification. I do think the humiliation and power exchange is pretty normal. When I discussed this with my wife she wanted to talk to a friend about it for her own growth. It was a tricky decision. In the end I agreed on one of her gf’s that was open minded and who I quite frankly pictured as a bit of a dominant in a good way. For me there was trust and the notion that she would be a good fit. I actually hoped she would involve her not because I’d pictured a threesome or anything but because it would help my wife and I was comfortable with her know such a risky thing about me.
I wish you guys success. I think the FL search may take some time to find the right person.

Reactions: Lyric and Edgewater
Myhusband said:
My husband enjoys the forced to be a little and ab role play. We play on a regular basis when it suits and i am fine with it. Lately when I have made threats to tell others or even have others help out he seems overly interested so we have talked about it and he confessed that he wouldn't mind if I found someone to help out with the role play online and potentially in real time. A daddy type that would suggest discipline and such.
My question is first of all is this a normal request and secondly where would I start looking for someone like that. I have tried FetLife, it did not go as planned. Suggestions and ideas would be greatly appreciated.
All I can say is wow. Good on you for being so supportive of your husband.

Reactions: Edgewater
No it’s not normal. It’s fun and kinky. Welcome.

A friend of mine did the same thing and it destroyed his marriage.
She started to enjoy the other man .
She started to drain there bank accounts spending money on the other man even took out loans on the other guy. She wanted them both. He's mostly dl with 5%Ab.
It's was a sad ending.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Edgewater, gobphus and Subtlerustle
That's definitely a very delicate situation and I have nothing to add to the great replies about this.

There are lots of really wonderful and supportive members here and you might be able to find someone that fits what you and your husband are looking for but chatting through the website isn't very fluid. I think adisc has a discord group though.

gobphus said:
Are you looking for a threesome/cuckold situation?
Threesome %110 not, not sure about the other, he is always in little time if that helps

Reactions: gobphus, NKY2020 and Edgewater
foxkits said:
A friend of mine did the same thing and it destroyed his marriage.
She started to enjoy the other man .
She started to drain there bank accounts spending money on the other man even took out loans on the other guy. She wanted them both. He's mostly dl with 5%Ab.
It's was a sad ending.
Thanks for the advice, and yes we are very careful to make sure everyone is on the same page before moving forward, hence my question here.

Reactions: NKY2020 and Edgewater
Seasonedcitizen said:
Beware who you tell your secrets to. Today’s good friend can become tomorrow’s enemy.
Great advice thanks we are still learning but know now not to trust anyone.

Reactions: NKY2020 and Edgewater
This has been a great thread. Reasonable question and well thought out answers and recommendations. Looks you've thought through how you'd like it to play out. I assume you're addressed any hard rules or boundaries. It sounds very exciting and I can relate to your husband and I think you're a terrific wife. Enjoy!! And hope to hear a little about it afterwards. 😊

Seasonedcitizen said:
I concur with you friend.
People can stab you in the back if you do not watch out.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BBBen, Edgewater and 1 other person
Myhusband said:
Threesome %110 not, not sure about the other, he is always in little time if that helps
I don't how being little interacts with watching a spouse having her "wants being addressed" by another man. It could replicate the Oedipal situation of watching Mommy and Daddy for him. As others have said, there are dangers for your marriage.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
Myhusband said:
If he's "always in little time" then I'm guessing that you may not be getting any satisfaction of the type you might desire?

If that is the case, then I would expect that he would be reasonably open-minded as to you looking elsewhere. Let's face it, he can hardly complain, and in my case, I figured that if I wasn't able to provide what she needed, then I would be very supportive of her seeking alternative pleasure. And a couple of times she mentioned a lack of "action" to me, which provided the prompt to hint at the alternative solution. "Mummy needs to have a boyfriend for that" and similar.

After she was confident that I was very sincere (in grown up talk, not in a scene) and indeed would be happy for her, she had little difficulty in finding a willing partner! It isn't someone she found off a dating site, but someone she already knew, but I had not met previously. So there was no embarrassment after the first couple of times when I said she could have him round to our house one evening, although he was admittedly surprised at meeting me dressed and ready for my bedtime, even though she had explained the situation!

If anything it has improved our relationship, she gets what she wants and needs on a regular basis, and so do I. So we are both perfectly content.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and gobphus
gobphus said:
I don't how being little interacts with watching a spouse having her "wants being addressed" by another man. It could replicate the Oedipal situation of watching Mommy and Daddy for him. As others have said, there are dangers for your marriage.
He would never watch, thats the common miscoception we deal with.

BabyTheleste said:
If he's "always in little time" then I'm guessing that you may not be getting any satisfaction of the type you might desire?

If that is the case, then I would expect that he would be reasonably open-minded as to you looking elsewhere. Let's face it, he can hardly complain, and in my case, I figured that if I wasn't able to provide what she needed, then I would be very supportive of her seeking alternative pleasure. And a couple of times she mentioned a lack of "action" to me, which provided the prompt to hint at the alternative solution. "Mummy needs to have a boyfriend for that" and similar.

After she was confident that I was very sincere (in grown up talk, not in a scene) and indeed would be happy for her, she had little difficulty in finding a willing partner! It isn't someone she found off a dating site, but someone she already knew, but I had not met previously. So there was no embarrassment after the first couple of times when I said she could have him round to our house one evening, although he was admittedly surprised at meeting me dressed and ready for my bedtime, even though she had explained the situation!

If anything it has improved our relationship, she gets what she wants and needs on a regular basis, and so do I. So we are both perfectly content.
Sounds great thanks for actually reaching out and letting us know there are others that have had this converstion and understand what we are trying to accomplish. Your explination of your situation is exactly what we are looking for, no watching or threesomes Thanks again.. And I hear you about finding a willing partner.

Reactions: BabyTheleste, Subtlerustle and Edgewater
Fattrick said:
That's definitely a very delicate situation and I have nothing to add to the great replies about this.

There are lots of really wonderful and supportive members here and you might be able to find someone that fits what you and your husband are looking for but chatting through the website isn't very fluid. I think adisc has a discord group though.
Thanks

Reactions: Fattrick and Edgewater
Back