My Animal/Dinosaur Photography Corner

I guess Acrocanthosaurus must have been very popular to be so populous.

• Haha
Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Good morning all.

Hope ya’ll are having a great Friday!

I’m here to inform that there will be no Creature Feature photo this week.

The reason is because I lost my internet and phone like yesterday and it will not be fixed until Monday. 😔

I hope ya’ll understand and have a safe, fun weekend. Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: ade and dogboy
This is what happens when your entire backyard is occupied by dinosaurs. They'll eat anything like phones and internet.

• Haha
Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and ade
Citipati.JPG
Good afternoon! 😀😀😀

Hope ya'll had a safe, fun weekend! 😊😊😊

I do apologize again for not being able to upload anything last week. Had no phone or internet access for a couple of days. But things are finally back together now and here I am ready to present this week's special guest!

Ready? Let's get straight to meeting our next guest for this week! 😀😀😀

Here we see a Citipati. Quite the interesting dinosaur isn't she?

Did you know? This dinosaur was discovered in the 1990s.

It held the record for the largest Oviraptroid species; but was beaten when Gigantoraptor was discovered.

• Love
Reactions: todderhr, LittleVampire, ade and 1 other person
You mean I’ve been lied too? They told me dinosaurs are extinct. Could it be they’re just camera shy?

• Haha
Half raptor, half dinosaur; it's DinoDuck!

• Haha
Fancy get-up.... it's obviously true about them moving in frocks.
😁

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, Zeke and GoodniteLover219
ade said:
Fancy get-up.... it's obviously true about them moving in frocks.
😁
Possibly they were getting the frock out of there?

• Haha
Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and dogboy
GoodniteLover219 said:
View attachment 100224
Good afternoon! 😀😀😀

Hope ya'll had a safe, fun weekend! 😊😊😊

I do apologize again for not being able to upload anything last week. Had no phone or internet access for a couple of days. But things are finally back together now and here I am ready to present this week's special guest!

Ready? Let's get straight to meeting our next guest for this week! 😀😀😀

Here we see a Citipati. Quite the interesting dinosaur isn't she?

Did you know? This dinosaur was discovered in the 1990s.

It held the record for the largest Oviraptroid species; but was beaten when Gigantoraptor was discovered.
Might come off as odd but since you seem to have a love for Dinosaur do you play any of the games like ark or the isle? or even others dino games?

littleph0enix said:
Might come off as odd but since you seem to have a love for Dinosaur do you play any of the games like ark or the isle? or even others dino games?
I have heard and have seen YouTubers playing them; but I'm not much of a gamer anymore.

But would love to someday give them a try. They do seem like fun games. 😊

Chinese Dragon.JPEG
Gooood afternoon everyone! 😀😀😀

I hope ya'll are doing great today!

For the Chinese New Year, I decided to upload a very special photo in honor of our next guest for this week. 😊😊😊 Hope ya'll like it.

This week's photo shows the mighty Chinese Dragon!

Did you know? In Chinese mythology, these dragons could create typhoons!

However, unlike other dragons these are more peaceful and give strength and power to those who witness them.

Reactions: LittleVampire, dogboy, ade and 1 other person
GoodniteLover219 said:
I have heard and have seen YouTubers playing them; but I'm not much of a gamer anymore.

But would love to someday give them a try. They do seem like fun games. 😊
I see, not sure about some of them and the isle looked a little dead at some point but I have the isle at least since it looked fun to start out for an egg and go from baby dino to big dino haha (even though it would sometimes take like 8 hours in game to be at the biggest size, more time to spend talking to friends ;) )

anddddddd is it not the year of the rabbit this year? though im sure we will see the dragon a lot anyway haha.

littleph0enix said:
I see, not sure about some of them and the isle looked a little dead at some point but I have the isle at least since it looked fun to start out for an egg and go from baby dino to big dino haha (even though it would sometimes take like 8 hours in game to be at the biggest size, more time to spend talking to friends ;) )

anddddddd is it not the year of the rabbit this year? though im sure we will see the dragon a lot anyway haha.
It is? I could've sworn it's still alive. At least I've caught glimpses of in-game updates the developers have been uploading on YouTube. But I don't really pay much attention to the game anyway so I might be wrong. 😅

And I have to agree that I really enjoyed the concept- starting from an infant and trying to survive to adulthood. I really, really liked the concept of that game a lot. 🥰

It isn't? Oops! 😅

I thought it was because I Googled the Lunar Year for this year and thought it was the year of the rabbit.

Reactions: littleph0enix
GoodniteLover219 said:
It is? I could've sworn it's still alive. At least I've caught glimpses of in-game updates the developers have been uploading on YouTube. But I don't really pay much attention to the game anyway so I might be wrong. 😅

And I have to agree that I really enjoyed the concept- starting from an infant and trying to survive to adulthood. I really, really liked the concept of that game a lot. 🥰
Kind of hahah, I watched Anthomnia since he used to work with the game developers and he was not sure him self with how well all the new stuff has been doing. dont think it has died or is fully dead just that for now I have not seen any big hits of people wanting to talk about it more sadly.

It sound sound super fun though, its funny to me since it is like the first role play games I love the idea off :ROFLMAO: , if you did play it what dino would you like to play as? I my self love the stegosaurus hehe.

GoodniteLover219 said:
I thought it was because I Googled the Lunar Year for this year and thought it was the year of the rabbit.
A water rabbit I hear.... didn't event know about the elements stuff until like 3 years ago, I am a fire rat lol

Ahhh well, least it's good hearing it isn't completely extinct! 😂

I have to agree with you there. 😊 Especially if you're big into animals, prehistoric creatures, or just animal survival in general.

Hmmm! 🤔 Such a tricky question considering I do like all dinosaurs- no diffrent from animals. 😂

If I did had to choose only one though, I would say a Triceratops. 😊

And Stegosaurus is an excellent choice too! 😊

Reactions: littleph0enix
It was the year of the rabbit until your dragon ate the rabbit! I guess they'll be no Easter bunny. So sad.

Vagaceratops.JPG
Good afternoon all! 😀😀😀

My oh my how have I missed it here!

I've been too busy with moving and everything that I haven't had much spirits or urges to visit here these days..I do apologize for not being active much. I hope after moving settles; everything will be back to normal.

At least expect a Valentine treat in the coming weeks from Katrina. 🥰🥰🥰

But to help make it all up; I have finally found some time to upload another Creature Feature guest for this week. Hope ya'l are as excited as I am.

Let's say we get onto introductions! 😀😀😀

Here we see a Vagaceratops.

Did you know? This dinosaur was discovered in what is today Alberta.

It belonged to a certain subfamily group of dinosaurs named the "Chasmosarids".

While it may have looked like Tericeratops, it had different traits that made it opposite from the famed Ceratopsian.

Reactions: perlFerret, dogboy and LittleVampire
You can tell it lived a long time ago because of it's "up-do" hair style. That is hair, right?

• Haha
Siberian Tiger.jpeg
Good afternoon all.

Hope ya'll had a safe, fun weekend.

Here as usual to present this week's next guest for the weekly Creature Feature showcase.

Here we see a white colored Siberian Tiger strolling through his exhibit at a zoo.

Did you know? White tigers are extremely rare. Like black leopards, it takes a difference in genetic coding for such a crearure to be born.

White tigers are also formed as a result of inbreeding; which causes lots of health and physical disorders.

Reactions: ade and dogboy
I always like your information. Notice the tiger is by a pool of water. This is why I never go to swimming pools any more. You're splashing around, having fun and suddenly WHAM! A white tiger is biting your face off! Bad tiger!

Back